ABSA BankI am complaining about the lousy service that was provided

I advised about the new product that the bank offers, and I was very much interested in the product.I went to the Boulders branch on a Saturday with my document, ID, Proof of Res and Settlement Letters.When I get to the branch I was welcomed by a host and she checked my document and she advised that all is in order, She took me to the waiting area where I waited about 2 hour, and finally when I get to the consultant I was told I had wrong documents after having to wait that long I was sent away.I then went to a different branch in town I think it is the Absa towers branch and the same incident happened, I was ignored even, I did not get help the consultant advised she does not know the product I was talking about, And I can not be assisted because she was getting an error message, She can not proceed to the next screen, She advised that she will sort it out and get back to me with an out come the following days, This was 2 weeks ago and I still have not heard from her.I tried to go the branch again to try and get things sorted, I got to the branch I was advised my ID was blocked by another consultant by the name Tumi Komane and unfortunately there is not much that the branch can help me with as they can not get hold of the lady because no remarks were updated, The consultant that was assisting me could not hide the fact that I was wasting his time because he wanted to make sales, He wanted to get ride of me because of my query.I can not believe that no one is able to assist me.The service at Absa bank is shocking .