Alibaba Group Holding Logo

Alibaba Group Holding

Having problems with Alibaba Group Holding?

Alibaba Group Holding reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 29, 2007. The latest review Order #8118188516343559 unrectified dispute/damaged items received including items glued together to appear whole was posted on Feb 22, 2021. The latest complaint Order #8118188516343559 unrectified dispute/damaged items received including items glued together to appear whole was resolved on Feb 22, 2021. Alibaba Group Holding has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 116 reviews. Alibaba Group Holding has resolved 19 complaints.

Alibaba Group Holding Customer Service Contacts

969 West Wen Yi Road, Yu Hang District
Hangzhou

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alibaba Group Holding Customer Service. Initial Alibaba Group Holding complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alibaba Group Holding above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alibaba Group Holding. Discuss the issues you have had with Alibaba Group Holding and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Alibaba Group Holding Complaints & Reviews

Feb 22, 2021

Alibaba Group Holding — Order #[protected] unrectified dispute/damaged items received including items glued together to appear whole

To Whom it may Concern, I ordered 4 chairs dated September 17, 2020 from seller Shop5596262. I specifically...

Alibaba Group HoldingNanchang huibing electronics co. Ltd

I purchased 5280 egg capacity incubator from Helen Lee of Nanchang.
USD807.00 for the unit; & USD807.00 for the delivery cost of the unit to my place in San Mateo Rizal, Philippines.
But i arranged the forwarding company, as per her request and she will pay.
The unit was delivered to Manila, kept to the warehouse for 19 days hoping she will pay.
But no payment made.

• Updated by Larry Balmediano · Aug 18, 2020

Helen Lee of Nanchang Huibing Electronucs Co. Ltd is now rejecting my messages
      And most likely abandoned the chance of sending her message and further negotiation to close this issue.

Comments

AlibabaPayments

Every order that I have made says as my final payment one of months but on my bank account it states something totally different I have contact each supplier about this matter they have told me and have show me each receipt from which I have paid them they told me that I have to contact you guys because you guys have may have charged me some type of fee for using the services I have told them that I was not aware that I will be charged extra money behind my back I would like to know what's going on but I have already arranged a meeting with my bank if I have to I will dispute all chargesI will not do service with you guys again so please contact me as soon as possible my email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2020

Alibaba / Hejian City Tongle Commerce Co Ltd — Scam / liar / kn95 / surgical mask / thermometer

1st April 2020 - I purchased Masks from Hejian City Tangle Commerce Co Ltd. Person to contact: Ms. Dora email...

Alibaba Group HoldingReceived damaged purchase. Alibaba vender will not solve problem

I bought a Go-Cart through Alibaba and had TRADE ASURANCE GARENTEE .
      Product was damaged in transit. I filed a complaint against vender with Alibaba. The vender only responded to Alibaba in the Chinese language. Alibaba determined vender had my purchase insured so I would have to negotiate with vender. But no contact ever from anyone . I still have a damage go-cart Please advise Tom Malailua [protected]@yahoo.com
      [protected]

Mar 05, 2020

Wison Oriental — received broken device

I bought laser for depilation from company ' beijing oriental wison' of beijing china. This laser does not...

Dec 11, 2019

Zhengzhou Guande Machinery Equipment Co Ltd — scam supplier

I found this supplier on Alibaba web site, it is gold supplier according to Alibaba standard. But in the...

Dec 11, 2019

Alibaba Group Holding — fraud on dispute

I found 1supplier on Alibaba web site "zhengzhou Guande machinery equipment co ltd" représentative name i...

Nov 22, 2019

Alibaba Group Holding — fraud on dispute

I have submit the complaint again the compagnie zhengzhou Guande machinery equipment co ltd, through ALIBABA...

Alibaba Group Holdingelectronic game watch

As the company has not sent me a confirmation of the purchase has not responded to my correspondence I tried to call aliexpress customer service. They hacked into my account stole 400$ from me. I left several messages for Alibaba's number listed on the bbb website. No one called back. Alibaba will never get business from me and I have reported them to the bbb and FTC

Alibaba Group Holdingfake rfqs/scam

There have been more than 150 fake RFQ/scams with the fake RFQs on Alibaba impersonating our CEO/company.

They are so obvious that we get inquiries every day by Chinese companies and companies from all over the world.

It is pretty much the same text within the fake RFQs, spread over different countries Alibaba's support is totally incompetent as if they are all bots.

We have sent them everything which proves that these are fake/scam RFQs. All the links, our business reg. no., our website, official state company register, even emails by suppliers that were scammed.

Alibaba refuses to take them down, chatted/used email, hours and hours. The only explanation for this is, because Alibaba makes money by publishing fake RFQs so that those bidders (suppliers) pay money to Alibaba to quote on fake RFQs.

Hence, anybody quoting should know that many RFQs on Alibaba might be fake.

Sep 10, 2019

Zhengzhou Guande Machinery Equipment Co Ltd — scamming

I made order to this supplier for différents goods she promice to send After 3 days but After month still...

Alibaba Group HoldingUnethical behavior and unauthorized credit card charge

I paid $145 plus 2.95 % for this item but received $11 less when I got the refund back.
            The supplier changed price after I placed order and wanted me to pay $60 more. This is quite dishonesty and I feel the supplier should be charged for the Alibaba fees. Also why $11 is charged on my account. I was my full amount back immediately.

My ph # on the account is wrong. please update that to [protected]

Unethical behavior and unauthorized credit card charge

Aug 01, 2019

yilinart.en.alibaba.com — marble and stone products

BEWARE - FRAUD! If you see yilinart.en.alibaba.com - run away!!! They are straight fraudsters. Submit order...

Jul 22, 2019

Zibo Huahang Import And Export Co., Ltd. — glass jars

We bought $40, 000 worth of glass from this company. They send us only some of the glass and kept our money...

Alibaba Websitepurchasing process

To day I was trying to place an order at Alibaba shopping site for a HC-801LTE Scout Cam, when after hitting payment button, followed by verification via SMS code was processed, I expected a confirmation screen window! Instead, and ERROR message window appeared telling me that my session expired and I should LOG-IN again, basically fooling into believing the transaction did not go through, with shopping cart indicating (1), so I reorder the same product again and with exactly the same result, when in fact they charged my credit card instantly, and I have received emails stating that both payments went through and also when clicking on the shopping cart still showing (1), the page was stating "Empty". When trying to cancel these orders straight away they put you through to this Chat Board where it doesn't matter what you write, they will give you these stupid questionnaires with unrelated crap leading NOWHERE!!!

This is a money grabbing trap nothing short of Credit Card FRAUD!!!

G'Day from down under
              Romansky

purchasing process

Jul 07, 2019

Transea Marine — jet surf boards

Terrible product The manual is nothing they say it is . The boards don't do 55KPH they hardly do 10...

Alibabaneedleless injection system

after paying total amount, they delivered the product from china to India and said to pay extra to collect my product, and after enquiring for the extra payment I went to collect it, but, the product was returned back for no reason back to the company, I contacted the original traders and got very bad response even after repeated attempts for few days, when I contacted alibaba dispute team with all the evidences regarding this, they discussed and prolonged the case for some days and just closed the case for no reason, this is very bad customer care system, and I want justice

needleless injection system

May 27, 2019

Yiwu Lamsee Art Crafts Factory — magnetic notepads

Yiwu lamsee art & crafts factory, address: no. 25-31, changchun 7th street, yiwu, zhejiang, china, website...

May 21, 2019

Alibaba Group Holding — beer keg from ningbo direct import export

We ordered beer KEGs in different sizes from Nbxiangsheng, first contact was good and they answered really...