Menu

reviews & complaints

States Recovery Systems Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: While States Recovery Systems has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for States Recovery Systems has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of States Recovery Systems. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

States Recovery Systems complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest States Recovery Systems reviews & complaints

O
6:42 pm EDT

States Recovery Systems Credit report

states recovery system refused to admit negligence by not contacting me prior to reporting collection unpaid. My credit report is dinged by their failure to tell me about the needed payment. Upon finding out about the bill in their collection agency - I paid in full.

The problem being that they state that they told me about the bill one year ago by phone and I responded that I would find out and pay the bill. Well, that ONE phone call fell off my radar and NOW it is on my credit report. I did not receive a follow-up call or any documentation in the mail. This is an outrageous oversight, -- on my credit report for 10 years!

Read full review of States Recovery Systems
S
1:13 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

States Recovery Systems Debt collection

One of the company employees actually gave me attitude after explaining to him that i am totally disabled receiving social security and, i simply cant afford to make payments...Mr. G we will call the agent expressed his dislike to me by telling me that he cant belive that i wont take care of this debt. I asked Mr. G to send me a letter for the debt. Mr G said no i will not send another letter i have already sent one to you. Due to Mr. G's attitude towards me i asked to speak with his supervisor and, he said no...Mr. G kept trying to talk over me while trying to belittle and degrade me as an individule. I demanded to speak with V P of this local office and i even offered to pay $ 10.00 a month out of good faith. The V P said he could not/ would not accept my offer. Due to the lack of ability to work with me i had to explain again to the V P that im disabled receiving social security and due to States Recovery Systems employee's behavior and, policies i demanded cease & desist.

Read full review of States Recovery Systems and 4 comments
4 comments
D
D
Dana Lee
Mar 09, 2018 3:47 pm EST

Well said!
Although in support of those harassed daily by rude unrelenting creditors, unless we have been or are in this unfortunate circumstance should refrain from judgment. It may be your story one day.
These creditors are not interested in your circumstance or what you can offer they demand more than is possible because they are in it for the money in the first place.
When the banks came begging the government for a bailout for all the bad deals they made, the very words they instructed their credit departments should have applied to them but they were given a hefty pass paid in full by the taxpayers! After laughing all the way to their yachts. Now they're up to the same old tricks.Should the time come do we be forced to bail them out again? Will we have no other choice?
These companies get a pass when people (taxpayers) with REAL circumstances get harassed and told to borrow and/or sell every possession they have to pay their debt. Is that fair?
So we need more compassion than judgment in my opinion🦋

K
K
Kat Smith
Apr 30, 2017 3:51 pm EDT

Wow, so many fortunate people who have never had a hardship! He did offer to make some kind of payment, so how is he trying to get over the system? Life happens and until you've been in his shoes, stay in your lane and count your blessings!
BTW-are you this angry at the "alleged POTUS" who doesn't pay taxes and goes bankrupt to the tune of millions that taxpayers pay for?

Nov 27, 2011 5:00 pm EST

Consumer, please report your complaint to /link removed/ in conjunction with this complaint on the Complaint's Board.

Also, please report your complaint to the Office of the Attorney General California, Kamala D. Harris. A complaint can be submitted on line. The more consumers that complain, the more need to investigate complaints on this company. A complaint can be filed online.

The address to submit a complaint for the of the Office of the Attorney General is: PO Box 944255 Sacramento, CA [protected]. Once again, a complaint can be filed online also.

You may also want to consider sending a copy of your complaint to the FTC. A complaint can be filed online per this agency also.

The point is to stand up for yourself as a consumer, and assist other consumers in the process. Do not allow John G. Yaklin, President of State's Recovery Systems, Inc. to continue to misuse his agency for unethical or illegal practices.

IrishChick
IrishChick
Meridian, US
Jun 09, 2011 3:43 am EDT

Yes he should be responsible and pay the debt he owes. Although he is trying to get around the system that's a little much.

I
4:08 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

These people call me all times of the day every day of the week and several times a day harassing me! They are beligerent and nasty and have been told repeatedly not to call my house and any further contact with me must be done through the United States Postal Service. They call me day and night and have been repeatedly asked not to call here. They are beyond rude and using collection harassment beyond normal reasoning.

Read full review of States Recovery Systems and 4 comments

Is States Recovery Systems legit?

Our verdict: States Recovery Systems has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores States Recovery Systems's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of States Recovery Systems can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

States Recovery Systems earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: States Recovery Systems achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for statesrecovery.com can be seen as a positive aspect for States Recovery Systems as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of States Recovery Systems's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Statesrecovery.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows States Recovery Systems website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Statesrecovery.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Statesrecovery.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Statesrecovery.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from States Recovery Systems.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for statesrecovery.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the States Recovery Systems and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Statesrecovery.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The statesrecovery.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
7:12 pm EDT

States Recovery Systems False debt

I received a letter stating I owed a debt in the amount of a loan which I am currently repaying. How can I owe for a loan that I am repaying to Mohela and the school is requesting the same amount of the loan I am presently paying.

Read full review of States Recovery Systems and 3 comments

3 comments
Nov 27, 2011 5:11 pm EST

Another consumer advocacy organization that I would recommend in conjunction with Complaint's Board.You can file a complaint online with their organization.

Nov 27, 2011 4:57 pm EST

F
F
Fed up Jack
Apr 12, 2017 6:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

These clowns are trying to collect money from me when I already payed the company the fee that they required!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

States Recovery Systems contacts