Amazon.com / online shopping company
I ordered an expensive tv from Amazon during the Prime Day sells. It took a week for delivery but I thought okay. When UPS tried to deliver the tv the box was open. I refused delivery and contacted Amazon. They refused to do anything about it.
So I am out $800 and a tv. I don't have one, by the way, which was why I purchased one. They refused to issue a replacement or a refund.
Updated by sheherazade, Jul 23, 2019
I ordered and paid for a NEW UNOPENED item. The item they shipped to me was opened. Plus the driver said that the tv had been lying flat on his truck all day. Any idiot knows you DO NOT transport tv's lying flat. I did contact them and was told there was nothing they could do. Plus I am a prime member and this tv had prime shipping but it took over a week to reach my home. Unacceptable.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft