Advance Americatook all of my income

J

My wife and I went to Advance America for a loan, shortly after we took the loan out I was involved in a serious auto accident which took me out of work due to my injury at this time I am recieving no income, the only income my wife and I had to live on was her social security money of $715 dollars which had to be used for bills food, etc. for the whole month. My wifes money went into the bank early due to the holiday on Dec.31st Advance America tapped into our account and took out over $650 dollars, so now I don't have any money to get me back and forth to doctor, theraphy appointments, all I wanted to do is get better so I could return to work, so much for that.

• Uo
    u owe me Feb 16, 2011

we took our money..not yours. all you had to do was call and set up some kind of arrangement to pay back.