The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Airtel — cross connection
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I own 2 telephone numbers issued by Airtel. One, is for Delhi and the other for Himachal, registered in the area of Sarahan, Himachal Pradhesh for business.
Just today, I called to check whether my Himachal no. is working fine or not but i was shocked to find the bell ringing and the call being picked up by some other person of the same name at the other end. Now this is bizarre since my personal Himachal number phone was lying in front of me, silent and not ringing at all.
I don't know what the Airtel officials are up to. I dont know if somebody who wants to get in touch with me on my Himachal SIM is talking to the right person or not.
I would like to know the answer for this and maybe a legal procedure which can be followed. I hope it hasn't been issued to someone else by forgery of signature.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit