Ackermans Stores — winter jacket and it's quality
I Laybyed a jacket and took it out in June. My 40th birthday was on the 28th so I got it for my trip to tsitsikamma that weekend. When I put the jacket on I noticed a tear inside the jacket on both arms!!! I love the jacket and I do not want to return it. Then while in the car I noticed my left arm of the jacket has stitching missing..!! I'm very disappointed in the quality of the jacket! I payed nearly R400! I don't want to tell friends and family because I'm too embarrassed and they love my new jacket too. On Saturday night my daughter came to me and told me her jacket ' broke '. The zipper broke off completely! She is 11. I have 3 daughters and I Laybyed them the same navy jackets each which was R199!! It's the ones with the soft 'fur' inside. I Laybyed theirs separately to mine. My concern is that I've been a loyal customer for many many yrs. I Laybye each yr twice a year, for summer and winter clothes for my family. ID [protected].
I cannot invest all my money on this type of quality...
More Ackermans Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Ackermans Stores - premio p1000 tablet 
- Ackermans - refund taking 8 weeks+ 
- Ackermans Stores - faulty netsurfer tablet
- Ackermans Stores - a phone with a factory problem 
- Ackermans - double payment 
- Ackermans Stores - z wave placed in security system
- Ackermans Stores - quality of clothes
- Ackermans Stores - poor attitude
- Ackermans - amounts added to account
- Ackermans Stores - service