Alside WindowsVinyl windows

R

I had Alside windows installed in my home in 2012. Within a year a bedroom window lost seal and turned grey between the glass. I filed a warranty replacement with alside and they replaced the window within 4 months. Now, 3 years later two more windows have lost seal and are also foggy and grey between the glass. I filed another claim with alside and was told that they no longer replace the defective window, only the glass. Thats totally ridiculous. What am I supposed to do with the glass? The glass is not broken and I haven't found any company in my area that can repair these windows. Those windows had never been opened and still failed. People who post here and try to shift blame to the installers must be from alside. There is no excuse for bad after sale service. what a lousy company!