Afni-Bloom — Damaged credit
Afni-Bloom has also damaged my credit by reporting a debt from 1998! I knew nothing about this debt, and received no notification from them regarding this! I caught when I was applying for a mortgage- my scores dropped more than 30 points! The lender has required me to pay this ($1,200.00). I've disputed this with the Bureau's only to be told it meet FCRA standards. Now it will show as paid but remain on my report as a collection item! Is there anything I can do?
More Afni-Bloom Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating
- Afni Collections - collections notice
- Afni Collections - AFNI - do NOT CALL or send them money
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam!
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!