Amazon.com — 1,000 oxygen absorbers
I placed an order for Mylar bags and 1, 000 oxygen absorbers. The product arrives with fraudulently labeled absorbents. They say they are 1, 000, but they are really 100 cc'c.
I let DC Trade know and they sent out the same 100 cc absorbents. I have waited a month and a half now and the situation has not been fixed. The product is useless to me without the 1, 000 cc oxygen absorbents and other people will be getting ripped off and may not even know what 1, 000 cc should look like, thus, they will ruin the food they store.
The company is not fixing the situation and wants me to take a 10% loss on the refund and a loss for the $29.00 shipping fee I paid for. This is unacceptable and even amazon is not ding anything to fix things.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.