Having problems with Athleta?

Athleta Customer Service Contacts

1877 328 4538 (United States)
+1 614 744 3913 (USA & International)
+1 855 327 4359 (AthletaCard)
6007 Green Pointe Drive
Thu7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Fri7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun7:00 AM - 1:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Athleta Customer Service. Initial Athleta complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Athleta above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Athleta. Discuss the issues you have had with Athleta and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AthletaReturning items

I placed several orders with Athleta in May and returned both orders June 1st. Today is July 1 and after spending over an hour on the phone with customer service they were only able to confirm they received one of my returns on June 11th but still need to wait another 30 to 45 days for a credit back to my card???? They could not confirm the second return or when that credit could be issued. The web site does not even show the items that were returned nor do they indicate when the items were received back to their web site.
Other stores like Zappos, Tommy Bahama & Nordstroms are so much better, all returns were processed quickly.

Athletasalutation stash pocket capri

I have purchased these leggings for yoga practice, i have always used Lululemon but wanted something different. That being said i have purchased amazing bras and tops from your company over the years.
    However these leggings started falling apart within the first month of my purchase, i did not keep the receipt, but i do know that if needed i could pull it from the card company since it's a GAP card. I'm not sure if this was just one bad apple out of the whole batch, but paying over $90 for leggings and having them fall apart in a month is not acceptable.

C
      Dec 02, 2019

Athleta — cancellation

I submitted an on line order using Apple Pay. The payment went through immediately and what I didn't realize...

F

Athleta — complaint type: rewards not honored.

Complaint reference: Athleta 7599, Date: 12/10/2018 7:23 PM, Trans: 1885, Store: 07599, Cashier...

Athletagift purchases

I recently purchased two items to give as gifts-I checked the box for the gift receipt which already was substandard in that you couldn't do them independently and they were gifts for different individuals. The items came with no gift receipts-I called to request the receipts and was told it was too late and that it could only be done at the time of purchase-very poor-Athleta-GAP and so substandard for a business such as yours. Needless to say I will not be purchasing gifts from your company again-or probably anything for that matter!

Athletadeceptive facebook advertising

Athleta posted an ad on Facebook for an "Aqualuxe Stripe Bikini", for a price of $69, and photo that showed a 2-piece bikini. I clicked through to order it on my phone. What I received was just a bikini top. Their ad said "Bikini", not "Bikini Top". I've attached a screen shot of the ad to this complaint as evidence. Look at it and tell me what you think you'd be ordering based on what you see. A bikini, by definition, is a 2-piece swimsuit. If the ad said "Bikini Top" I'd totally understand. But it doesn't! Athleta refuses to ship the other half of my "bikini".

deceptive facebook advertising

• Updated by LisaH98040 · Jun 21, 2018

Very happy to report that Athleta has resolved this issue and shipped what I ordered. Even better, they have now added "top" to every biking top label on their website. They have won be back as a customer.

Athletamisleading

I don't know why other people are in love with Athleta. I personally think it's a piece of crap.
          I ordered some stuff from them, several days later they said that everything was sent.
          Yeah, I was happy and excited to received the items as soon as possible.
          But next day they sent me an email stating that the items were sent separately, so it was impossible to predict when exactly they would reach me. One week later I was notified that my order was delivered.
          Really? I didn't get anything. So it's a big secret where my order it is now.

A

Athleta — staff

I have always enjoyed shopping at Athleta and appreciated the staffs help. I was not happy about my...

N

Athleta Inc. — Bad customer service

I will never go to any Athleta Inc. store again. I was treated very badly at this store by one of their...

Eastchester
            N

Athleta — Bad customer service

I was badly treated at this store by one of the employees and the managers did not do anything about it. I...

Eastchester

AthletaAwful return policy

I have ordered from Athleta on line for awhile, but I recently tried to return and exchange some items that weren't true to size. They don't provide you with a return shipping label or an exchange form. Instead, you call customer service, do a search on their website for keyword "return label", print it out. And since there's no exchange form to include in the return, you have to call the customer service number and re-order and re-pay for the item you wanted to exchange. The company makes it hard to be a loyal customer. Too bad I already spent a couple thousand before I realized how unecessarily inconvenient they make it to return something.

• Ne
                Nevado Apr 26, 2014

I wish I could have read your comment earlier. Their customer service is terrible at their stores too. You are supposed to reserve a fitting room, according to the rude employee at the store. I never heard of such a thing. It was my first visit and I will never forget the way they disrespected me. I am glad I did not spent a penny at this store and I will never comeback to any of the stores.