Having problems with Old Navy?

Old Navy Customer Service Contacts

1800 653 6289 (United States)
+1 614 744 3908 (USA & International)
+1 866 450 5294 (Old Navy Card)
+1 866 450 5295 (Navyist by Old Navy)
6007 Green Pointe Drive
Thu7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Fri7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun7:00 AM - 1:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Old Navy Customer Service. Initial Old Navy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Old Navy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Old Navy. Discuss the issues you have had with Old Navy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Old Navy Complaints & Reviews

Feb 22, 2021

Old Navy — Joggers

Bought a pair of joggers to go to a game and when I was putting them on I saw that the quality of the pant...

Old NavyReturn with receipt and all tags on clothes

I bought 2 items, both items did not fit. I returned the two items with a receipt. I told the cashier I used a visa $50 gc and cash. She said she would return the cash and the credit the $50 back to the visa card. I told the cashier I tossed the gc since there was no money on it, I asked if she could credit my credit card? She called a mgr and said that she had to credit the visa gc I told her how is that possible since I no longer have it? She said to call visa credit card (just google it and they will help you). Needless to say I left with just a reciept and old navy kept the merchandise and I lost $50! I don't shop old navy much but this is on other reason I wont go back.

[protected]@sbcglobal.net

Return with receipt and all tags on clothes

Old Navycompletely wrong order

I placed an order on January 4 and it arrived January 8. I received the completely wrong order. Probably someone else's clothes. I called customer service to explain the issue. They informed me that one of the items was now out of stock after I had already ordered it days ago. I then had to order a smaller size in the shirt, which was an inconvenience. They are telling me that I now have to go to USPS to return the package, which is also an inconvenience. Why should I have to go out of my way to return a package that Old Navy messed up on. They had to charge my card again for this new order and I will not receive my refund until I return the wrong package. I also now have to wait another week to receive the correct items I ordered! I asked if they could ship it to me sooner and not charge a shipping fee and they said No! I am a very unhappy customer because I usually really enjoy shopping and ordering from Old Navy. If this problem does not get resolved, I will not be shopping at Old Navy anymore because of this inconvenience.

Jan 04, 2021

Old Navy — Rude employee

I went to the Old Navy store in Sherman Tx yesterday mind you it is 30 mins from me but it is the closest...

Old Navygift cards stolen

My daughter and i returned items today and received 3 gift cards because they were 3 online separate purchases. We shopped the store and went to checkout and found out the gif tcards were stolen from us while shopping. I contacted the support team to find out the gift cards have a 0.00 balance, the manager and check out clerk both remembered us and know we did not use the gift cards, tehy were used 15 minutes after we were issued them, you can check store cameras we did not use them.So apparently i am just out $60 because someone stole our gift cards. I was told by one support person i could file a dispute on the card balances and another support person told me i am out of luck. I am mad and angry that someone can get away witht this and i have no recourse. I love old navy but this has lost my business.

Old NavyJuly Return credit still not issued

On July 14, 2020, I sent items purchased online back via UPS. I have a photo of the required return slip, the UPS Ground label and a screenshoot of Old Navy receiving said return. The order number is TDN53Y4. It seems that Old Navy is engaging in fraud and from reviews, perhaps on a scale appropriate for a class action suit. If fraud is not the case, I expect to be credited for the items returned.

Old NavyOnline order

Online order placed Dec 4. All items except 2 arrived in plenty of time for Christmas. 2 items never arrived. Email on Dec 21 said it was still being processed. Called them Dec 26 and they said my order was cancelled Dec 7th because they ran out of product. That info doesnt line up with the email on the 21st saying it was being processed. I was never emailed about my order being cancelled or I obviously would have bought different items from somewhere else to give as gifts. They never notified me of this. On Dec 26 customer service offered to give me free shipping and 20 percent off if I wanted to reorder. Give me a break. Worst service. Talked to three customer service reps with no real solution.
          Victor was the third one I spoke to. None of them even seemed like they cared.

Dec 12, 2020

Old Navy — Online

I purchased a jacket, 2 pairs of face masks (1 pack poke a dot and flannel pattern the other black) I also...

Old NavyOnline orders and shipping

I would tell everyone NOT to place an online order with old navy. I am a disabled vet on a fixed income. My husband hasn't worked in months thanks to Covid. My income is all we are living off of and we are supporting 9 children with it.. I only had enough money to get my kids one present each.. and they needed clothes. So I ordered their outfits on 11/24. I selected 7-10 day shipping. I STILL haven't gotten my order yet. I spoke to customer service who told me they are experiencing delays. They said my items are on the way but they have no idea when I will get it and they can't promise I will have it in time for Christmas. Old Navy literally took my kids Christmas from them.

Dec 09, 2020

Old Navy — Order # 134RC6B

I placed an order with Old Navy yesterday 12/8/2020. It listed 2 shipping addresses. One was my 90+ year old...

Dec 08, 2020

Old Navy — Order cancellation problem

On December I placed an online order with Old Navy for $46.64 (#130QXGP). Immediately after placing the...

Old NavyOnline order was sent wrong item, had to pay twice and lied to.

I was sent the wrong item, when I called customer service they had the nerve to reqire me to pay again for the item. Me pay for your mistake. Then I was told on my call that they would send overnight at no charge but it was not even mailed out until 7 days later...how is that overnight? You actually received the returned item I mailed back to you before you even mailed the replacement item. !!! Your cash rewards is only a FALSE. ploy, to get people to shop with you, again. If I choose to take advantage of the 30% off sale, that is available to "everyone " then I can't use the rewards. So whats the "REWARD " of prior shopping with you? Most of the items online are very limited sizes in stock. So you cannot fulfill orders adequately, expect customers to be inconvenienced for your mistakes, lie about when you will send replacement item, and customers can't be rewarded only offered same as everyone else. You should be ashamed. I filter for a certain size online and a lot of items come up but none available in the size I selected. Waste of my time.

Old NavyCanceled order and stole my money

I placed an online order with Old Navy on 11/27/2020 for a total of $235.89. On 11/30/2020 I received an email from Old Navy that stated "Your recent order has unfortunately been canceled due to a potential fraud alert". I called my bank and they informed me that they didn't report any fraud issues on their end and that Old Navy drafted the funds from my account. Old Navy also have a disclaimer that they would not draft my account until my items are shipped. This was false as they have taken my money, canceled my order and they have NOT given me my money back and its been more than 5 business days. Whenever I call customer service they never pull up my order or try to assist me. Nobody will tell me when I will get my money back. Old Navy has Stolen my money.

Old NavyAdvertising

My complaint is the use of misleading/false advertising. The store at the north dartmouth mall has a billboard on the front of the store indicating entire store on sale up to 60% off. I understand the clever wording up to but how can 0% (full price) be considered a sale of the entire store?

Old navy has been my families favorite store but this kind of I gotcha advertising has me rethinking doing future business with your company.

You would think that every item in the store would have to be at least 1% off to claim the entire store is on sale? I don't usually complain but feeling mislead by a company I like is very disappointing.

Sincerely,
                  James a. Sylvia
                  [protected]@live.com

Old NavyClothing

Old Navy, shipped my Christmas gifts though, Laser ship. They delivered my presents to the wrong address. They left my presents at a house, where drug addicts live. And they won't help me, I called them. I can't believe this, we spend so much money, now we will not have presents under the tree.

Old NavyCrew neck sweaters, tees, turtlenecks

Hello. I loved old navy but, their quality of their clothing has seemingly decreased. Sadly, not enough rich quality in cotton fabric. The purchases become a waste. Old navy used to be a great place to show for clothing, give gifts from etc. what's the big idea? Why not provide 100% Pima cotton for clotting clothing OR a BETTER quality thread count of cotton. Please. Please. Please. Fix these!!!

Nov 22, 2020

Old Navy — A manager treating very rude to a associate front of others customers.

I always shop at Old Navy at Dolphin Mall when I have time. Yesterday I was there shopping for my family and...

Old NavyCredit card

I have been an Old Navy credit card holder for at least ten years, and have never had a late payment, and every month paid the balance. Last year, 2019, I paid off $5000 and had not used the card at all after that. I received a notice from Equifax that Old Navy dropped my limit by $4, 000 but I discovered that AFTER they had already dropped the limit! That one act dropped my credit score by 22 points, because when a credit limit is lowered it drops your available credit which lowers your score.
                        I did not receive any notification, or any warning that this was going to happen. I have great credit, and have never abused credit. But a 22 point hit is massive!
                        I called Old Navy right away, was put on hold for twenty minutes, but then proceeded to cancel my account. Even though my credit will take a hit from closing an account, I would rather deal with that aftershock than ever hold an Old Navy credit card!
                        Appalling! Worst company ever!

Old NavyHorrible customer service

Made to feel like a criminal! Don't ever lose your receipt or you will be made out to be a criminal! It is obvious they err on the side of theft vs a customer that actually spends money in their establishment. Today I tried into exchange some clothing due to sizing but got denied and was told basically too bad. The clothing was given as a gift and I did not have a receipt. It turns out that I committed an Old Navy crime. Since 2014 I have had 5 returns w/o a receipt. Therefore, I am not allowed to EVER return anything again. We had to ask the gift giver for the receipt (which was uncomfortable) We took all the clothes back and asked for a refund! Great job Old Navy for not saving the sale, providing horrible customer service and losing 3 customers. I will tell everyone about my experience. Keep it the great work!

Jul 13, 2020

Old Navy — Never received order!! No customer service!!!

I placed an online order with Old Navy on June 15, 2020. I did receive 2 items out of the 3 but I'm...