AcaiBerryDetoxwebsite

B

The brochure I received with my AcaiBerryDetox said "Please email us at any time at [protected]@acaiberrydetox.com. I tried several different times to reach this site. It doesn't exist.
I called the Customer Number [protected] and was told it was an active website and if I couldn't reach it to go to AcaiBerryDetox.com. which is just their ad with no link to Customer Support.

• Wo
    wordtowise Aug 10, 2016

Had a problem with the Acaiberrydetox-charging my credit card with no further orders delivered?Wish I had seen the problems others had before I ordered. Hope no one else falls for scam!!

• Ea
    EastCoastBabe13 Aug 10, 2016

I ordered the "free" trial of AcaiBerry. All of a sudden I received 2 more bottles of the product and charges worth $209.85 on my credit card! When I called to see what was going on the woman told me that I will keep receiving the product until I cancel the account. I told her consider it closed. Now how do I return this and get my money back. She stated that I could put all 3 bottles in the same package and send them back to one address. She gave me 2 RMA numbers and that was it!!! I sent the product back with a USPS tracking number that way they would have to sign for it.

I received 2 of the 3 refunds.. So I called their 1-800 number again and they told me that yes they received all three bottles, but because there was not 3rd RMA number they would not give me my money back!

I asked how this was possible since I returned all 3 bottles unopened/unused and the woman basically told me that it was my fault I didn't get all 3 RMA numbers and it was just to bad and I was out of luck.

This is so UNACCEPTABLE. The product was unopend/unused and returned and I still did not receive my money back.

Is there anyone out there that can help??

Thank you!.
    email: [email protected]

• Km
    KMIvanoff Aug 10, 2016

As many others I have since discovered with this company, the 30 day back guarantee is falsely advertised and is really only a 14 day guarantee from the day you order. If like me, you don't receive the product for 10 days, you only have 4 days to evaluate the "wonder" product. The customer service is ridiculous.

• Pa
    Pat Francisco Aug 10, 2016

What a fraud, lesson learned. I wish I could have read the complaints before getting involved. I, too was taken in for a tune of $87.13 which was charged on my credit card before the pill ever left the shipping address and I was told I should have checked the fine print.Lesson learned. Today I received another bottle, called number [protected] talked to Mary Lucus. She was not informed at all and told me my credit card was charged March 17, 2009 for the shipment I received March 23rd. I canceled my credit card and canceled all future shipments. I was assured by Mary Lucus that I would receive a check in the mail. I have a feeling I am going to be out $174.26 what can I do?HELP HELP

• Lm
    LM22 Aug 10, 2016

Yes- what a scam- $90 for a miracle pill I think not- customer service sucks they mail you absolutely no directions with the product and it is 14 days from the date you order the product? not from when they decide to ship it then they charge my credit card within 10 days to make sure they got $$$ before I cancel. ridiculous go to Walgreens or any other drug store they have the same stuff for a fraction of the price and hassle

• St
    stupid 4 gettin sucked in Aug 10, 2016

i ordered the sample too i did receive it but before i even tried it i received call saying they wanted confirmation to take out immediately$3995 from my account. i told them no first i needed to try product, then i would let them know if i was interested.they did not tell me anything about how if i didnt like product i needed to return before 15 days or my account would be charged 86.00 dollars. and that is exactly what happened. so i payed 86.00 for a free sample that when i did try didnt like. it made me sick.

• Li
    Licorero Aug 10, 2016

I wanted to try the Acai Berry Detox and paid the $1.95 shipping, I have never recieved the product plus they have charge my credit card 34, 95 and 79, 95!!! I got their phone 1-[protected] from my bank and call them to cancel what they are doing, and they said that I approved another shipment which I never received.

Jami Aug 10, 2016

I HAVE CANCELLED AND CANCELLED THIS STUFF THEY CALL ACAIBERRYDETOX AND THEY JUST DO NOT LISTEN, I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING IN THE MAIL BUT THEY SURE KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY I AM AT THE POINT OF EXPLOSION, THE HEARTACHE AND TROUBLESOME THEY HAVE GIVEN ME IS UNBELIEVEABLE MY FAMILY HAS TO EAT WHEN WILL THEY LEARN CANCEL MEANS CANCEL.THIS COMPANY OWES ME LOTS OF MONEY, I WONDER WHEN THEY WILL PAY ME AND ALL THE THOUSANDS THEY ARE RIPPING OFF.

• Sh
    shelton warner Aug 10, 2016

It also took me a while before I was able to cancel my subscription with acai berry. The first step I did was to find the right helpline. I got [protected]. The called the no. I even tried several times. I finally got a representative who was very accommodating. I completed the task of canceling my order in just a week.

• Ks
    kscarter72 Aug 10, 2016

Ordered the product and forgot to cancel within the 19 days. Received 4 more products within the first 30 days of ordering, which I returned although not with an RME #. I had received a phone call initially to verify my order and was told that I would receive a packet of information about the product. I never received anything. When I called to cancel and request a refund I was told that thy would not refund my money without an RME # and denied calling. in addition, the 4 charges on my credit card all come from different companies with different phone numbers. I asked for an address to send a letter and was told to send it to the Shipping Manager and that no other information could be given out due to security reasons. I have disputed the charges with my credit card company!

• Wi
    wizard Aug 10, 2016

I also have a problem with this company. I did not order this item but the vitamins on a different sit. Somehow these got ordered and I was charged to my account plut an international fee put on by my bank. Please let me know if you have any success in disputing the case.

• Nk
    [email protected] Aug 10, 2016

I ordered the free trial for $3.95 on January 14th and have received no goods, I then see that they have taken 87.13 out of my credit card account, even though I have had no goods.

I have disputed these amounts with my credit card company, I am also contacting Journal Times, Racine, our local newspaper as this is where I got the link from, to tell them to discontinue the advertisement.

CharlieD Nov 05, 2010

I ordered my FREE sample thru "mydietmaxcleanse.com". They charged my credit card $87.49 plus S&H. Cost me a total of $97.29. Big price for a FREE sample. I even filed complaint with BBB of Chicago/Northern Illinois. May send letter to Nutrimax Labs, Inc in Hollywood Florida. This a rip-off, scam, and false advertising. Would like to put them out-of-business.