Richly Gather Ghana Ltd FraudPritam sawlani is a big scammers

M Review updated:

Pritam sawlani is a big fraud

Richly gather ghana ltd. Mr - preetam sawlani. Is a big fraud big slammer. He is from india and now in ghana osu accre (South africa) . I ordered cashew from him but he is a fraud he got the payments $1000 but at yet i did not get anything from him. He is big thief. Please beware with this person. - http: / / www. Alibaba.com / product - free / [protected] / raw_cashew_nuts. Html
Http: / / www. Alibaba.com / product - free / [protected] / preetam coconut oil. Html
Http: / / www. Alibaba.com / product - free / [protected] / teak_wood. Html

Pritam sawlani is a big scammers

RESOLVED

• Vi
    Vijay shrama May 30, 2012

Yes he is a fraud, big fraud, I also got scam from him, I loose my $15000 .i complaint in Ghana board .They said they will arrest him.Please beware with this person
    Vijay Sharma
    ujjain

psawlani Jun 21, 2012

Vijay sharma is nothing a dummy on behalf of Manish Arora. Manish arora is a big fraud himself. He told me he is a webdesigner and he will charge me USD800 APPROX rs40.000 to make nice website for me.
    so many weeks have passed and he didnot do his job and neither gave my money back. Be careful from Manish Arora he is the owner of WTI/Jaipur, India. He is fraud, cheater, crook, scammer and what not. PRITAM SAWLANI

psawlani Jun 23, 2012

i have found the picture of manish arora i am pasting it here.
    he is crook and a cheater.
    he is hiding now.
    also the cheque of rs40, 000 i paid him.
    all his allegation towards me are useless.
    good people dont hide rather they face and resolve it.
    but this guy manish he is a scammer and proclaimming that he is a master webdesigner. to me he is a fraud.
    never made my website and duped me for ud800.00

sandy519 Jul 19, 2012

PRITAM SALWANI IS A BIG FRAUD MY GOODS ARE LYING AT TEMA PORT and this guys is asking me to pay the duty charges to clear the goods. Kindly beware of this guy he is a cheater, fraud, i will lose almost $13000/-. But i will not keep quite i had already taken the matter with ghana embassy and indian embassy in india, ECGC, Chamber of commerce. I will make sure he is black listed and will not be able to do business with any company from now. Only ashame is our indian are cheating our brothers.

psawlani Jul 19, 2012

I have told him to have patience.He shipped the goods very late.We are going to clear the goods but it will take some time. Ghana market is not good at the moment. We have to wait.

sandeep519 Jul 19, 2012

there was a mistunderstanding with mr, salwani. so it is cleared now.

psawlani Jul 19, 2012

vijay is nothing but a puppet and dummy guy.
    i have never seen him.
    to vijay lier why dont you paste some documents to prove it. i will get you arrested. my lawyer is working on it. you simply write that i owe you usd15, 000. you and manish both are fraud. i dont care what you post. so buzz off. read what sandeep has written.

psawlani Jul 19, 2012

manish started all this and manish is going to pay for his sins. what is usd1000 for me nothing but one cup of tea. my friends will never believe it. so manish you also buzz off and take a hike. You are nothing but JAIPURI stupid guy. You are a hacker. you are sending me emails with virus. so dont worry my lawyers are working on this issue also. take a hike.

Man4455 Aug 28, 2012

sawlani international ltd
    Sawlani Investment Consultancy, Borivali West, Mumbai, India on ...

Hi manish here, Any one can get proof from me, If i really say then he is a big cheater,
    i don't know, Really u can see he posted another fake complaint about me.But any way i don't mind,
    vijay and Sandy are right as u can see there is a another post.
    He is fraud and he can do anything...But please beware with him, every one can think wyhen he have his family menbers in India.then why he will buy from us.Please beware with him, Ghana police tracking that person,
    Any one call me for this +91-[protected]

• Me
    Merie Jan 24, 2013

Pritam Sawlani, is a THIEF. His company SUN media enterprises IS FALSE. I lost my job because of him. He offered cd/dvd boxes, made me sent usd7000 and we never received the goods. iF USD1000 is nothing for you then return my money back!!!

psawlani Nov 01, 2013

Manish is out of his mind. He has complained but he has not provided any proof. And sorry to say complaintsboard approves these kind of things without proof. what if i write anything about someone else without and paper work and proof.

psawlani Nov 08, 2013

Manish is a big lier. He cheated me twice. I shipped to him CASHEWS b/l copy is enclosed and he has not paid me yet.

psawlani Jul 06, 2015

it has been 3 years since this complaint is hanging out. You published this complaint from manish without asking him any photos and proof.
    I kindly request you to remove this complaint which is baseless and has no grounds.
    Thanks
    Pritam

psawlani Aug 17, 2015

Richly Gather Ghana Ltd Fraud - Pritam sawlani is a big ...
    www.complaintsboard.com/.../richly-gather-ghana-ltd-fraud-pritam-sawl...
    May 13, 2012 - Pritam sawlani is a big fraud. Richly gather ghana ltd. Mr - preetam sawlani. Is a big fraud big slammer. He is from india and now in ghana osu ...
    You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 7/13/15
    Richly Gather Ghana Ltd Fraud Pritam Sawlani Is A Big ...
    www.merareview.com/70922/pritam-sawlani-is-a-big-scammers.html
    PRITAM SAWLANI IS A BIG FRAUDrnrnRichly Gather Ghana Ltd .MR-PREETAM SAWLANI.is a big Fraud Big slammer.He is from India And now in Ghana ...
    You've visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 7/13/15

14 comments
    alibaba.com
    Pritam sawlani is a big fraud

Http: / / www. Alibaba.com / product - free / [protected] / teak_wood. Html

kindly remove this from search engines.
    You have already mentioned (RESOLVED) and it is resolved many years ago.
    what is your purpose of leaving it there. It is damaging my reputaton. Kindly have mercy and remove it. Thanks. Pritam

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices