Agodahidden of bad comments

L

I've very bad experience at Phuket at home residence hotel and this hotel was booked via Agoda. After the trip, I wrote bad comments on this hotel but Agoda boarded my review! I asked them several times but they ignored me at all. My booking no. is 7858266 & 7858238 II don’t understand why Agoda boarded my review of this bad hotel, I felt very disappointed of them.  Actually they only disclose the good comment and ignore the bad one!

• Wa
    Was123 Jun 14, 2013

Agoda selling some rooms without checking correct information about hotel.My experience with agoda com.Agoda introduce high commission base hotel ranking.If hotelier need to improve hotel rank any time hotel can adjust higher commission.If hotel give more commission to agoda.Hotel can have more good comments and rejecting customers bed comments also always top rank on agoda page.When you use agoda you can understand if some hotels only have very positive reviews.its mean more 50 % of hotels paying high commission to company.Agoda staff always attendant for bad reviews .if they have hide chances from hotel, they will remove bad review from agoda page.I think if you like agoda .you can trust 75 % review of each properties.If you believe 100% or 90 % review positive.you can't enjoy your stay with out complain to hotel.You need to reserve any hotel room before You can compare tripadvisor, booking.com hostel word, hotel web etc ...review quality and stranded (searching by Google or any search engine ) If agoda remove your bad/good experience.don't worry you can write review on TripAdvisor, lonely planet or other travelers site.

• Al
    Alex, M.D. Mar 15, 2013

For many years I have been reviewing hotels from Agoda. However, recently I ran accross Agoda fraudalent practices of selectively publishing only good reviews.
    For example, we booked a 5 night staying at the KIB hotel in Khao Lak, Thailand and despite overall positive impression I allowed some obvious critique with regard to room service (for these 6 days they NEVER changed sheets etc., always missed towels etc.) was submitted. And it has never been posted. Then I checked some of my previous reviewes with Agoda (as I believe it is a good practice to report about minuses, not only pluses) - I was shocked! They only published my positive feedbacks...
    I have a strong feeling that Agoda is making money on removing negative feedbacks.
    With such practice, I am thinking on switching to Asiarooms or other web online booking sites.
    Dr. Alex

• Ha
    hannahjoe Oct 17, 2012

we booked from agoda in bangkok state tower lebua and they double charged us, we booked one room and end up paying two, and the moment we checked in room we called agoda they made a mistake put us in two rooms which the other one we never checked in !!! and they blame to lebua state tower told us is the hotel does not wanna us cancel the room, which is quite funny cause the hotel manager we talked to have no idea agoda would blame on them and he also claim they would never do things to customer plus hotel does not charge on customer first hand its agoda doing the money transfer. and manager told us no worry he will contact and cancel the hotel right away so no need to pay the other room, after so much ### emails with agoda and so many phone calls they still have not return that room fee which is 7 night s worth of money around 1000, and then they block your phone number as long as you call they never pick up and not return your email! never will use them again in my life !

• Sz
    szetina Feb 05, 2012

i booked princess suvarnabhumi airport residence near bkk airport for 2 days on jan 28-30, 2012 via agoda which have 4 stars marked but it's a really tricky hostel, .didn't worth any star, i felt upset and disappointed and submit the bad comments to agoda but had been hidden for, i don't know why but i'll never trust agoda any more...