Afni — Afni fake collection notices
I received a collection notice for $279.55 for a Verizon bill from 12 years ago. I replied to the notice and was asked for personal information such as drivers license or passport. This bill was for a phone number I had never had, but the notice was sent my current address.
Please don't send any personal information to this company. This is a SCAM!!
More Afni Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating
- Afni Collections - collections notice
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam!
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!