ABX Express Logo

ABX Express Customer Service

Having problems with ABX Express?

ABX Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2012. The latest review Tracking 8378836502,8378839162 was posted on Apr 9, 2021. The latest complaint Parcel hasn't been delivered was resolved on May 24, 2020. ABX Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 457 reviews. ABX Express has resolved 3 complaints.

ABX Express Customer Service Contacts

+60 380 843 111 (Customer Service)
Lot 651, 1st Floor Jalan Subang 1, Taman Perindustrian Sg Penaga, Subang Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia - 47600

ABX Express — Complaints & Reviews

ABX ExpressBarang tidak sampai ke rumah

Selamat petang.
Disini saya ingin membuat sikit aduan berkenaan barang yang di pos masih lagi tidak sampai pada alamat yang di pos.. Dan barang return ke subang jaya semula... Sedangkan pihak courrier tak kol dan tidak hantar pada alamat yang diberikan
No tracking : www000000450751
Saya harap pihak abx express sila ambil tindakan seterus nya.. Pos 19.05.2020 skrg dah 03.06.2020 masih belim sampai
Terima kasih.

Barang tidak sampai ke rumah

ABX ExpressService

I'm waiting for 2 parcels to be delivered to me. The first parcel arrived at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on 21.05.2020 and the other one is on 30.05.2020. When called ABX branch KK, they said the items were mixed up! How can be mixed up. Then they said I have to wait for another 2 more weeks for the parcels to reach me because got mixed up with the new shipment. The previous shipment leh why didnt deliver?? Need to wait for another month for the parcels reached me??

Jun 02, 2020

ABX Express — My parcel still haven't reached yet

They parcel collected on 28/5 and reach subang logsheet 29/5 but till now there is no change in the tracking...

ABX ExpressPenghantaran lewat

ABX Kota Kinabalu

SHX65156620CMY - 28/5 out for delivery tapi tidak sampai.29/5 out for delivery lagi jam 9.54 malam lepas tu delivery failed then shipment hold?try call office 2, 3 kali tp line busy.2/6 datang office, queue panjang & lama sampai turn barang tiada di office (out for delivery) tp tiada smpai juga.wasting my time.poor service.2nd time ada problem with this company.a couple years ago parcel lewat sampai, 2 kali datang office then bagi excuse barang banyak, staf kurang & office sedang renovate.sampai sekarang barang tidak dihantar.personally tidak akan gunakan courier service ini tapi seller yang kirim.very bad experince.

ABX ExpressDelivery service

Your service suck. 2 months and my item still at your warehouse.. There's no issue with j&t, ninjavan, gdex, citylink, fedex.. Accept your trash abx.

7 item, there's your keep on warehouse.

First time I need to self collect at your warehouse after 2 months. And now I got 7 item at your warehouse and there's no delivery..

[censored] off service.

ABX ExpressI am complaining about my parcel is not in record the tracking number is has been given but still I can't track my parcel

It has been 1 month but still I cant to track it and said the item is not found. This is the tracking number given to me www000000442975. Please check and scan the tracking number this is urgent item for me. I hope you will make it fast. Selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin

ABX ExpressLocal to local parcel not delivered for 2 weeks and staff refuse to answer call

ABX Malaysia simply a JOKE in courier line.

Customer feels like a fool after posting parcel using this JOKER company.

From Penang to Kl, parcel not delivered even after 2 weeks time.

Before posting any parcel, the staff will still answer your phone call, once you posting parcel and they take so long time to delivered, when you call to ask for the parcel status, now the staff no longer answer your call.
            Even they have multiple phone numbers to reach them, you still wasting your time because all the different location phone numbers are not picking up by their staff.

ABX ExpressLate received product

Mohon until tindakan. Barang saya no tracking [protected] dah sebulan tak sampai. Kalau still tak sampai dalam Masa seminggu saya lapor polis. Pihak abx mencuri barang customer!!!...

ABX ExpressParcel not received yet

There is any problem abx subang? I still not received the parcel since last week. Please do something. I can understand if your reason bcz of mco but the problem is the system not showing any progress. Abx subang is nearest to my house. I call so many times but no one pickup the call. So how can I know where's my parcel. If u can let customer to self pickup just let us know.

Parcel not received yet

May 28, 2020

ABX Express — Customer services was bad

Hello... I wanted a write complaint about staff at abx kota kinabalu sabah... Why the staff at abx kk i...

ABX ExpressI still have not received my item

I saw the status of my item has arrived in BKI but I'm still not receiving my parcel. It's a long period of waiting to deliver to my place. SHX64286546CMY

ABX ExpressParcel hasn't been delivered

17/05/20: Shipment arrived at abx facility [KCH]. (Ok sure can accept)
                    19/05/20: Route Scan [KCH] (Ok maybe they need to find my address)

6 days later still no update????
                    I'm already late on paying my shopee seller and I still haven't receive my parcel. I'm hoping that by filing this complaint I would be able to receive my parcel (WHICH I HAVE BEEN WAITED FOR A MONTH NOW) in the shortest time possible

ABX Tracking Number: SHX43440539CMY

Parcel hasn't been delivered
                    Parcel hasn't been delivered

May 21, 2020

ABX Express — Parcel not delivered

1. Tracking : [protected] Recipient : Carmen Wong Add : 38 pp6 Taman Pinggiran Putra, 43300 Seri Kembangan...

ABX ExpressService

Abx keningau, sabah

Saya dan isteri telah pergi ke abx keningau pada minggu lps dan minggu ini.
                      Sy tidk berpuas hati dgn layanan dan daripada ketua dan abx keningau tentang perkara berikut:
                      1. Layanan yang sgt lambat dan memberi kenyataan yg agk melampau iaitu bersifat kenegerian (semananjung) dan menyalahkan arahan kerajaan ttg pkp.
                      2. Tidak menerima pos brg ke semenanjung dgn alasan kerajaan negeri telah keluarkan arahan pembatalan flight ke sana. Sedangkan company lain menerima lg pos ke semenanjung. (bila ditanya, staf seolah mahu bertengkar dgn customer.
                      Customer semakin kurang dgn service teruk.
                      Mohon tindakan segera utk baiki service.
                      Customer always right.
                      That my complaint.

ABX ExpressScam and cheating delivery company

I'm calling ABX for address changing and they request a sum of money with me, by then, the shipment doesn't deliver according to new address, and they swallow all my money paid to them.
                        This happen on May 2020, i tried to call their number but no one answer, called everyday 3 times still no pickup, sent email and complains but gettign ignore. there's no way of approaching them, you can only see your money been swallowed by them and they don't even border to help. Lazy staff and low quality services.

• Updated by Wayne Lim · May 20, 2020

tracking number [protected]

ABX Expressservice complaint about my parcel still not received

my item stuck almost 1 month..please2 send my item as soon as possible

MY TRACKING NO

SHX29059017CMY

service complaint about my parcel still not received

ABX ExpressStole my parcel

My item has been 1 month hiding in their subang warehouse and tracking show delivered to unknow people.

Call ABX hotline never pickup and they block my number, email them no reply, fb chat no reply only auto bot reply, walk in to thier USJ hub the staff told me my parcel still in subang hub, so i went to the subang hub, ask the staff there, they told me dont know where my parcel is and can't do anything.

I went to make polis report for evidence, reported to KPD and NCCC. now wait for the civil court letter.

ABX Express13 days already but my parcel still stuck at subang!!

Please send my parcel [protected] faster!!! I've been waiting for 13 days but no update at all. Seller ship out parcel on 5hb May, today 18hb, still at Subang. Seriously ABX? I fully understand a slow delivery during this MCO order, but I didn't expect my parcel are not moving at all since I used other courier as well, but turn out they are doing great than you. Just please send out my parcel!

ABX ExpressParcel is missing tracking. Not updated.

Posted from the sender HANAMI EMPIRE SDN BHD (1163174-P)
                                17-1, JALAN LENGKUAS B16/B,
                                KEN RIMBA, SEKSYEN 16,
                                40200 SHAH ALAM,
                                Selangor since 8 MAY 2020.
                                To me. Noorli Ismail
                                No. 26, taman bakti, KM7, Jalan Kluang, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor
                                Tracking no. [protected].
                                Already call the customer service on 14 May. Still not news. On tracking said shipment tracing. Where is my parcel?!!
                                [protected]

Parcel is missing tracking. Not updated.
                                Parcel is missing tracking. Not updated.

• Updated by Noorli Binti Ismail · May 19, 2020

Why my parcel in Kota Kinabalu?!! I need that before hari raya.

Tracking no. [protected]

Posted since 8 MAY!

Receiver. Noorli Ismail.
                                    No. 26, taman bakti, KM7, Jalan Kluang, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.
                                    [protected]

Sender. HANAMI EMPIRE SDN BHD (1163174-P)
                                    17-1, JALAN LENGKUAS B16/B,
                                    KEN RIMBA, SEKSYEN 16,
                                    40200 SHAH ALAM,
                                    SELANGOR

03 [protected] (Shah Alam)

ABX Expressim still not received my things

barang saya SHX58319350CMY, telah smpi d abx kota kinabalu pda 13.05.2020 . dan sekarang 17.05.2020 . abx tau bhwa smua akan brhnti dan ttp apabila 18.05.2020 . saya harap abx dapat melajukan prosess dan dapat mengatasi masalah yang dihadapi . kalau bole saya ingin barang saya sampai sebelum raya sebab barang tu sangat penting dan perlu digunakan . saya harap abx dapat mngirimkan barang saya

im still not received my things