Afni CollectionsDo Not Give Afni your Credit Card Number

P

Afni collections sent me a settlement letter for $50 on an old Cingular bill dating back to 2002, and i authorized them to get $50 dollars from my account. They took $75 dollars of which i did not authorize and gave me the run around on giving me my money back stating they had no record of their company taking $75 dollars from my account and could not see where they took the $75 dollars from my account and i needed to prove it to them. They wanted me to fax them my bank records before they would issue me a refund. Then stated that if a refund was to be issued it would take a month in a half to refund me, when it took them less that 3 days to take the money from my account. pklease anyone dealing with Afni do not give them your credit card number or debit card number.

• Cm
    cmccartn Mar 09, 2011

You sound like you have been the victim of fraud. You should report them to as many agencies as you can.
    https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mailfraudcomplaint.aspx because they contacted you through mail, would make it a federal crime.
    you should also contact your state, and their state's attorney's generals offices and let them know what is going on. AFNI is a leech and is operating outside of the law.