Airtel Datacard Gprs — customer cheating and hopeless service!
A copy of email to Airtel:
I have got a DataCard with GPRS plan of 599 which allows 500MB quota. Before 10 days GPRS showed Not OK & I wasn't able to connect. Helpline told that its due to upgrade activities. I waited for 2 days & called again to know my bill has exceeded credit limit & card is blocked. I couldn't connect for more than a week.
When I personally went to Airtel store, I was told that nothing can be done until my bill is ready on 23rd Jan. On 26 Jan I called helpline to know that the bill had exceeded my credit limit [god knows on what rate you calculate the bill?] but now I was given a discount as per the plan of 500MB. And my card was working from 27th Jan.
My question is - why did you not inform me about such a hopeless billing method if it was sure that my card will exceed the credit amount if I use even 200MB whereas actual quota is of 500MB???  Why did you not adjust the credit limit or rate of calculation as per 500MB plan? Am I supposed to go through all this torture every month? This is CHEATING since you are not giving 500MB completely. I can only use 200MB at this billing policy.
I demand a written explanation on what is your stand on this and assure me that I will be able to use full 500MB every month without any problems related to billing system.
I promise you that if you fail to reply to this or a single time my connection fails, I am going to drag you to Consumer court and make sure that no one I know purchases such a hopeless service!
More Airtel Datacard Gprs Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit