Complaints & Reviews

ticket name change

Hi am edward asiimwe happened to book a ticket with u city bookers. The ticket is in the name of catherine nakibuka and the passport is in the name of nakandi catherine nakibuka.
I therefore request u to change the ticket in the above mentioned name to nakandi catherine nakibuka. The ticket booking number is cb2106781 (gds pnr vqfn7a)

Ticket no. #1412848950024c1

Traveling from entebbe airport uganda to dubai (dxb) by fly dubai on 20th june 2018 wednesday.
I will be very gratful if my issue is solved.

ticket booking

I am working in saudi arabia my mom and my daughter came through visit visa I took return ticket from saudiya. I went saudi airlines office in khalidiah street to change my ticket date and that officer change only for my mom I dont know what she is thinking my 6 months old baby he put another date when I reach the airport I suffer for the ticket I lost my time and money beacuse of the negligency. he take ticket for my baby 8th september 2017.

ticket booking

• Complainant20091 May 11, 2018

Mrs. Binta,
    Ther is no erronous action of the Saudia Airline, according to the complaint.
    It is a duty of the passenger to verify each ticket after it is issued.
    The Saudia airlines tickets are not enclosed in the complaint.

• So
    sote33 Jan 22, 2019

Bought tickets and didn't find out until after purchase that view was obstructed. They may have had some information, but it was not easily discernible. When you buy them, there is no recourse. You are stuck Very risky site. Do not use!!! You are at risk

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices