The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Alamo — stole my money out of my purse
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I rented a car in April 2015 from Alamo in Chattanooga, TN. I returned the car 6 hours later and left my purse in the car. I locked the car and returned the keys. I went back in 20 min and the car was in the wash bay. The Alamo attendants had gone through my purse and took all on my cask $330.00. They would not give it back and the airport police told me this operation was "very shady" and that they had numerous complaints. I spoke to district managers, corporate numerous times and they did not care or do anything to get my money back. HEY ALAMO - GIVE ME MY MONEY
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Alamo Complaints & Reviews
- Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged
- Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs!
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage!
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location
- Alamo Car Rental Cincinnati - charging my car extra
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo at copenhagen airport - lost iphone
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips