Acai Berry Detox & CleanserI can not take these, they are making me sick

C Review updated:

I do not wish to recieve any other supply of the Acai Berry Detox or the colan cleanser. They have made me very sick. i have contacted my bank, and my cc company to ensure that there would be no money withdrawn or processed for these items. i have aslo sent a copy of this e-mail to the authorities to make sure that they have a copy of my e-mail sent to you advising to stop all further shipments, this is my proof that i have advised you today August 14/09. i would appreciate an e-mail back from your company confirming my request of cancellation. i can not get through the telephone # on your packing slip. My cc company will proceed with fraudulent if you process another payment on my card. They have a copy of this e-mail too. My customer # [protected], my e-mail address is [protected]@firstaidcentral.com. please reply back today with a confirmation that you have recieved my notice.

• R
      Oct 28, 2009

did you get a reply? i can not get through on any number what so ever and dont want to be charged for something i havnt received who can i email or call? please help??

• M
      Oct 28, 2009

I too have become seriously ill from these products, so much so that it resulted in me being hospitalised for a week. I do not wish to receive these products any more and I take offence to the fact that you sent extra products to me and debited my credit card without my knowledge or permission. I have tried your 0800 numbers and they all appear to be disconnected. I am sending the partially used product and the sealed product back to you today. I also have contacted my bank and the charges are under investigation and I would appreciate it if you reversed everything and I will be going to the police as well. I require a confirmation email from you before the day is out as well. Email address is [protected]@eastland.co.nz and my name is Mandy Edwards. YOU PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS!!!, both financially and helath wise and I will be advising as many health/government/police authorities as I can, to get some kind of warning out to people.