ABX Express Logo

ABX Express Customer Service

Having problems with ABX Express?

ABX Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2012. The latest review Tracking 8378836502,8378839162 was posted on Apr 9, 2021. The latest complaint Parcel hasn't been delivered was resolved on May 24, 2020. ABX Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 458 reviews. ABX Express has resolved 3 complaints.

ABX Express Customer Service Contacts

+60 380 843 111 (Customer Service)
Lot 651, 1st Floor Jalan Subang 1, Taman Perindustrian Sg Penaga, Subang Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia - 47600

ABX Express — Complaints & Reviews

ABX ExpressUnethical behaviour of your agent

Date: 06.07.2020
Agent phone number : [protected]

Your delivery guy is lazy. Asking receiver to meet somewhere to deliver the parcel instead deliver it to the address given in the parcel. What kind of bs is that? Totally unacceptable attitude, and somehow keep calling the receiver to meet somewhere to pickup the parcel in which he can just deliver it to the address given stated on the parcel. If this thing happen again in the future, you better ask the customer to collect our parcel in your office and never ask for shipping fee!!

ABX ExpressDelivery service

You guys send to wrong address, not even CALL us.. how can u guys send to wrong house? cant u guys read the name, n get ic number? I checked thru website, had delivered 3 days ago but where? then we have to trace to guard house, to service center! and till now still didnt get the parcel. how can we put trust to this kind of service?

tracking number : WWW000000543669

ABX ExpressI did not receive my Item

On 20/6/2020, I received called from abx postman ([protected]) mention that he trying to find my location address. After 3times he called me & I have explain detail of my location he still cannot find and promise me he will try to figure out. I did not receive my parcel and try to follow up on next day by calling him but he did not answer the phone.
      Now I want to know where is my parcel been???
      I have been paying your delivery fee, is this service worth for customer to receive???
      please send my parcel asap!!
      tracking - shx88513857cmy

ABX ExpressParcel not receive

hi,
        we has contacted seller by shopee chat and informed them that item not received and request for refund but seller refused due to ABX system delivered but we still not receive any parcel yet. please attach us proof of delivery (P.O.D) to us for reference to seller ASAP.
        * we tried to call ABX CENTRE & ABX branch Terengganu but not responding.

TRACKING NUMBER: SHX22021391CMY
        CLIENT NAME: FINI EMIRA ZAWAWI
        ADDRESS: LOT 1559, JALAN GERAI KAMPUNG BUKIT KENAK, JERTEH TERENGGANU
        POSCODE AREA: 22000
        CONTACT NUMBER: [protected]/[protected]
        CONTENT ITEM: 7 INCH HD TELESCOPIC SCREEN BLUETOOTH MP5 PLAYER ON VEHICLE MP4 CARD RADIO HOST

ABX ExpressService

so, my parcel arrived at abx warehouse since 30.05.2020 till now no update. When called abx kota kinabalu today (23.06.2020) at 2.43pm and spoke to Ms Cynthia. She said "ooh, the parcel aren't there anymore and suspected gone missing because of no new movement from the side" she also said that to just push the button refund at shopee. Wahhhhhh, like that ka?!

ABX Expressabx express service (east malaysia)

Tracking number [protected]

Today is June 23. Parcel arrived at Kuching ABX facilities 11 days ago and still not being delivered even though the recipient is also at Kuching itself.

Called Kuching customer careline [protected]), after put into waiting line for a while someone pickup and hang up immediately without speaking a single word!

Extremely poor and lousy service!

Please fix your service and your customer service. We aren't paying for nothing!

abx express service (east malaysia)

ABX ExpressSaya nak komplen tentang penghantaran barang saya dari kota kinabalu ke kuala lumpur pada 9 jun 2020 sehingga kini 21 jun 2020 belum diterima.

Dipost pada 9 jun 2020 sehingga kini 21 jun 2020 belum saya terima barang saya.. Saya sangat tidak berpuas hati dengan service penghantaran abx kerana terlalu lambat dan ini bukan pertama kali, ini sudah kedua kali menggunakan abx semasa pkp tempoh hari.. Sejujurnya saya betul2 menyesal dan kesal kerana mrnggunakan service abx.. Saya harap barang saya akan sampai secepat mugkin. Terima kasih...

ABX ExpressService & abx staff very bad service

I wanna make a complaint about a service & staff at Jalan Rock Kuching, Sarawak branch they didn't want to responsibilty when they sent my parcel to wrong person. When i go there at the morning i ask them to check whose runner send my item they ask me to wait until afternoon they will call me back. I wait until 1 week already but no response from them😡😡😡😡😡

ABX ExpressBad customer service, bad delivery service

Parcel picked up on 11/04/2020 but until now (19/06/2020) the status in tracking website is 'Shipment on Tracing'. Called the customer service everyday, the answer always the same.. We will check and call you back. [censored] of the year. When earlier I want to open account with them, the salesperson is very talkative and friendly, but when this happened, she only seen my whatsapp and ignore me. hahaha [censored] ever. Please dont use ABX Service.

ABX ExpressUrgent shipment for tracking #[protected], [protected] and [protected]

Horrible service from abx. Goods sent out on 06-May-2020 under tracking #[protected], [protected] and [protected] until today still not reach destination. It take about 43 days still can not reach and abx customer services very irresponsible and until today can not settle the problem even we are follow up everyday. Is very important goods to customer will cause customer's production line stop. Abx also still can not find our carton even we would like to collect back. What we can do now?? FYI. All the line down charges will bearand by abx. Please help to settle immediately.

Jun 17, 2020

ABX Express — Item out for delivery for a long time

Greetings, I hereby writing my complain wondering how the actual heck yall keeping the company on the run? No...

ABX ExpressBad service

I haven't received my parcel even though it has arrived abx facility since 9 June. It has been 1 week, when I try to track my parcel, it didn't shows any record. I am really disappointed with abx services. MY205436492213U I hope this parcel is okay.
                      Hopefully this is enough for you to improve the service performance or else pos laju will definitely win you over.

ABX ExpressProduct status delivered but I not have The item

Details stated delivered but not receiving any parcel
                        My parcel had stated the status as delivered but regret to say that i'm not receiving any parcel from you. I'm waiting for whole day at my house so impossible i'm not receiving any parcel if there is delivery. So, where is my parcel delivered and to who they had delivered? I really need to know the proof of the person who had received and signed for the parcel. Hopefully in the future your company delivery the item to the real customer house. Really a worst ever company.

ABX ExpressParcel stuck in subang hub

Its only 30 mins drive from Subang hub to Klang. After 3 days still movement! So called "EXPRESS" Customer service were 'WELL TRAINED'. They are the one who cutoff customer call.
                          There's a lot more parcel earlier than mine still "SLEEPING" in Subang hub.
                          Fine. Request for self collect at Subang hub been rejected by CS reason due to there's a lot parcel and no one will entertaint me.

ABX ExpressNot answering phone call

Saya call abx cawangan kota kinabalu banyak kali, tapi tidak angkat-angkat...
                            Saya cuma nak tanya, bolehkah saya ambil sendiri parcell tu di ofis abx sebab sudah satu minggu lebih parcell sampai di cawangan kota kinabalu, tapi abx tidak hantar-hantat lagi.
                            Kenapa tidak menjawab telefon orang abx ni...??? Kalau banyak panggilan, patut tidak boleh tembus, ni berdering telefon tidak bersambut.

Bagus lagi kl... Jawab lagi.

ABX ExpressNeed one month for scan route.???? Where is my parcel

[protected] subang to kl and then cheras and u turn b to kl and subang. Funny and. Do u think customer stupid??? Playing fool?

ABX ExpressParcel stuck

Didnt received my parcel still stuck at transit hub since 30th of may at subang centre and no update status after that. And one more case i already post my parcel on 2nd of june over abx kudat sabah this item already arrived at kk on 3rd of june.. till now that parcel also stuck at kota kinabalu hub. Please update any info about the the two of my parcel.

Parcel stuck
                                Parcel stuck

ABX ExpressTiada rekod dalam sistem sehingga hari ini walaupun sudah dipost

Boleh pihak abx tolong semak nombor tracking ini? Urgent

WWW000000437455

Sebab barang dah dipos pada 14 Mei 2020 di ABX SUBANG dari Color Blast Sdn Bhd, D3A-G, Jalan Serai Wangi H, 16/H, Alam Avenue 1 Shah Alam. Tetapi sehingga sekarang masih tiada rekod dalam sistem. Kenapa ya? Boleh tolong semak tak sebab dah lama sangat takde update takut terlepas pandang parcel tu. Itu barang customer saya. Mohon sangat sangat pihak abx boleh trace barang tu dan hantar secepat mungkin🙏🙏🙏Urgent.

Mintak tolong pihak ABX SUBANG untuk cari semula parcel tu. Please lah. Dah post out dah. Jangan hilangkan barang cust. Tolong sangat sangat.

Ini details customers.

Nama : Wan Nasmaizil Ilham Wan Husain
                                  Alamat : No 18 jalan riang 23, taman gembira, tampoi 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor.

ABX ExpressI didn't receive my parcel yet.

I buy item through shopee & post out on 28/04/2020. Abx company received parcel on 14/5/2020 & abx sandakan received on 18/5/2020. My tracking number was my2072759148794. I came to abx sandakan on 29/5/2020 but they can't find my parcel & asked me to wait for their message. But until now I didn't here anything from abx. I felt upset with their service & hope any action can be take for them to take full responsibilty to my lose. Hope to here any answer as soon as possible.

I didn't receive my parcel yet.
                                    I didn't receive my parcel yet.

Jun 04, 2020

ABX Express — Late delivery

Tracking number: [protected] Salam. Jika pihak ABX 'track' nombor di atas, anda akan lihat bahawa...