Accelerated Financial Solutions Logo

Accelerated Financial Solutions

Having problems with Accelerated Financial Solutions?

Accelerated Financial Solutions Customer Service Contacts

+1 757 542 4136 (Customer Service)
55 Monette Parkway
Smithfield, Virginia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Accelerated Financial Solutions Customer Service. Initial Accelerated Financial Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Accelerated Financial Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Accelerated Financial Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with Accelerated Financial Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Accelerated Financial Solutionsscam - something was bought with partial information of mine and it was linked to me

I was told that a wireless phone iPhone 8 was purchased from K & V Wireless and that I owe 1170.00. However, when this claim was originally placed, it occurred before the iPhone 8 was even sold. This collection debt is old and was suppose to be removed. I went to the Police about this account and was told they could not file a claim. After talking to a Mrs. Barbara today, I realize that she is stating a sale about a phone that was not even made yet during the time of the sale they are claiming.

I want this removed from my credit report.

Accelerated Financial Solutions — phone call harassment from representatives

I made an online inquiry about their financial services. I have changed my mind since then as it was a while...

Accelerated Financial Solutions — Collection agency

This agency called my mother and disclosed an alleged debt to her. Next they refuse all my written request...