A & E Factory Service / Dishwasher — rude customer service
I have a service contract with Whirlpool that expires in 2011. On July 15, after a long waiting period to get service, I was told the part for the dishwasher would be delivered to my door by UPS in 3-5 days and I was to call A& E Factory Services so that the service man could come back and install the part. The installation date was today, July 22, 2008/ When I called to inform them that the part had not arrived as expected, I shocked at the unprofessional and rude behavior of the representative who took my call. A person needs a friendly representative to handle problems relating to repairs on appliances, especially when they pay a large fee for extended warranty services and the appliance has been inoperable for a long time.
More A & E Factory Service / Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service!
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices!
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again!
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!!
- A&E Factory Service - poor service
- A&e Factory Service/ Samsung Refrig. - constant reschedules parts at home & still no repair
- A&E Factory Service - this is the worst company ever!
- A&E Factory Service - lg bottom mount freezer
- A&E Factory Service - broke my fridge & damaged my floor