ABSAflexi reserve on home loan

I made an application for a second loan at absa to expand my home to the amount of r350000 end of november. Absa is also the holder of the first bond. The interest rate 8.5 wasn't acceptable and I requested a better rate on november 29th. According to the attorneys it was 8.5 % + 2.3 % and not acceptable at all. I also mentioned that I might get quotes from other financial institutions as well. Because it was near year end I notified absa that I will not use the facility. There was a flexi amount of r20000 on my current home loan. They ad this to the current loan. After cancelled the application I requested them to re-instate the flexi amount available as prior to the application. I made various inquiries to correct this without any success. On 17/12 I received a mail from absa that the application is cancelled and the flexi amount will be available. It was arranged with david ref: 1372729. Till now the flexi reserve is still not available.