Albertsons Grocery — false advertising
I received my ad on Tuesday and they had great meat deals buy 1 get one so I decided to go to south Venice to buy my groceries which is 15 miles out of my way. I get there and yes they had buy 1 get one but they jacked up the price to 6.98 a pound (for chicken breast) if you purchased it individually so the savings was a joke. Also I went to the deli counter and ordered the alpine lace cheese because they had a price of 6.99 in front of it. I ordered 1/2 pound and they printed the ticket at 8.99 a lb. I asked about it and the lady leans down to look at the tag and says "it says baby swiss" and guess what, they don't have baby swiss, they're out of it. I proceeded to take a picture of it (attached). Excuse me for having less than perfect eyesight to see that the tag has baby swiss in small letters by 6.99 in huge digits but there were 2 large blocks of alpine lace right behind it. That's false advertising. I got a few more items but I will NEVER go back to that store.
More Albertsons Grocery Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break?
- Albertsons - precooked turkey dinner
- Albertsons - poor customer service
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!!
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs