Advanced Wellness Research Miami Beach Floridaitem I did not order!

B

On Nov 16 I ordered on line a $4.99 trial offer of your bowel cleansing product. That is all I ordered! YOU have charged me $78.81 for something else. I will not accept the package when it arrives AND
I want an immediate credit to my account # 9282 or I am going to file a fraud charge against you.

Call me at [protected] TODAY, Please.
Betty Roberts

anonymous Nov 17, 2008

These people did the same thing to me and the number they leave on the website does NOT work. How unethical.

• Sh
    Shannon Ortner Nov 17, 2008

Same thing happened to me I got into a pissing match with one of the sales rep's he actually blocked my number so I couldnt call back. I complained to the FTC and the BBB I would even if they give your money back, Companies like this need to know they can't get away with it.

• Br
    bre Nov 17, 2008

THIS IS NOT RIGHT I HATE THAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN BY THESE PEOPLE. NO THEY ARE NOT A TRUSTFUL COMPANY TODO BUSINESS WITH. I NEED MY MONEY BACK TOO/ SO IF WE ALL KEEP COMPLANTING TO THE BBB AND WHOM EVERYELSE WE CAN MAYBE SOMEONE CAN PUT A STOP TO THESE UNTRUSTFUL PEOPLE AND THEIR COMPANY, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

• Cl
    Claudia Melgar Nov 18, 2008

Same thing happened to me, i will be reporting them to consumer affairs.

• Ca
    Cara Ferris Nov 19, 2008

This exact same thing happened to me...any help on getting my money back???

• Ka
    Katie Wright Nov 24, 2008

I also ordered the trial and did not recieve a confirmation letter, or the product. It has been over two weeks and my credit card was charged. I had to track down this company because I didn't have any information or contacts. Any ideas of what to do?

• Pa
    patricia mankel Nov 28, 2008

it sure happened to me too and I was charged 78.81 and don't have a product to return to cancel. I notfied the bbb and ftc and I will keep tying. Maybe we can notify the attorney general for fla. I am so angry and will never order anything again on the internet

• La
    LAURA CRAIG Dec 02, 2008

I WAS ALSO CHARGED $78.81 WHEN I WAS ONLY SUPPOSE TO BE CHARGED $4.99.tHATS FRAUD IN MY BOOK

• Lu
    Luann L. Dec 02, 2008

I just found the same 78.81 charge on my bank statement about 14 days after the agreed 4.99 charge.. Has anyone had any luck getting through to them or do you have a phone number to try?

This is not right! I will contact my bank and see if they can fight it.

• My
    Myrna Rivkin Dec 03, 2008

This same thing has happened to me with Aciaberry and also Celebrity Smile. Both scams. They can never be reached. I've put in a dispute with my Capital One card and am thinking I'd better have them give me another card No. so they can't keep doing this.

• Da
    Dave Dec 04, 2008

Wife signed up for free, trial. If you read the disclaimer it states that you will be billed 78.81 after 14 days. The phone number is non-working. I went and cancelled the debit card and had a reissue of a new number.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices