Having problems with Alcatel?

8800 555 6595 (Russia)
+1 855 368 0829 (United States)
+44 207 458 0026 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 590 207 (Ireland)
+32 26 263 841 (Belgium)
+385 13 000 618 (Croatia)
+45 35 158 071 (Denmark)
+36 14 292 215 (Hungary)
+370 52 051 198 (Lithuania)
+31 235 684 882 (Netherlands)
+351 210 608 026 (Portugal)
+40 216 550 711 (Romania)
+41 225 675 182 (Switzerland)
22/F, TCL Technology Building, 17 Huifeng 3rd Road, Zhongkai Hi-tech Development District
Huizhou
China - 516006

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alcatel.

Complaints & Reviews

Alcatel — transfer to another phone

Trying to transfer goverment phone service to another Trac phone. Was told that a new sim card would be...

Alcatel One Touch — Poor phones, Poor service, Poor everything!

Had to use my warranty about 6 times to get six new phones. These phones are cheap and very poor quality. Do...

Alcatelphone - alcatel mini

I bought an Alcatel Mini for around $130 in April, after the owner of the store telling me that "Its a great new phone, no ones ever had a problem with them etcetc" Yeah sounded too good to be true. Not even a month later the phone messed up. Screen wouldnt work, menu screen kept sliding down on its own and completely glitching out. I had to send it back through the store I bought it from. Took 2 MONTHS to get this phone back. Whoever send it, sent it to Toronto, kept it there and fought with another woman I was dealing with in the same store, and it took another 3 weeks after that to get this phone back. Needless to say they "Updated" it. Not 2 months later and the phone is already crapping out on me. Everything is unresponsive and takes 2 minutes to send a 2 letter text. Can't find any support for this and the store is only going to make me send the damn thing away for another 2 months. I want my money back, would rate 0/10 would not recommend this phone to anyone. 3/10 would not deal with same store if I had to deal with the owner again. Now looking at this phone online and apparently its 29.99 at Walmart. Yeah that should tell ya something right there.

• Bh
      Bhudev Feb 02, 2012

My name is Bhudev SIngh, i had lost my mobile one month ago.
      and the IEMEI No, is :-[protected]

Alcatelmobile hang problem and not charging with charger but usb charger is on `

Hello sir i have perchaes a idea 3g cell phone in jan 2014. But my phone is not working properly like (Battery backup and internet coverage and hang problem) main problem is phone not charge with cherger but other side usb chargering working properly. So i will visit the sevrvice center in satyam mobile at apsra complex bhopal so they service center is tell me mobile connector is chaning it will be chargeble about 450rs. So tell me which type of service you can give ur custmor. My phone in warrnty period.

• ideacellular Aug 28, 2014

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number and suitable time for us to reach you and address your concern.

Thanks & Regards,
        Customer Care, Idea Cellular

three '3' mobile / alcatel onetouch evo 7 tabletrepairs service/customer service

The tablet that i recieved 6 month ago decided to stop charging and not switch on 3 months ago. So naturally i rang the company i recieved the device from. I have been hung up on numerous times, transferred to every department possible, given several numbers for other companies that lead to nothing at all. They gave me alcatels number as apparently because they provide tablet they repair them. So i thought ok fair enough rang alcatel anf they had no clue what i was talking about. I am at my wits end now and will be going to the 3 store again even though last time i tried that i was told that i had to call because that is how i got the tablet. I have no idea how i will right the situation if that doesnt work as i am paying for something i cant use. I should be refunded and problem fixed but that wont happen as 3 mobile dont have a clue about how to do anything properly. Their business is a total embarrasment!

Alcatel cell phones — Poor service

I purchased a Alcatel901 in December 2011, within two weeks I was not able to charge the battery. "invalid...

Alcatel — crap phones, crap service

Last summer, I purchased a phone from Cincinnati Bell. It was a flip phone made by a company called Alcatel...

Alcatel-Lucent retiree insurance changes — SecureHorizons Medicare Direct Retiree Plan/PFFS

Effective 1/1/09 Alcatel-Lucent changed their retiree medical insurance options from United HealthCare, which...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices