Amazon.com — echo dot
Called in to Amazon as I unkownly bought a stolden echo dot on line from a third party. I figured I would rather give it back to the right full owner then back to the thief selling stolen goods. Amazon would not help me, told me to take it back to the thief and get my money back. I told them that if i did that: that would be contributing to the theft. Amazon contributes to the theft as they would not contact the owner ( I gave them the device number). So it could be return. I guess Jeff Bezos figures he'll get more sales this way.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.