Acai Berry Detox Ultimate Fat Burnerrefund

H

on march 24th i placed my order via internet for my 15 day risk free trial, i recieved the product about 8 days later, only leaving 7 days of the trial. on april 14th i noticed a charge on my credit card for $87.13 so i called and found that it was for the acai berry detox pills. i requested them to cancel any subscription for i did not feel that the product was doing what it said and requested a refund. they told me no! i was not satisfied with their answer. i pulled up the original website that i ordered the product on (www.acaiberrydetox.com/offer/lp7) and did some research. after reentering my information and clicking on submit order it took me to the check out page where low and behold their was a statement for a 30 day money back guarantee. oh, you bet, I called them back...talked to a supervisor again and she kept telling that i did not comply with the terms and conditions. i kept telling her that no where in the 30 day money back guarantee does it state that there are any terms and conditions that i must comply with. after about 45 minutes she pulled up the website that i ordered from read those terms and conditions, read the 30 day money back guarnatee, got back on the phone with me and said that she was escalating the sitiuation and requesting a refund for the $87.13 and to call back in three days to confirm that the refund has been processed. Even though this has consumed an hour or so of my day the satisifaction of sucess over a company that has several different websites for you to order this product from and is ultimately out there just to screw us out of our hard earned money on a product that does not work is well worth it. DO YOUR RESEARCH, SAVE THE ORIGINAL WEBSITE YOU ORDER PRODUCT FROM, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU MAY FIND FOR YOUR DEFENSE!!!

John in AZ. Oct 13, 2010

I too fell for the scam, thinking I was receiving a 30 day free trial of Natura cleanse and Acai berry Detox, I called after 9 days because of the charge on my debit card. I told them to get that charge off my account. There was a 10 day grace period to cancel and they said they would give me another month of free product for my inconvenience and remove the charge. They didn't tell me that I would be charged if I didn't cancel again after 10 days, nowhere on the website did it say you had to call and cancel your subscription to not be charged the full amount. Again my call was 9 days later and they said they would cancel and not charge me. I ended up being charged $87.13 and another $49.95 for the bottle of acai berry detox, when they told me they would only charge $1.95 shipping for one bottle and $2.95 for the other. The website said the way they made money was by giving away one free month and people were so satisfied they became regular customers, it really sold me thinking if they were willing to give away one month to get your business I had nothing to lose. I spent over an hour on the phone and was only allowed to talk to two people; I couldn't get above the supervisor. They said they would credit my account $20.00. I doubt I will see it and am calling my bank tomorrow.

• Kj
    Kjayatil Jan 31, 2010

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY!!! MY HUSBAND ALMOST FELL FOR THE SCAM AND THANKFULLY WE DID OUR RESEARCH PRIOR TO ORDERING. GOD BLESS ALL!

• Gr
    grace2009 Dec 30, 2009

ya i just ordered these pills off the line to maxaccai and colo blast on the 11 th and recieveced two boxes one was suppsoe to be colo blast and the other was suppose to be maxaccai. but instead which i got it a week a later then the orginal date was 2 colon clense. and its not what i ordered so i called then up and told them about it. and they told me it was the same thing as colo blast and to keep my two bottles of colon clense. and they will send me my maxaccai. which i got today Dec 30. And low n behold i got a diff label again and called them up. and told them its not what i ordered and they told me its the same thing . But i wondered y they have to diff websites and names for the diff things, cause now a days lableing is everything . So ya i really didn't get cheated out of my money but i think i got cheated of my product.

• Td
    Tdbearnut Oct 27, 2009

I just did the Free Trial and was upset as my confirmation had a different name than the
    Extreme Acai Fat Burn. The product listed on my confirmation was a Detox Pill. I called the company and was told that the Detox product was the same. I informed them that it is fraud as they have two different products on their website with two different purposes yet he was telling me they are the same. He informed me that my account was cancelled and gave me a cancellation number. I am not confident that this is true so I am calling my bank and getting a new debit card with a different number. I am going to contact the writer of the article who recommended this product and website and let him/her know to research prior to writing about companies as the article had the link listed in it.

janekh Sep 08, 2009

My case has a bit different ending. I also made the purchase of "Free Trial" only paying for $.99 shipping. I was VERY skeptical right after I purchased the product, so I started researching about this company. It turns out there was a tiny little paragraph at the bottom of the website saying it will be subscribed $83.90 if I don't cancel my trial within 12 days after shipping. I immediately called this company, [protected], on the same day and canceled my account. They automatically open up an account/subcsription if you make the "free trial" purchase. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. I am still worried they might charge my credit after 12 days. I confirmed 2 separate times to make sure my account was in fact closed. This is too good to be true. Losing weight shouldn't be this easy. It takes bloody time and lots of sweat to see the result. Popping pills with your regular diet cannot be the ultimate solution to your problem. That's what I learned.

• Bu
    Busy Mom Aug 26, 2009

This may help in getting your refund. I also was caught in the trap that it took 12 days to
    receive the product, but had only 14 days to get my money back. The woman on the phone
    said that I had not cancelled within the 14 days so I was stuck. I then said "what about the
    30 day money back guarantee? It says this right on your website" She then immediately
    gave me a return authorization number and said they would give my money back. This
    just happened, so I will check my credit card and let you know if my money was refunded.
    It is at least worth a try-she did give me the return auth number.

• Lo
    Louise113 Aug 10, 2009

I thought I was ordering the 30 day trial only being charged the shipping but now I have found another $87.13 charge which I never authorized. I am calling my bank to stop any charges and request a refund since this was done w/out my permission. Someone did call me a couple of weeks ago and all they said was they were "confirming" my order. When I said specifically that I was only authorizing the trial order and shipping charges of $3.95, they just kind of mumbled something weird and said ok. I believe they are using that excuse as an "authorization" for them to charge on the account. This is a total scam and not at all what they presented it to be. I should have googled the problems with ordering from these sites before I trusted this on line scam! Has anyone found any good resolution to getting a refund?

• Hj
    Hjones Jul 22, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. The same thing happened to me. I am going through the horrible process of getting my money back. This company is not able to be trusted. I was charged once than refunded when I cancelled my account and was on the phone for an hour arguing to get my money back. Long be hold there was another transaction on my account. My account was cancelled on the 7/16 and the 2nd transaction was placed 7/20. My very first $0.99 was made by EBODYCLEANSE, than my second and third transaction for $86.47 was made by B-LABS CREAM. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! Tried the product and it made me feel dizzy and had anxiety the whole day, as well as my mom who tried my trial product. THIS IS ONE SHADY COMPANY!!!

• Ed
    ed wink Jul 14, 2009

You should have read the agreement about the trial period before you placed your order. Try to call this other no. [protected]. I recently canceled my subscription with them. The representative I talked was very friendly and accommodating.

• Fr
    frustrated in alabama Jul 09, 2009

I also was scammed by this company and threatened to turn them in to the bbb and she said I would have to do what I feel I had to do. She also said that I should have read the small print about no refunds and cancellation should be made in 14 days and I didn't find out till 16 days passed. Then I received the next shipment I brought up the site again and in their terms they state that every 30 days I would receive another shipment for the same amount. I tried to call to cancel but got a recording that I would have to call between 8am and 5pm Monday thru Friday. If they don't want to assure me that it is cancelled I will let all of you know

• Rd
    rdmartin Jul 09, 2009

placed order for product acai berry detox on 6/23/09, received product 6/27/09 - per advertisement 15 day trail period - how can a company start your trial period from the order date when you haven't even received the product to begin trying it. This is truly taking advantage of the consumer and this company need to be shut down! Tried to cancel order and account had already been charged before the 15 days ended.

• He
    help Jun 06, 2009

I have been dealing with this since 4-24, when they charged my account. Same info was given to me but then they said that my request was submitted and I should get a response by email letting me know when the refund will be sent. I called again and they said my reequest had been expedited but still nothing. Has anyone really received a refund? Any suggection on what to do next?

• Up
    Upset May 31, 2009

This company just did the same thing to us. She said no refund because we were two days later then the 15 days they allowed to cancel. We said that we would call the attorney generals office as well. After an hour of arguning with the supervisor, she finally said that the refund would be made in three days. She would not give an address to return the bottle, nor any information to call her back on. We told her what a scam it was and we hope that she felt good about ripping people off, making others lives hard. People take weight loss serius and or willing to go to lengths for it. I think it is sad that others take advantage of that.

• Di
    disciplediana Apr 22, 2009

I also ordered the product on line, I have done business on line many years first scam!!! I contacted my bank ASAP, they took over and after they spoke to the comapny (3 way conversation) refunded my money, NOT pending their returning the money they STOLED! They have several cases pending charges against this company, whch of course they keep changing their name... FWM [protected] they told the bank the same thing we have requested a refund, but she would never make a complete statement to the point...that is when the bank said we are done talking to you!!! Praise God for my bank!!! and HIS favor!!! Blessings Diana

• Br
    Brenda Apr 15, 2009

I have had the same problem. I was told that if the left over bottle was not returned, that there would be a $39.00 charge to my card. Well, I have been charged $87.13. the web site that they give of www.supacai.com is not even a good web site. No phone # on statement, and has heartfordshiregbr and cambridgeshircbr on it.

• Ra
    rach Apr 15, 2009

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU. I CALLED TO CANCEL AND FOR A REFUND. SHE SAID THERE ABSOULUTELY WOULD BE NO REFUND. I ASKED HOW CAN I TRY A PRODUCT FOR 14 DAYS WHEN I HAVE ONLY HAD IT FOR 8 OR 9 DAYS. I ASKED FOR THEIR ADDRESS SO I COULD CONTACT THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND THEY REFUSED TO GIVE IT. I HAVE A CALLL IN TO THE AG'S OFFICE AND HOPEFULLY THEY CAN SHUT SCAMS LIKE THIS DOWN.

• So
    socal Jan 21, 2009

Cancel your card so they can't charge it at all. report it stolen and explain the situation. This will make it so that you don't get any fraud charges!

• Su
    Suzette Jan 21, 2009

Ordered free trial of acai berry. I have never recieved the product and now the trial period is up on 1-21-09. I just know I'll get billed for something I never recieved.