[Resolved] Airtel SIM Cardlost of sim card

A Review updated:

I have lost my mobile set with Airtel prepaid sim card of no. [protected], I request you to please close its services as some one is still using the same.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Apr 27, 2013

Namaste Mr. Shukla,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 April 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Regards
    Sandeep Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    [email protected]

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Apr 29, 2013

Namaste (shubh shuklashubham91),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 April 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

Regards
    Deepak Mohod
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    [email protected]

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Ku
    Kumar Suarabh Feb 28, 2008

Hi,
    I have lost mobile set with Airtel prepaid sim card of no. 9960433946 during my colleage trip to Mahabaleshwar on 28-02-2008 , I request you to please close its services as some one is still using the same.
    Suarabh

• Te
    Tej Prakash Mar 13, 2009

I have lost my mobile set with Airtel prepaid sim card of no. 9997697662, I request you to please close its services as some one is still using the same.

ANUJ ACHARYA May 25, 2009

i have lost my airtel sim card while travellig the no is 9900911123 plz helm me to block the sim card because someone is using the same.ANUJ BANGALORE

• Sp
    S P Yadav Jul 12, 2009

i have lost my airtel sim card while travellig the no is 9936047645
    plz helm me to block the sim card because someone is using the same.

Shashi Prakash Yadav. Bansi-Siddharth Nagar

• Ra
    rajeev nandi Dec 31, 2009

I lost my airtel sim number 9980672265 ( bangalore number) during my tour and filed a police complaint. I need a duplicate sim with the same number and in west bengal now, pleas advice. I have my id with me

• Ra
    rajeev nandi Dec 31, 2009

I am Capt Rajeev Nandi, I lost my Bangalore SIM number 9980672265 during my official tour, and also i have filled an police complain regarding it. I need a duplicate sim of the same number as this is my official number. Please advice urgently, I am in West Bengal now, can i collect it from here showing my id proof.

I used to pay rs 333/- per day( montly bill above Rs 10, 000) for this number in recharge as its a pre paid connection so kindly see how imprtant this number is for me. Please help

• Pr

I am unable to recharge my prepaid SIm AIRTEL card

• Ki
    Kinjalshah Apr 01, 2010

Hi,
    I'm Kinjal. I lost my handset with my Airtel SIM card No. 9008477470, on 31/03/2010. So, i request you to block my SIM card.
    Thank You...

• Di
    divansh May 31, 2010

hi im bharat bhushan my mobile is lost with sim card plz how can i get sim copykindly reply at soon as possible my cell no is +919876955107
    my email id [email protected]

sallo2 Jun 15, 2010

hi i lost my mobile phone yesterday with airtel simcard no.9956947007.please block this card as soon as possible

mahesh mahe Jul 06, 2010

hi lost my sim reply is that sim block number 9611890133 with in week

manoj kumar3 Jul 27, 2010

hello
    my name is manoj kumar i have lost my Airtel sim and mobile. my mobile number is 9871963007
    sim No: 8991100902140496264
    type: h-2 CARD
    packed in : march, 2009
    please block my mobile No 9871963007

• 53
    5300 Nov 09, 2010

hi
    I lost my mobile phone today with airtel simcard no.9573237015. please block this card as soon as possible. sim no. 89914905040677159764

sayed sahil zeeshan Jan 09, 2011

Hi,
    My name is Sayed Sahil Zeeshan I have lost my airtel sim card please block it. my mobile no is 9560859198

• Vi
    vikas vikas Apr 10, 2011

I have Lost my mobile Sim Card no 9752639462, Please register my compaint and block my sim . Thanks

• So
    someone using my sim card May 12, 2011

I m Mr. Rajesh Khamgaonkar, i was purchased airtel sim card but due to some reason i didn't use this number more than 1-2 months. then after 6-7 months i came to know that someone has been using this number then i shocked, so, you are requested to kindly help me or block this sim card immediately.

• So
    someone using my sim card May 12, 2011

i mr. rajesh khamgaonkar already i complained but i forgot to mention my sim card no. is 9967790925, so pls. update my details

• Sh
    shubh shuklashubham91 Apr 27, 2013

MMy sim card is stolen please stop its services...number is 9198580609

• Ka
    karunakaran karan Mar 07, 2018

my son airtel no 9944302102. he was using this no from the year 2012. due to work burden he did not use the nomber for 4 t0 5 months it seems, . today when i call this number. i was shocked somebody talks. i tried many times. i made compliant to customercare. there was no proper reply. my son linked this number to aadhar and other service. he wants the same number to continue. what is the solution . kindly reply.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices