Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] Logo

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]

Having problems with Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]?

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] Customer Service Contacts

1800 984 9115 (English)
1800 398 3975 (Spanish)
1855 729 4774 (Automated Payment System)
P.O. Box 5406
SatClosed
SunClosed
Correspondence Mailing Address
P.O. Box 459080, Sunrise, FL 33345-9080

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] Customer Service. Initial Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]. Discuss the issues you have had with Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]Harassment

Every time this company calls me, the first thing they do is try to get my personal information. I've asked them numerous times what the call is for. All they ever respond with is that "its a personal business matter, we need to first verify your identification". I've asked them directly if they are a debt collector. All I get is their scripted "once I can verify your identification, I will be able to disclose that information". If you try to speak at all they stay on script and cut you off. This morning they called yet again. I told them "I have no debts to my name other then 1 medical bill that I have a monthly payment on. So I don't know what you could possibly be calling for". This representative seriously responded with "please see our letter that you have recieved in the mail". I tell her "I have not received anything from your company, so no, I don't know who you are, nor do I trust you. So if you could please state exactly what type of call this is." To which she responds yet again with "Once I can verify your identification, I can then disclose that information to you." These conversations have become a daily thing. When they call I have not and will not answer "yes" to anything, even if it is infact me on the phone. Which in turn has been agitating their representatives. I've already had my ID stolen once in the past due to me answering "yes" and simply confirming my address for a bogus agency before. And as it would seem, this agency is much like the last that stole from me.

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]Debt not owed

They continue to call me frequently about a debt for my 5-year-old daughter who has cancer. They call me from random numbers at random times during my workday. I am a teacher, so I cannot get to my phone. The kicker is...I have told them that the debt is in the process of being disputed because my daughter has two supplemental insurances. They are downright rude and don't listen when I have told them that the "debt" is not accurate because only one insurance was implemented.

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]Phone harassment

Every day, this company calls my cell phone at 8:06 am. 6 minutes shy of the legal deadline. I am sending a verbal cease and desist, to stop calling my cell phone every day!!! They tell you to not delete the voice mail message; as it pertains to collecting a debt. Per the fdca robo calls are not allowed. I'll save what I have, so that they know they are not allowed to do this. Validating the debt, before leaving a robotic phone call message on my voice mail is the legal way to collect a debt. Calling me every day at 8:06 am, is rather disturbing and full of harassment!!! Please stop!!!

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]Payments not showing received

I paid a bill that the company HRRG addressed to my fiance. I paid it with my credit card, to get it cleared off of his name. Upon finishing the payment on the HRRG website, I never received a confirmation of payment, so I proceeded to go through the process again. The second time, I still never got a confirmation, so I checked my bank account and double the amount due had been charged.

Oct 01, 2020

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — Harassment and false debt collection

These people have been harassing me with daily phone calls from a different (305) number everyday for past...

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]appointments and scheduling

I have received several calls from this agency. They call and immediately disconnect when uou answer. They also do not leave voicemails when you do not answer the call.

My last call was at 12:30pm on 01/20/2020. I answered the call and the agent disconnected without an introduction. I immediately called the number back and "James" introduced himself. I asked what the call was regarding and he disconnected.

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]collections

These fine folks called me at 8:34 pm. I was furious at being woken up when I work early (which I've told them before). The rep says "well it isn't nine pm yet and according to federal law we can call until then. But hey you have our number so I GUESS you can call us back" *cue snobby tone. Seriously? You people are a joke. Everyone I have tried to speak to has been rude and I've even been hung up on for asking for a supervisor.

Oct 02, 2019

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — “customer “ service

Spoke w/ Christine today regarding a charge for the past 9 months. I have followed up with multiple people...

Aug 08, 2019

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — emergency room / hospital bill

***BEWARD*** This company is a complete Fraud! how they are still operating is disgusting and shows that our...

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]ethics / extortion

There are fraudulent entities within the continental United States acting as legitimate bill collectors, where they have harvested information from health providers. They collect the private user data and then use a company to produce mass mailers to collect the money. I have dug deep enough to find the name and photo of the person running the oper

Jun 11, 2019

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — numerous phone calls about the paid charge

I have paid $389.48 for my husband's hospital stay 8/27/17-9/9/2017 at Christus Spohn Hospital in Corpu...

May 28, 2019

HRRG — emergency room bill

On 09/20/18 I was taken to the emergency room for an infectected tooth. I was told when I got there that I...

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG]fake collection request

After receiving emergency services in April 2 018, and paying my bill in full, I received a statement from HRRG requesting payment. They claim to represent the attending doctor and some physicians group, from whom I never received services. MY doctor was listed in my full payment, after insurance covered their share . To this day, almost a year later, I am still receiving phone calls from HRRG. Today, HRRG sent me another statement and claimed that it will be turned over to another collection agency, ARS, which may hit my credit report. Needless to say, HRRG has no real physical address, or real phone number. Just a PO Box. ARS, who I suspect is also a fake agency, also has no real address or phone number. Beware of the scam.

Feb 04, 2019

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — continual calls and voicemails from different numbers after paid in full

I have paid my medical debt completely in full and even after paying my debt and verifying (with the original...

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — debt collection for services supposedly rendered

My 10 year old daughter broke her arm on a 4-wheeler on mother's day in 2017. I made the mistake of taking...

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — a 1556.00$ bill

I have seen where hrrg has been sending out fake bills to people saying they owe outrageous bills, I have...

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — dr katherine harvey

Dr Harvey is an attending physician at St Marys Hospital in West Palm Beach as well as her other practice...

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — er bill

I have an ER bill that ended in HRRG collections when the creditor, Chase Dennis Emergency Medical Group, did...

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — false billing

I keep getting harassing phone calls from HRRG saying I owe $35 for a visit made to an urgent care clinic. I...

Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — received call

I received a call from HRRG but I missed it. I called the number back (not knowing who it was) and a lady...