Complaints & Reviews

Albertsons — I am complaining about manager jeanette

On Monday evening [last night 2/27/2016] I went to Albertsons located in Tustin, Orange and received an...

Albertsons — services

I am complaining on the albertsons located on hollywood and lakemead lv nv 89156. I live right across the...

Albertsons — tainted boneless/skinless chicken breast, albertsons store-brand

I purchased a package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts from My local Albertsons (store #712 on Airline...

Albertsons — was threatend by managers at ramona ca. albertsons ty and jina

Friday nite 8pm 2.15.17, Jina was extremely rude and dismissive when I had asked her a question. I then asked...

Albertsons Alhambra, CAdeli man geniuses that must shout at/over and condescendingly lecture math capable women.

Last week I visited the Albertson's near my Graduate School in Alhambra California, I wanted a combo lunch and asked if I could have Wings from the Wing bar, the male deli worker said "Sure, you can have both drummettes and wings." I asked how many, he said 5. I got 6, one tiny buffalo I wanted to try, I handed the container back to him to fill with salads, I told him I got a tiny 6th one and will pay for it separately since the combo lunch is a specific price. He began to remove all the wings and weigh them, I asked what he was doing. What a mistake, I am an educated female and should know better than to speak to the genius men they apparently hire to work at this store. "The customer is always right" unless you are a woman. I accidentally understood how math worked and asked this deli worker to weigh something differently than he apparently could comprehend, of course this was not only going to possibly help shave a few cents off of my very challenging Graduate school budget it was literally their policy, but how dare I advocate for my own financial limitations. Instead of asking for clarity, he lectured me because how could I possibly know anything using my "lady brain" amarite? When I repeated myself, since he clearly didn't understand my suggestion, he of course raised his voice because he is an all powerful testosterone vessel and I am a mere femmebot that should only speak on girl stuff like the color pink or baby havin'. When I responded like a fellow human with a modicum of self esteem and matched his rising man authority decibel leveled voice, he doubled down and got even louder repeating himself then even contradicting his own instructions toward me that I had gotten drummettes (if you are still reading please refer to his unsolicited instructions that the wing bar combo includes drummettes). The infantile surrounding customers disappointedly didn't bother finding out what we were discussing, only that my female voice was annoying them and literally told me to shut up. I asked to speak to a manger and even though apparently I am a Tasmanian devil acting woman that spontaneously erupts I calmly waited to speak to the manger since this is not my first time with this level of sexist man yelling . When he arrived, we both quietly began discussing my questions, however, A woman who had nothing to do with the situation, decided she needed to voice her unsolicited opinion and came over and complained I was "abusing" this poor soul who had loudly lectured me, a customer. Disappointedly, but not unsurprisingly based on his earlier behavior, this man-genius doubled down in his misogyny and thanked the woman in a phony way very loudly like I was some medusa level villain because I was a walking around as a math capable female. I asked him directly (calmly) "So I ask for something really simple, you lecture me and you are a victim?" The surrounding fantasy tv lawyers all looked shocked that I was questioning their all mighty Matlock watching authority and clue gathering, the Bologna Einstein shrugged. Appalled I walked out. I will never set foot in this store or any other Albertson, how dare you treat woman with such disrespect. There is no reason to ever raise your voice at me if you are confused about what I am saying, get some communication skills and detoxify yourself from dangerous masculine assumptions of indoctrinated superiority and ask me what I mean. Some women understand physics and math, hey there is a movie in theaters right now about women that put a man into space. Some of us are educated and speak thus, yelling over us is not a good choice in this place in our history. If you are female and go to any especially this store, you are stepping into a time warp of 1950's level sexist absurdity. Good luck, because The Future is Female. (that's right, I'm that mad!).

• Su
      Sulphur7 Mar 01, 2017

You seem to have flair for (and need for) drama. BTW: The customer is not always right. No one person or group is always right. That is just ridiculous.

Albertsons — store in mccall idaho bringing in pharmacy forces closure of local drugstore

Albertson's decision to bring in a pharmacy at their "new" store (site of former Pauls Market in McCall), i...

Mccall

Albertsons — employees harassing customers

This is a formal complaint against two employees of Albertsons in Billings, Montana; Paris Delt and Ginger...

Albertsons — cashier's inappropriate political conversation

I dropped into my local Albertsons after a long night at work, as I often do, to purchase flowers for my...

Albertsons — animals in the store on carefree highway in tramanto, az

I just wanted to report what I found very disturbing while at Albertsons around 1 pm yesterday. I wa...

Albertsonslack of bike rack

Hi, I and others have requested bicycle racks be installed at the Albertsons Government Street location here in Baton Rouge, LA many times over the past couple of years. The store director has stated he would get some installed but it seems he has no intention of actually doing this. Many people in this neighborhood ride bikes and shop at this store. There is ample room for racks to be installed. Racks are not prohibitively expensive for a company of this size. Please see that racks are installed as soon as possible. I know several people who refuse to shop here because of the store's refusal to accommodate them. Ultimately, installing bike parking will be good for business. Thank you.

Albertsonstreatment of employees

I will not continue to support a company that does not value their long term employees. On 1/19/17, I shopped at your store and was checked out by one of your long term employees. She has been a gracious and courteous person and I look forward to seeing her when I stop by to shop on my way home. I mentioned that it was my "Friday". She said that it was also hers and that she had worked the past 7 days but still had not met a 40 hour work week. I am troubled that your company does not value your long term employees.

• Lo
          louisedazzle Jan 20, 2017

Assuming your organization company is provided that the basic service menu, you can also get help related to assignment through I Need an Essay ... by considering at other areas like the firm's commitment to performance.

• Lo
          louisedazzle Jan 20, 2017

thanks for sharing

[url=http://www.abc.com]thanks for sharing[/url]

Albertsonsmanagement

I was recently at the Albertsons in San Marcos Ca.I was stopping in to grab cash at the wells Fargo and grab a Starbucks.The barista messed up my order and made my drink with dairy milk which i have an allergy too.But she was great and told me sorry and offered to make me another and i politely declined as her line was long and i had to be somewhere.The manager had to come and give me a refund for my drink.She had no customer service skills she was angry no hi no bye no you're welcome.She came up to the register and what do you need? very rude in my opinion.This Albertsons is close to my home and a more affordable option for my family.I will happily be going to sprouts for my shopping from now on.

Albertsonscashier

January 1st 2017

Hello! On January 1st of 2017 I had went to the albertsons located at 220 E Bonita Ave, San Dimas, CA 91773. As I was checking out (I had bought a bag of chicken at the deli) the cashier named Jessie did not put the chicken in my basket (I was unaware of this as I was paying). I know it was a simple mistake, however I did pay for the items. When I had realized that my items were missing, I was already home. But I went back to the store to get my items, and Jessie had already left. There was only 1 other person working the floor and when I asked them about it, they were of no help because my reciept was not given to me by Jessie.

Albertsonsemployee disregard for customers

Tonight at the Albertsons on Ryan Street in Lake Charles Louisiana. I was standing in. Long line at around 730 pm as there was only one checkout open. An employee of the store called one of the cashiers, who was on the floor stocking, or he could have even been a supervisor and whispered (not discreetly )I might add to check her out so she would not have to wait in line. He did. She proceeded to grab her things say goodbye to the cashier who's line we were waiting in and leave. I waited to see if the man would see our faces of disbelief and offer to check us out but he did not. Albertsons this is not very professional.

Albertsons — wic customer service

I was cashing in my Wic checks and the cashier made a rude comment saying, " I think the machine should only...

Albertsonsdelivery

I live close to Tom Thumb and am therefore unable to order delivery from Albertsons. Tom Thumb does not offer the same sale prices so I really don't have a delivery option. Disappointing.

I think I should be able to order from either store even if the groceries will be pulled at the closest store.

Thank you for your attention to my situation.

Albertsonsexperience in store today

While checking out, it occured to me that the amount was incorrect i politely asked the cashier (Mary, no employee #) to check to make sure that my coupons had come off, i use the Just For U application every week and apply my coupons days before entering the store. I entered my coupons on Nov 30th on the app. The cashier became rude and said she did not know anything about it and called over the manager. I did not catch the male managers name but he was also rude and asked for my phone to prove that i had indeed selected the coupon (15$ off purchase of $100 or more.) I had left my at home so i was unable to provide it. He regrettfully gave me the discount stating that "anyone could just say they had one." I have a screenshot of the application showing my coupon that i could send in as well. Not to mention being charged twice for a can of Beef Ravioli and not honoring that coupon as well. The manner in which I was treated was completely unnecessary. Perhaps Mary needs another traibing course? Ive never had issues with any other employees or redeeming my Just For U coupons (that I spend hour selecting every week). Any help you could provide would be very appreciated.

experience in store today

Albertsons — expired and rotten food.

We live in Vista CA and have shopped at our local Albertsons for more than two years. I should also mention...

Albertsonsmanager customer service

Date 11/21/16, 10:55pm
                  M.O.D- Sonja
                  Location: 9650 Airline Hwy
                  [protected]
                  I walked in the store at exactly this time before closing and I ran in to buy a few alcoholic beverages for my home. I had two other people with me in the store and they walked over to the liquor section with me. They were giving me suggestions on what to buy and I was indecisive but in the midst of that, the manager Sonja walks over and goes "Um, mam its 11:00, we close at 11" with an attitude in her tone. But we apologized and said okay we are on our way out. I was the guardian responsible for the two people with me because I was their ride home from a birthday dinner. Because they were not of age to purchase I told them just wait for me to check out and ill be done in a minute. So they waited by the door and I instantly hear the manager spark an argument with them as I'm checking out. She had a very rude tone and insinuated because one of them "touched" the bottle, that they may have even been attempting to steal! So when she was yelling "Where are the bottles !" The cashier and I showed her that I was paying for them and then she insisted on carding everyone present. So at this point I was highly frustrated because the machine was processing payment as we were standing there and it was obvious no one was capable of doing anything because we were the only people in the entire store! This manager then argued with me about carding them when I kept it no secret they were not old enough to purchase, they were not involved in anything concerning the alcohol and for that reason she should not have been acting in such an unprofessional manner. Some disciplinary action needs to take place because this is not the first time I have encountered bad customer service at this store, but this is the first time I have encountered this situation and if anyone needs to speak with me, please feel free to email me [protected]@outlook.com

Albertsonscashier: julie p / term: 3 / store: 6524 / oper: 117 / cashier name: julie p

I was at the check out stand and the cashier, Julie P, began conversing with customers both ahead and behind me. The conversation was in reference to Donald Trump and those that were against his presidential win. All three (cashier and 2 customers) were ranting about how great it was that he won and those that were angered by it should leave, it was not their country and his win was the best thing to happen since Bush. the conversation narrowed down to a racist rant that incited all three participants.

I will NOT inform you of my nationality, race or ethnicity as I do not see the importance is such details. What I will tell you is that as a paying and frequent customer of Albertsons, going to the grocery store every morning is neutral and the last thing customers want to hear is an employee of this large chain engage in racist, fascist and bias conversation. Just as I do not want to go to my bank, gas station or movie theater and hear that the employees are referring to "opposing and minority" clientele should leave the country. Not to say that employees should not have an opinion or theirs does not matter, I would just prefer to not hear about it as I am paying for my groceries from a neutral place. Keep your opinions at home or where you deem it proper, but I guarantee that the CEO or those in high standing with this company would feel the same.

• Ni
                        Niko Okamoto Nov 26, 2016

@Wine Is Good: the employees's conduct was disgraceful. While they do have free speech rights, they were on the job and dealing with the public. If I was an Albertson's manager who witnessed their behavior, I would've fired them. I hope the OP filed a complaint with Albertson's.

• Ms
                        MSgt Dec 03, 2016

There are times and places where freedom of speech violate other people's privacy and space and no one ever addresses that. This was not the proper time or place, especially in a business that caters to the public, for such rhetoric to be used outload in front of consumers, because some people will be offended by it. However, I find the person who posted this complaint to also be offending and is as guilty as those he or she is complaining about because they are insinuating that anyone who voted for Trump is a fascist, racist, bias individual. The ones who usually make those claims are the true fascist, racist, bias individuals.