[Resolved] Airtel Prepaid Sim — simcard registration failed
I am using Airtel prepaid card from Bangalore. Currently I am in Maharashtra for my project work. I was using this sim in maharashtra as well on roaming. But suddenly my mobile is showing me sim card registration failed and I am not able to use the sim card anymore.
Please let me know how I can activate the sim again. I am having the balance on this sim and also the validity is till Dec 2008. This is very important number as it's being used for all official calls. For next 3 months I will be in Pune regarding my work so I don't want to miss any calls on this number.
Please tell me what is the procedure to get it activate again from Pune.
Waiting for reply
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Airtel Prepaid Sim Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit