Menu

E
Author of the complaint
1:55 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Afni-Bloom has also damaged my credit by reporting a debt from 1998! I knew nothing about this debt, and received no notification from them regarding this! I caught when I was applying for a mortgage- my scores dropped more than 30 points! The lender has required me to pay this ($1,200.00). I've disputed this with the Bureau's only to be told it meet FCRA standards. Now it will show as paid but remain on my report as a collection item! Is there anything I can do?

More Afni complaints & reviews

Afni - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
Afni - Scam and cheating
Afni - collections notice
Afni - ripoff - fraud
9 comments
Jul 11, 2009 1:09 pm

I had a sprint cell phone account that unfortunately went into collections. afni-bloom put that account on my credit and then reported an account for the same amount that was opened in 1970. I was not born until 1981! Big rip offs and I am thinking a suing

Jul 31, 2009 9:13 am

I called AFNI and the rep said that she only saw one account for me so it must be an error made on Experians end. She told me that once they get the payment it should be taken care of. I'll find out in a couple of weeks I guess

U
Jul 21, 2009 2:33 am

Theres no need to sue, just contact sprint and ask to speak to their escalations department. Then ask the lead rep. that you get on the phone if they have any way of sending an e-mail or letter to you stating that you only have one account in a collections agency and the actual amount, send that information to Afni, if the collections agency gives you any problems then I would consider taking legal action.

K
Oct 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Andersen Financial Network (ANFI)
ATTN: Validation of Debt Request
404 Brock Dr.
Bloomington, Illinois, 61702

Oct 26, 2008 9:01 am

I have paid Afini and afini bloom 2x $379 for an Alltel account from 6 years or more ago. I didn't realize I had paid 2x it was years aprt and I was trying to purchase RE.
I filed several dispute letters wit5h all 3 credit reporting agencies (they are the culprit) they remove afini and then before you know it it's back on my report.
I don't owe them anything they owe me I have never heard from them and can't get through on the phone.
What do I do next?

Oct 20, 2007 7:03 am

I was looking at my credit report and saw that I owe AFNI-BLOOM $264.00 and I dont even know nothing about this company, my credit score has went down because of this I need to know how to get this off my credit report!

W
Oct 02, 2007 2:17 pm

Afni-Bloom, has just reported on my Credit that I owe them money from a cingular bill that I had in 2000. They have damaged my credit more than it already was:) Don't be scared if they have done this to you. There are alot of business out there that will work with you for loans and such. you just have to do your research. I have crappy credit and my highest interest rate is 8% on a loan that I took out for consolidation.

M
Sep 18, 2007 2:29 pm

Here is a # I just called to dispute something on my credit report [protected]

R
Jul 24, 2007 9:57 am

I have noticed, or been told by a company I was applying for credit with that AFNI-Bloom has something on my credit as well and there is no information on them at all. I have no contact information for them nor does it show an account number or date for them. I am in the same boat only I do not have the information I need to try to dispute it or do anything about it, not that it would help. Do you have any contact information for this company?

Thanks, Rhonda [email protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

159 complaints
51 resolved 108 unresolved

Afni contacts

(added by reviewer)
1310 Martin Luther King Dr., Illinois United States

Most discussed complaints

Scam 1 (opinions to this review)