7-11rude service

R

On 11/10/08 I went into the store and service there was was so bad I will never return there and tell all my friends and family to never step another foot inside thayt place. The women wyobe I believe it is spelled is so rude and should be fired. I do not know how 7-11 can emplyee some one like her and her english is so horrible or she is playing real dumb to protect herself. She said her supverisor is shirley who knows if that is correct or not. That lady does not deserve a job either to employee her. I hope something is done about this store for other customers sake or let 7-11 suffer the what comes there way of no customers going there at all.

• Li
    LIVINGTHING Mar 28, 2010

7-11 IS THE WORST CONVENIENCE STORE IN THE MARKET, THE STORES ARE FILTHY, THEY NEVER CLEAN THEM.
    THEY ALSO HAVE THESE REALLY SLOW PEOPLE THAT CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH HARDLY AT ALL, THAT IS
    SOOO RUDE. I GUESS THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE LONG LINES AT THE COUNTER AND THAT IT IS PISSING PEOPLE OFF.
    THAT ALONE IS WHY I NEVER SHOP AT 7-11 ANYMORE AND INSTEAD USE QT'S STORES.
    THEY ARE CLEAN AND NICE AND FAST.
    I GET WHAT I WANT AND THEY ARE NICE, CLEAN AND CHECK ME OUT WITH A SMILE AND QUICKLY.
    QT RULES AND 7-11 SUCKS

• De
    Dexter M May 13, 2011

hey living thing. I currently work for 7-11 over in MD and we constantly clean the store, sometimes we dont get a chance to do anything else the whole job is cleaning. If you went to a store that was dirty then it was due to lazy workers or a incompatant manager..

• Pj
    P JAE Jan 27, 2013

The 7-11 on northwest hwy and oates in mesquite tx has got to have the most rude employees EVER!!! I purchased a moneyorder fron there last week, and i went back up there to see if they cld help me because i pt the information in the wrong place, i jst wanted to know if they wld help me. The sad thing is that they wouldnt even list to me, i was told to leave because they didnt have time to look at or listen to what i have to say.Needless to say, they have lost a customer i will take my moneyorder business to PLS check cashing, their moneyorders are free anyway, and THEY have WONDERFUL customer service, their busy all the time but at least they know how to treat the customers oh and did i mention their moneyorders are FREE.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices