Acai Berry BreezeStop want Refund of all money

I want you to stop sending me these bottle of Acai Berry Breeze and the colon clean. I have asked for not to send me any more other than the free trail which I did not like it was like taking a sugar pill.. I want to be refunded for any and all charges that you have taken from me... I want it credited back ASAP if not yesterday... I will call my credit card company and tell them I have not authorized these charges.. STOP SENDING ME THESE BOTTLES FOR THE NOE SECOND TIME, , , , , !!!

• Lo
    lonas Aug 17, 2016

I was not told on this website of automatic enrollment of and for future mailings and charges to my credit card. I understood my card would be charged $4.95 for the trial offer and if I liked it, I had the option to order more. My card was charged $4.95, $64.00, $83.95, and $88.90 before I could get these charges stopped. This offer is a rip off as is the company. I will never accept any more offers of any kind on the internet, period.

• Pe
    PETER RHEUBY Sep 05, 2011

There product sucked and I called them and told them, in the tome alloted to me. They gave me an address to mail it to along with a number to put on the package. I put all the bottles of this junk in a box and sent it to them with their stupid number on
    each side of the pachage I sent it Pirority mail with delivery conformation. When they removed the money from my account
    at the bank, I had the bank do a conference call to them to deny the charge to my account it took about three weeks to get my money back
    I would sugesst that if they are still taking money to have the charge denied by you and have the company call them with you on the phone, that way they know someone else is on the line. Also find out how to return the item with their number to be on the package, send the package pirority mail with delivery conformation. That way you have proof that they received your package. And don't forget to put the number they give you several places on the package. Good luck and GOD BLESS.

• Wo
    woodward 697 May 04, 2010

I not only was charged the 83.95--they now have a collection agency after me for the money even after they refunded my money to my credit card. This letter from the collection agency came 4-2010. I orderd the product a year ago!!! 4-2009.

TOTAL RIP--FF!!

• Mw
    MWall May 04, 2010

KEEP YOUR PAPERWORK--credit card statements, etc.--and a record of all phone transactions, etc. I ordered the trial in March 2009, paid for it, canceled within 14 days, and never heard from them again until today, May 4, 2010. I got a letter from a collection agency. I am so frustrated and angry. I've disputed this claim in writing and will hire a lawyer if that's necessary.

I also plan to file a complaint with BBB; however, I can't imagine this company is a member.

• Hi,
    I have very similar story to share about this fraud company. When I tried to call and talk to them, they just hung up on me. Extremely bad business experience...Please, be aware of the money-scam when you attempt to order this product.

• Pa
    PAGranny1953 Apr 07, 2010

I ordered the 'free' trial. I cancelled the order but was not 'reminded' to send the product back. I was not aware that you had to return the product. Must have been in the fine print. Now they are telling me that for $80 they will close my account. This is the first time I received any correspondence from the company and it is their collection department. I have looked up this product again and see nothing in the ad about sending back the product. In fact they just keep changing the name to lure more people in. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission (https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en) to submit complaints. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

• To
    Tochi222 Mar 23, 2010

keep it up.

• To
    Tochi222 Mar 23, 2010

i placed a trial order from this company very long time ago, like say 4 months. i never received my order and i tried to even call them, they will always put me on unending hold each time i tried to call, and never returned my call. i had already forgotten everything abt them, just recently i received a bill of 133.95 dollars from the comapny, i tried to call them a gain, it took me three days trial to get to talk to someone in the office, i was trying to explain things he hung phone on me so rude. i called back after some hrs talk to another one that threatened me of submitting my name to collection agency. does that happen, unbeleivable. Together let us right complain against this company, they cant be rippin customers so easy and go free.

• Av
    avoidacaiberrybreeze Mar 04, 2010

Company waits 7 months after free trial to send me a letter stating they never received unused product back and are now trying to collect money from me. I cancelled trial within 14 days and sent back unused product. I kept receipts for several months. But when I hadn't heard anything from them, I assumed everything was taken care of. I no longer have any receipts or any proof I sent it back. It's convenient the company waits that long to contact you.

• Ks
    kstravis Mar 04, 2010

Very similar issue as complaint registered by the Arizona individual; I never received product! I had completely forgotten about it until recently in receipt of a collection letter for $133.95!!! I don't even recall when I took advantage of the introductory offer. Totally forgot all about it since I never received anything.
    And they have the nerve to threaten me with a third party collection agency. Unbelievable!!

• Pu
    Pupule Kirkhill Feb 16, 2010

We sent back two bottles ofacai berry breeze and canceled or order. Wdid not receive any futher shipments but we got a bill for $133.95. Account # 34242. I called a bout the bill and the person I talked to said he could lower our bill to $40.00 . I told him that was not acceptable and toget a supervisor. He hung up the phonne, and when I tried to call b ack they would not accept my call. I could not even get back to the recorded messahe. It was like they blocked my phone #. Wdhat do I do next?

Mary Maki Nov 20, 2009

I was also defrauded by this company . I very carefully read their ad for a free trial and there was nothing aboput continuing shipments or additional charges being assessed on the ad I saw. But about a month later my credit card was charged $83.95 for colon cleanse and after disputing the charge Obese to Slim also charged my card $83.95. I'm real fighting with my credit card company about this as I can't prove I didn't order any more Acai Berry Breeze or Colon Cleanse or there wasn't something saying I would be charged more.- I never heard of Obese to Slim until it appeared on my credit card, but apparently they shipped the supposedly "free sample" of Acai Berry Breeze for $4.95. Colon Cleanse and Acai Berry Breeze were both shipped from the same address 337 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 123-180 Scottsdale AZ 85251 . When I called them I only got a recording never a person. Neither product did anything.

• At
    atikal Nov 19, 2009

have been receiving new bottles without my consent and also charged for them

satisfied_customer Nov 12, 2009

I don't understand what is so confusing. First of all, the terms are on the website and the checkout page, clearly written in plain English; the time constraints are explicitly explained. I read them and understood them. There is nothing overly complex about any of the terms. I use Acai Berry Breeze - the product DOES work, it just needs to be taken for more than 14 days. The first 30 days I took Acai Berry Breeze, I lost 17 pounds, but I took it twice a day, every day for 30 days. Taking it for more than 14 days means that the company thinks you're satisfied with the product, and will continue to ship you a bottle a month until you explicitly state otherwise. Take a chance on this product – use it for more than 14 days and you will probably be as satisfied with your results as I am with mine. This is not rocket science, people.

• Sl
    slamradio Oct 23, 2009

I have written my own blog post about my experience with this company. I eventually got my money back and so did many of my readers. Please take a look at my post and the comments to my post if you need help dealing with these thieves.

(legit link/site, go search google for "acai berry breeze scam" if it makes you feel safer, i'm (this link is) has made it to the bottom of page 1 results so far, you can click from there if you want)

Hope my info helps, good luck all!

• Gm
    GMD Oct 20, 2009

I order the 'free trial' bottle of pills also, from a popup screen on another website. The website I used was www.aciaberrybreeze.com. A second bottle of pills arrived at my home and I called them to find out why. Customer Service Rep (Janell, a guy), told me that all sales were final. I explained to them that the website I used did not cleary have this posted and he disagreed with me. After a heated discussion about this (and I admit I used some choice words), he agreed to send me an email cancelling the 'account' and also sent a link to their 'real' website which admittedly does have the rules listed at the bottom of the order page, https://www.acaiberrybreeze.com/corder.php . If you look at these 2 websites you will see that the popup web site does not openly state anything about having to call in 14 days to discontinue the order. If the popup website had been as open about the 14 day rule as their so called 'real website' I would have never ordered the 'free tiral'. No bottle of pills is worth $88 unless it is for life or death. I called my bank and asked them if the charge could be reversed and they said 'yes, as long a it is still in pending status and not posted to the account, the company could reverse the charge'. The company continues to tell me that all sales are final, not even willing to discuss it.

• Br
    Breeanna Oct 14, 2009

I was also charged $79.95. for a free trial by this company.

• Ge
    GERA IN GEORGIA Oct 13, 2009

I WAS CHARGED FOR THE PRODUCT IN WHICH I DID NOT KNOWINGLY GAVE AUTHORIZATION FOR.

• Ge
    GERA IN GEORGIA Oct 13, 2009

I ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL ACAI BERRY BREEZE FOR $4.99 IN AUGUST 2009. I JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER BOTTLE WITHOUT KNOWINGLY GIVING AUTHORIZATION. I CALLED THEIR [protected] TO TELL THEM AS SUCH. I ALSO INFORMED THEM THAT IT DID NOT AGREE WITH ME. I COULD NOT KEEP IT ON MY STOMACH. THEY TOLD ME, IN SO MANY WORDS, TOO BAD. THEY INFORMED ME THAT SOMEWHERE ON THE FORM, WHEN I ORDERED, IT STATED "NO REFUNDED". THERE NEEDS TO BE A CLASS ACTION SUIT STARTED, NOW.

• Vo
    vonrock Oct 03, 2009

My attitude towards Robbery is always negative. my anger of being deceived the same. not only did they take $ 39.95 from my account, I called and they said oh yes, they'd cancel the fee, and I'd receive refund in 8-10 days. they said the $2.47 trial fee opened an account for me and thats why I was billed the $ 39.95 and it would be cancelled immediately. that was snatched up the next day, two days later $ 79.95 was billed me, ( different phone # this time) same guy. oh we're sorry, do you have a confirmation # ? then well I'll give you a new one. oh and the $79.95 is from a different account than the $ 39.95 account. but we'll give you another confirmation # and that will be refunded in 10-12 business days. I asked when ? and the guy was counting on his fingers and still didn't get it right. so what can be done about people like this, or is this the norm. buyer beware ! beware of what ? how does one tell ? trust no-one ? live and let die ? Do these people have mothers ? do they sleep well ? what a shame on me and them. glad I found this site, good ol' google search.

• jahydie Oct 02, 2009

complain to the attorney state general, haven't received my refund but complain! complain! to stop the scam of that company!!!

DID YOU GET YOUR REFUND?
    IF YES, HOW?

WHO CAN WE CONTACT TO STOP THIS SCAM FROM EVER PROLONGING?

• jahydie Oct 02, 2009

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES WITH THESE PEOPLE. i ALREADY HAD COUPLE OF ARGUMENT WITH THEM AS WELL. tHEY PROMISED A REFUND AND WAIT FOR 5 BUSINESS DAYS ( called them last 09-24-2009) AND TODAY IS 10-02-2009 WHICH IS THE 6TH BUSINESS DAY AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY $130.00 REFUND. CALLED THEM UP AND THEY REASONED OUT THE SAME THING "we can't check your billing information because of a virus" AND I'M LIKE "if pcs have viruses in it why are you still running your business" THEN THE PERSON I TALKED TO GOT SO FED UP. I ASKED FOR THE SUPERVISOR "JOSH" AND TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD GIVE ME A CALL AFTER HE'S DONE WITH PEOPLE ON THE PHONE.

DID ANYBODY GOT THEIR MONEY BACK?

CAN WE CONTACT SOMEBODY TO STOP THE SCAM THEIR RUNNING AND STOP ANY OTHER SITES THAT RUNS THE SAME ROUTINE!!!???

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
    WHERE'S MY MONEY [censored]?! (from will ferrel spoof)

• Dh
    Dhol Oct 01, 2009

This is certainly a bit of scam, they don't make it clear that you will continue to be shipped product at an outrageous price. I am sure its in writing some place on the web site, but they make sure it not easily seen.

• So
    sonnychas Sep 30, 2009

FINE PRINT RIPOFF, YOU THINK YOUR PAYING FOR JUST THE SHIPPING BUT YOU ARE ACTUALLY SIGNING UP FOR A TRIAL THAT COST 89.00 FOR THE DETOX AND ANOTHER 83.00 FOR THE ACAI BERRY, YOU HAVE TO CALL TO CANCEL RIGHT AWAY OR YOUR STUCK WITH PAYING IT!! WHAT A RIPOFF!!

SmokeyCaan Sep 28, 2009

I ordered this product that was advertised on AOL as a 10-day trial sample for $1.95 shipping. Three days later I received the sample. Two days later I received another shipment which must have been shipped the next day after the trial sample. They will not accept the product being returned for credit; my credit card company has denied their charge of $89.95 to my credit card as it was unauthorized. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! IT'S BETTER TO BE A LITTLE LARGER THAN TO BE RIPPED OFF!!!

• Do
    dont like Sep 28, 2009

I called to inquire about the product, gave all my credit card information then decided to cancel the free trial, they shipped it anyway and charged me $1.95 plus $5.92, I recieved the product 6 days later after i told them to cancel. I hope they dont bill me.

• Na
    nani4 Sep 26, 2009

i have not recieved free trials and to top that off they charged me full amount, before free trial was ever tried! I call and am told it is on back order, only to not recieve anything to this day. I go back on the web site to find the product name has changed!

joeshply Sep 24, 2009

I returned an unopened Acai Berry Breeze package according to customer service requirements. They said they never received it. I'm sure that's their standard way of dealing with all customer complaints and returns, lie and deny. They put me on hold and then I was 'conveniently' disconnected.
    At this point I put in a formal complaint to the Arizona BBB. I would suggest that everyone that has been ripped off do the same.

• Ho
    howardbrittani Sep 24, 2009

Took them two weeks just to get it to me, and the free trial was over by that date. Checked the package; it wasn't even shipped until a week after I ordered it. Called them to cancel the order and they said I wasn't in the system! No idea what to do now, moved all my checking money into my savings so hopefully they can't pull it, but I could still get screwed royally, which is crap because I don't have a job right now. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

• Re
    redfish Sep 24, 2009

I was charged $39.95 twice (berry breeze and colon clense) and $88.90 twice. On Sept 9, this year.
    I called the scottsdale number and politely asked for a refund. They said sorry, but we can't refund.
    I then politely told them that it was their choice but if they did not refund me I would contact the Arizona Attorney Generals Office as well as the FTC (fair trade commission) and lodge complaints against them. At that time (9-21) they stated they would refund all the charges to my account.
    Today 9/24 My bank balance was credited for $257.70 from Acaiberrybreeze and the bank refunded the two $29 NSF charges that had been taken when the other charges were taken out without my knowledge.
    Needless to say, I did cancel the debit card immediately on finding the charges to the account.

• Ha
    Hawkeyes Sep 21, 2009

Offer of Trial bottle is a SCAM to get credit card # for future unauthorized charges and no deliveries of AcaiBerry Breeze. Even cancellations within the 14-day trial period is a FRAUD; this outfit will continue to process unauthorized card account charges and no chance of getting credit refunds because AcaiBerry Breeze reps will not credit your accounts. Remember that they have your account number on file!!! THIS OPERATION NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN BY THE ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND THE FEDS ASAP. PEOPLE, KEEP CALLING THEIR TOLL-FREE #s and DEMANDING REFUNDS; JAM THEIR PHONE LINES WITH COMPLAINTS AND GET THE EMPLOYEE NAMES & #S YOU TALK WITH AND CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS THAT YOU USED FOR THE PURCHASE.

• Jh
    jhbb Sep 21, 2009

This is a total ripe off company. I order the free trial and paid $4.50 delivery fee.

Before I even got the FREE TRIAL SAMPLE, my credit card company called me and said charges of over $200.00 were TRYING TO BE PLACED ON MY CREDIT CARD.

The bank stop the charges and stopped the card. Thank God they caught it.
    The next day I signed up for Idenity Theft service. In tough times that we are in, every scam artist is out to take advantage.

I am very familiar with Acai Berry and it is a great antioxident for everyone.
    It is a shame that a company called Acai Berry Breeze is trying to destroy the name of great fruit from the Brazilian Rain Forest.

jb

SmartWoman Sep 15, 2009

I have read many of the complaints on this board and wanted to share that you MUST read the fine print before ordering ANY product! It was VERY clear to me that I would be billed around $80 if I did not cancel within the free trial period. I received my Acai Berry product about 7 days from the time I ordered it. However, I called FOUR days after ordering and cancelled the free trial membership so that I wouldn't get billed over $80/month.

So people, READ the fine print before you purchase stuff on the Internet. Acai Berry didn't do anything wrong - their disclaimer CLEARLY states what is involved if you do not cancel your free trial.

Here you are complaining about what a scam this is. There is NO scam. You're just too stupid to follow very simple instructions.

SmartWoman Sep 15, 2009

Please PROOFREAD your grammar before you submit your complaint, people! Do you realize how stupid you sound? Read your comments out loud to yourselves.

• Bo
    Bolaji niy Sep 14, 2009

Alas! I fall cheap to deceit acai berry, they charge a total of $87 without send anything to me.

Please somebody should stop these people, tell me what to do.

Will these people not continue to charge me subsequently.

Is my account save again.

Mary L. Smiley Sep 14, 2009

I ordered this product on the web with the intent that they will only charge me $4.95 for the shipping and handling and yet they charged my credit card $83.95 and I was told that they will not refund my money since the shipment was already made. I told them of the unauthorized charge made on my credit care. This company has false advertisment (Free Trial) and S & H of 4.95 only. They need to take a look at what they are adversing.

• Ar
    Arnie Araujo Sep 13, 2009

I ordered a free trial and all I had to pay is shipping charges. I did not order any more. The company shipped the free trial bottle and charged me for it. They shipped a second bottle and stated it was a mistake but charged my account for both in the amount of $174.73. I do not want anymore shipped nor will I pay for anymore.

• Me
    Meri Johnson Sep 10, 2009

I signed up to try the trial of this product which was 1 bottle of 60 capsules for 4.95 and it asked me at that time if I would like to pay for an ongoing supply and I clearly stated no and only signed up for the trial one time bottle. I received the bottle about a week later without a receipt and started taking as directed and after several days it had mad me feel very ill and I could not sleep well so I had to discontinue the product and throw it away. Today, 9-10-09, I recieved another bottle of product, again without a receipt and called my bank and have found out that my account has been charged without my authorization for 88.90. I will be changing my account as of today and I will be getting a refund of this money...this is fraud and I will not stand for it...I normally do not ever shop on line but when Dr. Oz had his name on this product and articles on their website, I thought it would be a safe thing to do...I was wrong and once again proven that I should not ever trust the internet nor anyone involved with it.

• Br
    bruce a Sep 09, 2009

signed up for free trial just pay shipping now billing my account for 80+ dollars amonth