States Recovery Systems Logo

States Recovery Systems

Having problems with States Recovery Systems?

States Recovery Systems Customer Service Contacts

2491 Sunrise Blvd.
Rancho Cordova, California
Mailing Address

PO Box 2860
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with States Recovery Systems Customer Service. Initial States Recovery Systems complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for States Recovery Systems above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about States Recovery Systems. Discuss the issues you have had with States Recovery Systems and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

States Recovery Systems Complaints & Reviews

States Recovery SystemCredit report

states recovery system refused to admit negligence by not contacting me prior to reporting collection unpaid. My credit report is dinged by their failure to tell me about the needed payment. Upon finding out about the bill in their collection agency - I paid in full.

The problem being that they state that they told me about the bill one year ago by phone and I responded that I would find out and pay the bill. Well, that ONE phone call fell off my radar and NOW it is on my credit report. I did not receive a follow-up call or any documentation in the mail. This is an outrageous oversight, -- on my credit report for 10 years!

States Recovery Systems — Debt collection

One of the company employees actually gave me attitude after explaining to him that i am totally disabled...

States Recovery Systems — Harassment

These people call me all times of the day every day of the week and several times a day harassing me! They...

States Recovery Systems — False debt

I received a letter stating I owed a debt in the amount of a loan which I am currently repaying. How can I...