ABSA Bank — understaffing at absa branch
It appears that your Amanzimtoti branch is understaffed and has been for a while.
It is month end and the business teller/bulk teller has just one person/employee inside. The line is backed up and one has to wait a long time to get in.
It is prudent to revise what appears to be budget cuts with regards to manpower.
This is a frequent occurance at this particular branch and gives the impression that the consumer ease of banking is not considered at all. In the end it comes down to service delivery.
The bulk tellers that are usually here are assisting at the normal deposits and withdrawals counters.
Feedback will be appreciated.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim
- ABSA - provident fund payout
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order