Aldipuraqua purified water 20 fl oz

C

I bought a case of water at Aldi PurAqua purified water 20 fl oz it tastes weird awful like heir is chemicals in it and its discolored not clear like water should be!! My family and I wont drink them dump them down the sink. I spent money on this case of water. Its going to make people feel like drugs or something in the water.

• Gu
    GumBoocho Dec 11, 2017

Label says like "distilizeration" - but not "distilled water.' I had an Aldi Manager argue tooth & nail that it was distilled. I am trying to find out now if it is distilled; I don't think so. Taste of water is subjective. For example, my grandparents lived in a small town where the water was hard. I didn't like the taste at first, but soon got used to it. It could be that water you don't like the taste of is water you are not used to. The "bad taste" could be from minerals that are good for your bones. Water with all minerals removed would be bad for our health. So you might try drinking it a while to get used to it. On the other hand, since this is "purified water" and not SPRING water, I would not expect it to have a mineral taste. But I think that legally they could just run water out of the tap & through some very simple filter & then call it "purified water." So generally I don't buy that, but spring water.