Acai Berry PureFREE TRIAL SCAM

I was charged $149.95 for a free trail which only suppose to be for $3.99 for shipping and handling. I spoke with a representative since I didn't receive my free trial on date or time I suppose to receive it. The representative gave me and extended free trial from March 5th end on the 12th of March, but she gave me until the March 22 to receive the free trial and cancel it. I cancel the trial when I finally receive before the end of my free trial. I still was charged the regular fee for an unknown reason. I just don't get it I try to call them which the number was false information the written on the letter. When I did got in contact with them they gave me a run around to different info about how to receive my refund back on their product. I hope they will resolve this issue or further actions will be taken. A.C.A.I BERRY SCAM!!
A is for apply for it

C is for you can't contact them when you need to

A is for all the lies they give you and accept that we take your money unknown

I is for inconsistent information on how to get a free trial for their product

• Wa
    Waiting13 Aug 18, 2016

Look, I'm not int eh mood for this scam or fraud. I didn't sign up for any memebership and wish to have my money back, I will have to call a lawyer or put this business on blast for taking advantage of people when you know that we are trying to loose weight. I can see why you chose this profession. It's a lot of people who are trying to do things with there lives and peoplel like you come along a pitch an amazing article about how to loose weight and your money. Wow, I got the info from a friend on facebook and maybe I should tell them all about what is going on here. I wouldn't mine if we can just find out who is embarrassed to say that they feel for a scam. Hey it's OK, we all do, but I will not let this one go, seeing that you don't give a flying crap about my son eating, but as long as your does.
    My name is Erica Mitchell and my email address is [email protected] I and trying to get the money that wa withdrawn from my account without my knowledge. I refuse to give any other info, because you know who I am. You have my account number and I will call as many people as I can if my money isn't returnd. I'm not going to go into all the company name and state, because they know who they are. ACIABERRY PURE. Took 149.99 out of my account and, I WANT IT BACK...

• Ir
    IrinaE May 17, 2010

AJ Pureberrycs.com is the biggest Scam ever. The company is charging $169.95 for "membership", but does not disclosure this in the paper work you would receive with your shipment or e-mail confirmation. They cancel your "membership", but do not issue a credit. I hope this will help you to make the right decision - not to deal with this company. The product does not work either.
    Irina

cssupport Apr 22, 2010

If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected] One of the representatives will be able to help you with any complaints you may have.

• Va
    vaughn0420 Apr 21, 2010

Please read this if you ordered Acai Berry Pure! Its not over for you guys!

I had ordered a free sample of Acai Berry Pure on the internet after reading an article on it and they were only charging for shipping. I found out after calling them on how to cancel the next day(thank god I did) only to find out that they were going to charge me a $169 dollar membership fee after the 1st 14 days. I canceled immediately and received a cancellation number. I also called my credit card company and canceled the credit card just in case. Well, today April 19th, 2010 I received a letter from Sans Financial stating that they tried to charge my account anyways for the $169 dollar membership fee but the card was canceled. Now not only do I owe them the $169 membership fee (which I canceled!) They also charged me a $50 dollar fee for what reason Im still trying to figure out. The first time I called SANS Financial they just put me on hold and never answered the phone. The second time I called they told me I owe $219.95 but were willing to drop the $50 dollar fee since I told them that I canceled the order and gave them the cancellation order. I told them that I would think about it and call them back. Then, I called Acai Berry and asked them about this fee I received in the mail. They guaranteed me that the account was closed and I owe them nothing! They also told me to not pay these people. I agreed and asked them to send me the invoice stating that the account was closed. I then called SANS Financial back for a 3rd time and told them that the company that they are collecting for (Acai Berry Pure) said the account was closed and there was NO charges due. They person (Named Danial) told me that it didnt matter what Acai Berry said, that I didn't cancel the product correctly and that I still needed to pay the $219.95 dollar fee or they would send the bill to another collection agency and it would affect my credit. So at this point I was really pissed off and told him that I needed to speak with his manager immediately! He informed me that none was available. I tried to reason with the young man. (also, every person that I talked to 3 in total were all young boys) I asked him what you would do if it was you who received this letter. They agreed with me but still demanded payment. I asked them for a copy of the agreement that I supposedly agreed to and I would gladly pay him the money. He said he had none. I told him thank you and hung up the phone.

In ending, This company is defiantly 100% a scam and I hope no one fall into this trap and pay them. I would also strongly encourage anyone who received this letter to cancel any credit card you think they might have the number to. If you do not you are only hurting yourself because it sounds to me that they would have no problem trying to charge your account anytime they feel necessary.

I would also like to hit this company where it hurts! I wish there was a way to get all of us together and get a class action law suit against this company and would be willing to work with anyone that is with me. WE MUST STOP THESE PREDICTORS FROM ATTACKING US WHEN ALL WE ARE TRYING TO DO IS MAKE AN HONEST LIVING AND GET THROUGH THESE HARD TIMES! WE DON'T NEED THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO STEAL FROM US AND THREATEN US WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF DESTROYING OUR CREDIT THAT WE WORK SO HARD ON TO BUILD. I hope to hear from anyone who has any suggestions that you might have. Good luck!

urob42509 Apr 14, 2010

Everytime I email the company they want me to call customer service and they dnt help so I'm going to get everyone together and file a class act suit against the company

cssupport Apr 12, 2010

Hello, I work for Acaiberry Pure. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at [email protected] We will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Thank you.

urob42509 Apr 12, 2010

Try calling [protected] they did the same thing to me and this has been since Feb 17 I have yet to get my money back

urob42509 Apr 12, 2010

Try calling them @ [protected] it's the cust srv # for refunds...They have done the same thing to me and each time I call i'm getting something different as to when I'm going to get my refund back

urob42509 Apr 12, 2010

I ordered Acai Berry Pure on 2/5 which was was a free trial then I didnt get the product until 2/17 so they was suppose to give me an 10 day extension come to find out the extension wasnt placed and i was charged $149.95. I have been calling them since Feb and have yet to get my refund back and each time I call they give me different dates as to when the refund was processed and when I shall receive back in my acct...PLEASE PLEASE DONT ORDER ANY ACAI PRODUCTS

john g david Apr 09, 2010

June 2009 I also purchased Acia Berry for $ 4.95 as advertised on Internet . One month later i received my Card statement with a Huge charge from Acia . I Immeadiatly called and cancelled the order and charges were removed.
    April 2010 I received a Collection Bill From Tiburon Financial L.L.C Boystown NE . Threatining to Ruin my credit if i did not pay .
    I spoke to their C/S And a Supervisor ( Very Nasty People, Bad for business ) and told them where to go ...

WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE LAW TO PROTECT US ...
    These complaints should go to
    Your Congressman's Office
    Betterer Business Bureau .
    Attorney General"s Office Consumer Affairs.
    GO FOR IT .

• Su
    Susan Dickerson Mar 28, 2010

I took a trial offer of Acai Berry Pure for $1.00 from this company and was under the impression that I would be charged $12.95/month if I decided to keep receiving the product. One week after I received the initial bottle of the product, my account was charged $149.95 by them. I have emailed them and tried to get a refund with no success or reply from them. I called their 1-877 number and was told to email them, which I did with no success. Please warn people about this company.

• Sl
    Slusser Mar 26, 2010

I ordered Acai Berry Pure on January 22, 2010. I finally received shipment February 1st. Canceled on February 13. Could not take this product, made me shake all day. I was told by customer service that I would not be charged for this product. I offered to send the bottle back with the remaining pills. I was told this was not necessary. To my surprise when I received my bank statement I was charged $149.95. I called the support line again and explained the situtation and was told they could do nothing to help me, I had to call support for the refund. I was given a non working bogus number!! I immediately called back and was told by another rep that my refund was denied because I was over the two week trial period. How could I be over the two week trial period when I didn't receive the product until February 1st. I was told you are immediately in the trial phase when you call in your order even if you have not received the product. The representative could hardly speak english and was very rude. I would not recommend this product to anyone and I am thinking of turning this business over to the better business bureau. It is totally a scam. I have yet to hear from anyone from the company regarding this issue. I am trying to get my money back with no results.

• Ac
    AcaiCleanseOutreach Mar 25, 2010

The information for the lawyer for GetAcaiBerryPure.com (might be able to help for some complaints but not all):

Matthew P. Collins
    Attorney at Law
    PO Box 191062
    Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

If you're thinking this looks like the same guy that is the attorney for TheAdvancedCleanse.com...you're right!

I think it's funny that he doesn't put an office address, just a PO Box...hmm...

christine sessoms Mar 22, 2010

I am also trying to get on their web page to get a refund. They also had taken out $169.95 out of my account that wasn't authorized.

• Ca
    CARRIE MCGHEE Mar 21, 2010

Carrie mcghee
    Po box 581 quincy, fl. 32353
    [email protected] Net
    Last 4 digits of card - 6198

Please reimbursed my 149. 95 dollars back to my account. I cancelled my order on 03 / 05 / 2010 but was still charged full amount. I would appreciate if my money was back in my account just as fast as it was taken out with my authorization. Thank you
    Carrie mcghee

• St
    Stephanie McQueen Mar 19, 2010

I received a package of the acai berry pure 2 weeks after ordering. I immediately sent it back the same day, 3/16/10. Today (3/19/10) I am charged 169.95. I called for a refund and to cancel all future orders to be told that my trial period ended yesterday!??? That I can put in for a REQUEST of a refund, but all future orders have been canceled. The operator gave me an email address to send for the refund request, which of course is not coming up. I need help getting this refund and this company doesn't seem to be very cooperative.

• Li
    Liz Hansen Mar 18, 2010

I ordered this product Advance Cleanse which gave no results at all. The agreement states that if you try the product for one month with no results, you can cancel any further orders. I had a charge of $151.15 to my checking account and when I called to complain Carla stated that you must call within 14 days of the order to cancel. What a scam!!! I request that the money be refunded to my checking account ASAP.

• Mo
    mombyrd Mar 18, 2010

Be VERRRYYY wary of FREE offers that require a credit card. I usually decline.

• Ac
    acia berry pure Mar 18, 2010

A sample of this product was ordered with the intent to simply try and understood that I was not obligated to join any on-going type of solicitation.This was not the case as I was charged $151.15 on my checking account. I called the 877 number listed on my bank statement and spoke with Carla who stated that I had signed up for an on-going solicitation on a monthly basis. I want the money refunded to my account as the product is bogus with no results.

• Ss
    ssilva Mar 16, 2010

This is a plain scam. I ordered the product also for .99 and with life I got caught up with sick kids, home work, and other problems. I had one of my twins in the hospital and did not call. I was thinking like any other REAL compaines you call and they say no problem we will refund the fee. WELL they said it was unrefundable and they were yelling at me! I emailed the email they gave me, it was a waste of time, they said no. then gave me a 1-800 to call and talk to them further about it. AGAIN another waste of time, she said no, the email was telling me to call so I can get the reason for the decline. HELLO I know what they said, this is bogus and I WANT AND NEED MY MONEY BACK. I was charged 169.95, that is crazy. I agree 14 days is not enough time, but that is why it is a scam they know people will forget and that is what they are counting on.

• Am
    Amy FM Mar 15, 2010

Its not any one fault but your own. if you would have read all the small print you would have seen that they were going to charge you. no ones fault but yours!

• Ce
    CeeCeeHawaii Mar 15, 2010

This company has stolen money from a lot of people. Even if you cancel your pending subsription and get a cancellation number, they will illegally keep you credit card information and charge your card $149.95. I strongly suggest, if you do fall for this scam, immediately cancel your credit/debit card so you do not lose any more money. When I called to get a refund, I was given an e-mail address [email protected] and was told that there is no contact number to talk to a live person.

• Ro
    Ronda Burner Mar 12, 2010

Refund of $149-95 Cancellation #836006

• P4
    P44 Mar 08, 2010

I ordered trial bottle on-line, when I received the pills, spoke with my physician who informed me I could not take these pills. Called the 800 number that was given at time of order. Stated that I could not take the pills. Received cancellation on-line with number andsating"cancel" was informed I would receive a call to confirm. I do not believe it is my responsibility to call and make sure that these people are doing their job. I received the pills on the 17th of Feb(well with in the 14 days called that day. Thought everything was cancelled, except had $149.95 removed from my credit card on 3-5. E-mailed the company, to get straightened out, was informed that I did not cancel my membership in the alloted time. Called customer service and was told to e-mail this complaint line. This is ridiculous, this company should be banned. I expect a refund, that is all I am asking.

• Tk
    tkblondy69 Feb 25, 2010

oh i have called twice spoke with 2 customer representatives and one who was suppose to have been a supervisor, all in which stated that it is a non-refundable fee, and i should send email to refund department at [email protected] i have
    sent that email twice so far, no response yet, there should always be age verification of some sort on any site like this, do these people who represent these things realize how dangerous any diet pills can be to teenagers? my guess is they don't care as long as they can rip people off, if diet programs who only send food no pills of any involved such as nutrasystem verifies age and will not send or allow a person under 18 to sign up not even a parent can sign them up and it is just food, than there is no reason for this place can't verify age as well, if i have to i will publicize how dangerous this place is to our teens, and go further than that because a membership is a contract, noone under 18 can enter a contract, i will have 20/20 or news team 8 investigators check into it, I am extremely upset because as a parent i do not want my teen taking any pills like this,

• Tk
    tkblondy69 Feb 25, 2010

I agree with all that has been stated, 14 days is not nearly enough to exam any product, this site should also do a age verification it is selling and shipping diet pills to anyone even teenagers, my daughter ordered with her kids visa, and with being a full time student
    and physical problems she lost track of time, she is still a child and i tried asking them for a refund, this should not be legal to sell these things and accept a membership from anyone under the age of 18, i had no idea she ordered it i am thankful she has not began taking them, i have them now and have told these rip offs i will be more than happy to send them back, they need to be shut down

• Su
    Susan Tjipto1 Feb 23, 2010

Acaiberry product was advertised for $0.99 only. Unbeknownst to me, there is membership fee associated with the free trail. Needless to say, membership was not canceled within 14days, my credit car was charged for $149.95. Very deceptive practice and terms & conditions were not provided at the time of the order.

• Do
    Don't believe the hipe Feb 06, 2010

I read about acai berry on a news website online. The reporter said she ordered the free trial and it came in three days. I ordered the product and it never came at all. After a week I called and they said it hadn't shipped because the address was wrong. After another week still no product but two charges of 54.95 and 149.95. They refused to give me my money back because I didn't cancel in 14days. Funny because I still have neither the free trail nor $200.00 worth of product. This is truly a scam, designed to make you forget you ordered anything in the first place so they can charge you full price.

• Je
    jen poyner Feb 06, 2010

Acai berry pure is refusing to give me a full refund on a product I ordered January 23rd 2010. They claim you need to cancel within 14 days of product order. I attempted to call on february 5th with no answer, I then called on february 6th-exactly 2 weeks after the initial order and they claim I am not eligible for a full refund. They claim I am past the 14 days-which I am not. I repeatedly tried to explain to them I was within the time frame with no results. Per the shipping label the product was not shipped until the 26th and I did not receive it until February 1st.

They claim I need to request a refund from the day I ordered the product-they didn't ship it until 3 days later-shipping took 5-6 days, so customers have a minimal amt of time to refund. Regardless, I called within the alotted time frame that I was supposed to. I talked to a manager and she was not helpful. She referred me to you. I feel this is a scam and they are trying to get out of refunding my money that is rightfully mine. thank-you Jen Poyner

Jen Poyner
    [email protected]
    [protected]
    1006 harmony avenue
    mazon il 60444

cssupport Feb 02, 2010

I work for Acai Berry Pure. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [email protected], Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Di
    Diana Heritage Mar 26, 2009

I've just had a nightmare experience with this same company. When I tried to buy one bottle of
    AcaiBerry this morning, there was a red note that popped up saying I needed to re-enter information
    as it was inaccurate. This was after I pushed the 'send' button. So, like an idiot, rather than trusting
    that something might be fishy, I did it again. Same thing. Four times I did this thinking I was the
    problem and finally decided to go with another company to get a bottle of this product. Within minutes
    I had four emails confirming FOUR orders of the stuff. I called IMMEDIATELY and explained that I
    had only wanted one bottle, what took place in the ordering phase, and asked for a refund. I was told
    it was impossible and that was ALL I was told, ad nauseum. Four times I called back, asking for
    someone to help me, before I got a man (Indian) who said he would reverse the charges on three orders.
    He said he would send confirmation of this but after fifteen minutes (he said it would be almost instantaneous) I had nothing. I called again and this time got a woman with whom I walked through
    the entire thing again (had also with the other guy who took my order numbers, etc.) and she said
    she would reverse the charges and send me confirmation. It is now 13 hours later and I have received nothing although my credit card has already been charged for SIX orders. I'm so mad I could spit nails
    and feel totally helpless to get relief. This is the biggest scam and I caution anyone who reads this
    to STAY AWAY from this company.

• Ju
    Justin Mar 12, 2009

In November, 2008 I stupidly signed up to receive a *free trial* of Acai Berry Pure. I NEVER fall for these things but it was *risk free*. Within a month I still had not received my order but figured that it just didn't go through. About a week ago I over withdrew my bank account and had no idea why. I started looking through my statements... after several hours I found over $300.00 in unauthorized charges to my account. I began angrily calling these companies including www.fit-fac.com [protected]) who had charged me $29.95 five times. They initially refused to refund me but when I finally was put through to a supervisor she agreed and I have received all of my money back from them. However, I also had 5 charges of $16.95 from a company called 'Prime Time Savings' [protected]). They were rude and unhelpful but after battling it out with this woman for 10 minutes she finally agreed to refund me. That has not showed up on my account yet though.

Over the past week I have called this Acai Berry place [protected]) over 20 times and gotten a different response from every person I have talked to. I cannot even get them to give me a valid website to look at. They gave me this www.secureeasypay.com but it does not work -- apparently it is 'under construction'. When I called them back and asked for the name of the company they said they could not varify that information. For real???? I asked for a mailing address and for security purposes they could not tell me that either. What on earth is this company? Someone needs to do something!

I told them that I refused the package from the postal service and that it was returned to their warehouse. I gave them the tracking number but they keep telling me that it has not yet been entered into their data base and they cannot issue a refund until it is. They charged me $89.31 for this bogus product plus another $8.51 twice for absolutely nothing. AND, they gave my credit card information to three other companies who have charged me for their 'services' (including a personal online trainer) for the past 4 months. In the two dozen times that I have called Acai Berry I am told every time that their supervisor is busy with another customer, in a meeting, on another call, etc. When I say I will wait I'm either hung up on, i.e. disconnected, or sit on hold for 20 minutes before I hang up. I have canceled my card because I know they will keep charging me otherwise.

Please, if anyone has any information for me about this company it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to see them go down hard in a lawsuit and I am willing to help anyone build a case against them. This has been so frustrating and ridiculous I cannot even believe it. I am so sorry for everyone else who has had to deal with this company. Good luck to you all.

• Co
    Connie Elkin Nov 20, 2008

I did not order the hoodiawqater or the gum. Your letter says to come to this site for service. What a joke. I'll be retrurning everything with no rma's and whatnot.

Jamie Nov 11, 2008

also try /link removed/ if enough people complain there, something will be done. Do a search on their site and see the other people who have been taken advantage of and link to the post. tell your story and list how someone can contact you. That site does wonderfull things. My friends and i have used it several times. glad i found these post before i ordered. i was sure thinking about ordering. Best of luck. Jamie

Ann Taylor Nov 11, 2008

I too was taken in by this "scam" in receivng items I did not order and was charged for. Forget the telephone as the recording has over an hour wait!!! you can't even sent an email to their so called support customer service. These people do not need to be taking peoples money or being on the internet taking taking advantage of trusting people. Believe me I will get my money back, as well as report them to BBB.

• Ti
    Tina Nov 07, 2008

i received the same products, returned them and even called the company to cancel my order, by pushing 3--said my name and account number--i have been charged for another month--i am contacting my credit card company and the BBB

• Li
    linda kopp Oct 27, 2008

I am also returning gum and water which was never ordered and I can see from all the complaints you have received, that I am not the only one that was taken by this scam. The "customer service" phone number is also a joke since I called at 6am and was told all operators were busy and there was a long wait time. At 6am???? If my credit card is not credited for the items, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

Marva Cromwell Oct 15, 2008

Iplaced an order via e-mail for a trial offer of Acai Berry Pure only, which should have cost me $4.95, for shipping & handling. I charged the shipping # handling to my debit card. When I received the order from Central Coastal Nutraceuticals, Inc. not only did I receive a bottle of ColorPure (which I aasume is another name for Acai Berry), but also I received
    Hoodiburst Gum $9.95
    Hoodiwater $29.95

The order came to a total of $45.85. This amount overdrew my checking account. I have tried on several occasssionto contact the company to no avail. My sales receipt states Return merchandise requires a delivery confirmantion from shipping provider and RMA number from Customer Care. Also there is 15% restocking fee, which I feel is unfair seeing how I did not order the gum and water.