21st Mortgagethis company lies to you!!

D Review updated:

This is a company that harass and call all the time even when they know when you'r going to call a payment in, i think they do it so it looks like we don't care and arent doing what we are suppose to. They are always threaten to take our home away and the most we'v ever been behind is 3 months, and that just happen at the end of this past year 2008!! We recently went through some rough time, the last 3 months oct, nov, and dec of 2008, well i kept them informed all of those months on what was going on w / us, then come dec of 2008 i spoke to them like i had always did and they told me if they saw we were trying to make payments that they would make a payment for us!! Oh by they way my husband herd this phone call as well. Well i got in w / some company's before the end of the month, and found one to help me, they paid the amont that 21st morgage said we had to pay, but they day of them knowing they were going to get this payment they changed they story, now the money had to be in by the 30th of dec 2008 or they didn't have to make a payment for us!! They know they have went through this agency before and knew they wouldn't get their payment in time, that really bothered me because i did my part and they just right out lied so they could get out of doing their part!! Now 2 weeks later after they have recieved their mony they have serverd us another default later saying they need almost 5oo. 00 by or before the end of the month jan 2009, they know we can't do it and they still just threten to take our only home from us!! I know we owe them and we are trying to get caught up, but no matter how much i talk to them they don't offer eny help to us they just keep harassing us!! I whis somehow we could get out from under these lieing harassing company. Who knows they might have us out of our home this year by working the way they do!! I hope someone out there reads this and helps!! Thank you for you'r time!!

• Ed
    Ed Dunn Dec 15, 2017

I have a mortgage with these people. I have had it for just about 2 years. Never had a problem with them. Of course, I have never been late with a payment. I don't know what you people expect. You promise to pay by a certain date. You have around 2 weeks grace period, and expect more. If you CAN NOT afford the loan, don't sign the paperwork. They gave you a chance to get a mortgage and rebuild your credit, and you blame them when you continue to do the same irresponsible things you have always done.

• De
    Delo Mesi Jan 24, 2018

@Ed Dunn I was thinking the same...

• Tr
    T Roper Sep 16, 2017

I bought a used mobile home four years ago. Since I had been thru a divorce my credit was in terrible shape. I agreed to a 12.49% interest rate with the understanding that after making my payments on time for one year 21st mortgage would allow me to refinance the note at a lower interest rate.
    After one year went by, I called them and was told that the salesman had "misinformed me" & that I needed to wait for two years before refinancing.
    I then contacted them after two years and was told that yes, they would refinance the loan at 9% but only if I would pay at $2, 000 down on the note.
    At that time I didn't have the money to pay down. (I would have if I had known that I would be needing it) Now, after paying on the note for almost four (4) years, I have contacted them again to refinance.
    They now tell me that since I have "bad credit" (which I had when they first financed my home) I now needed to pay $14, 000+ down and then they would only give me an 11% rate on my refinance. What a bunch of thieves. Since purchasing my "used" mobile home I have had to replace the roof,
    replace the central air unit, I have had multiple plumbing leaks and on & on. 21st mortgage has shown that their primary interest is to "rent" mobile homes without being responsible for property taxes or maintenance. Once they get you signed up they have you by the balls and they know it.
    The only way out for me at this time is to continue "renting" my mobile home from them until I can find another place to live. Which I will.

Dianne12310 Mar 28, 2017

I have had a mortgage with 21st Mortgage since 2007. Thankfully I have never had any problems like the ones I have been reading about. I have been late with my payments and they have always been understanding and did what they could to help me out. The only thing I don't like is when I first took the mortgage out back in 2007 they told me after I made a year's worth of payments on time I could remortgage my house at a lower interest rate. That never happened and to this day they will not help me with it. All in all I find the people who work there to be very understanding and pleasant. I really can't say anything bad about this company.

• Km
    kmo2001 Feb 06, 2017

21st Mortgage are liars, with two or more sets of books. I have been told this on numerous occasions when I have called to inquire about my loan balance, and how many payments are left. They tell you that they have two screens to look at, on the first screen, the amount owed, and number of payments left are bloated by more than 50 extra payments owed, the second screen shows the actual amount, and number of payments owed. I don't know if they are a publically traded corporation or not, but, would think the SEC would be interested to look at their books, and accounting practices. Their accounting department can not make sense of the numbers, and when you make a complaint to your states auditor 21st will retaliate against you, they will hide your payments, they will charge extra money, they will threaten you in any way possible. This company is corrupt and have mastered the art of accounting. They put their customers on the defense if they have a question, and pass you from department to department, where no one knows what is going on. I have on many occasions recorded these phone calls for later on down the line, and I do believe it will come in handy. I for one will not back down, and it will come when they least expect it to come from me. It will come when all payments are completed, and nothing is due. It will be impossible for this company to retaliate. That is when the tables turn. I suggest whenever calling this company everyone does like I do, and record the conversations, make them state their name, position, and the date and time in each call. When customers are paid in full is when they should file suit against them.

• Th
    theirmommy91 Apr 14, 2018

@kmo2001 just curious, how did this go for you? I was thinking about trying them but totally second guessing now. I agree, record and keep all records!

• 21
    21stblows Nov 15, 2016

I just called and asked for a deferment till next month, . I don't figure that would be to much I told them that my fiancee had been hospitalized and on top of that my son has had to go to childrens hospital (3 hours away) 3 times this month so I had to miss work, they told me they weren't in the business of giving deferments and they expected their money by the 25th I asked what of I just didn't pay they told me they would bring my loan up on review to see about a repo, . I've had this home over a year and never missed a payment I told them if I paid them this month of have nothing left for the electricity bill and groceries. They gave 0 tosses, . I guess they can just bring my loan under review cause I'm not paying, . And I'm so glad I got my new job starting in January cause I'm gonna let them have this back my credit is good enough I can take an L and I'll go somewhere else with my business

mobile home Aug 31, 2016

I'm looking for how many payments for this year there telling me that the payments weren't made . I spoke to someone there and they helped me and they want more money from me and I am getting upset with the respose they have given me.

sincely
    Valencia Yazzie

• Do
    Donnalynne Jun 20, 2016

Don't tell me anything about this company. They wouldn't give us a modification and we had to file bankruptcy since they raised our payment $300. Then after we filed they still tried to take our home since we haven't paid our taxes or made any payments. I went right on their website and was able to view every payment that I made to them since we filed and here they were saying that our payment was 1458. How could it be 1458 when our regular payment was always 920. Their attorney wouldn't call my attorney back nor did 21st. My taxes were always in with our ins. When my attorney finally was able to get ahold of their attorney, they researched it and my taxes should have been paid by 21st and they are not sure why my payment would of went up so high. Can't wait till I have a change to unload this company.

Sharron Braswell Jun 01, 2016

Most of the comments I have read have been because you people are late. In some cases seriously late. Those of you who are 3 months late; do you realize they could file foreclosure with you? You should be thankful they are even willing to work with you. Yes times are hard, but you still have a commitment! I was having no problem paying my monthly payments until my husband passed away. Before my payment was due, I would call them and tell them I would be a few days late. They were polite and understanding. It took me almost a year to catch up to where my payments are now either on time or early. But during that year I kept communications open, and when I promised a payment they got it. BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOLKS!!!

• Bm
    BMW0061 May 28, 2016

My mobile home was sold, they sent the payoff amount real quick, BUT WHEN IT CAME TIME TO GET A COPY OF THE TITLE THEY TOOK 11 days. They knew the closing date was 5/6/16 But no copy of title. I faced them 3 times before that date. Received confirmation of fax sent each time but they tried to say they didn't get it. I also emailed them twice. The closing came and went. I had to threaten to get a lawyer and go after them to finally get a copy. The place was sold and they knew it but are still calling me for a payment. I told them the place was sold and new owners living there. They tried to tell me that's not possible, and threatened to mark my credit. I told them exact ally what to do with their payment and if they didn't stop calling me or mark my credit they would be talking to a lawyer. I have also had them call me countless times asking for a payment after a payment was already made.DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE RUDE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL .

• Su
    supersonic1974 Dec 05, 2015

21st.mortgage is an awful bunch of people I don't see how they can get away with illegal practices...my mortgage with them is in 21st eclosure bc they simply would not work with us ...they called and harassed us at least 5 x a day..raised our payments bc we were 2 days late ( for first time)...I'll sign petition for class action law suit against them ..I'm sure there is enough unsatisfied clients for such a law suit...and for the trailer trash comment... I'd rather live in a trailer than be a worthless @#$ that works for 21st...

• Fr
    fredalouise Nov 13, 2015

TWENTY FIRST MORTGAGE IS IN WITH numerous mobile home parks that if you are late to them the park refuses your lot rent which adds 45.00 over and above the normal cost there are various class actions against different trailer parks the calls were enought to cause me have a stroke sundays early morning made no difference to them as long as they could callyou worthless even as my sister- in- law was dying of cancer they told her she was stealing from them!!! i could not believe them i moved and finally sold my home in March and they are still sending me water bills and i call park they got my address from 21st which should be illegal but shows how bed partners do!!

• Bc
    bclark46 Oct 08, 2015

I have never liked how the only time I was told how much more I owed was in the front of the payment book each year. Everyone else I know have different mortgage companies and they get a bill every month showing how much they have paid and how much they owe, but not 21st Mortgage. I have been trying to get my home paid off early by paying extra each month, then doubling up on payments. I have been making the payments early so that they could never say it was even a day late. Well, I called to find out how much more I owed, the young man told me $1, 249.40 if paid before Oct 16, I had a $1, 100.00 check from the insurance company that they had to sign (because I still owed them money), I told the young man that I wanted them keep the check and I sent with it a check for $149.40. Thank goodness my mortgage is paid off!!! NOT, I got a call from the same young man today and I still owe $5.87, five dollars and eighty-seven cents. I just about came unglued. Today, a full week after I sent the payment, 8 days before the 16th, I owe $5.87!! That isn't much money, I know, but where did that come from-- he rambled on something about escrow and interest, blah, blah, blah. I don't think there was ever escrow. I told him what would happen if I get another call that I owe more. Other companies may be just as bad, but I sure hope I never have to find it out. I sent through bill pay $8.00, , do you think I will get a refund for the extra $2.13? ha, ha.

• Me
    Melisa martin Jul 11, 2015

I just received my pre-approval letter today and I never seen numbers so messed up. After I did all the math they were trying to charge me 80, 000 more to top it off they had the wrong address. I have 3 weeks until closing so I'm switching lenders now

angryinIowa May 30, 2014

My husband and I are going thru the same thing with this company, we have been in our loan 2 years and have never paid outside the calendar month our payment is due-EVER. They call me harassing me and I am not even "technically" on the loan. They refused to give us a payoff amount so we could sell it and get away from this highly unethical, unprofessional company. FINALLY, our community manager took some action on our behalf with the property owners, and our property now apparently use another financial institution to fund homes. I have had my temp job assignments ended because I shared with them every time I made a job change-and they would contact them in attempts to reach me WHILE I WAS AT WORK.They repeatedly called me and sent me emails, and never had a problem talking to me regarding the acct and making payments, UNTIL we asked for payoff so we could sell the home. They call everyone that knows us asking for personal information about us. They leave hostile messages, talk down to people, and use threat tactics to get their money and wonder why people won't return their calls. I think that the more people that collaborate and take action against these crooks, maybe something will get resolved..

• Ms
    mspcap May 19, 2014

Well I have a big comment about this company. My husband got hurt and had to have surgery and we were 14 days late and they decided that they were going to take legal action against us. We have had very hard times and they claimed that they would help us through this and yet threaten us. How dear they do that to people every day. They have called me 5 to times a day told me to sell everything I owen and it was not there problem that my husband has lost his job. They act like we can predict the future and we just went to buy a home just to lose it. The people we have talked to are the rudest nastiest people I have eve had to deal with. They decided to give us keys for cash and said we had to be out of our home by a certain date and we just needed our home to be checked out and after that a check would be sent out. Well we are still waiting for the check. When ever I call them to ask about it I get some rude ### to say that it will get sent when they are ready to send it. What the hell kind of company can get away with this bull crap. I do not understand how a company can treat people the way they do and still be concidered number one. I would like to know who made them number one and see what they have to say about them if they had a mortage with them and fell on hard time and see if they think they are still number one. I am sorry but I am so angry that I am going to explode. I just don't understand how there is no one out there that can help us. thank you cp

• Ld
    LDKR Dec 19, 2013

Everything said about this company is true. Does not matter if you stay in contact with them or not. The financial counselors are rude and belittling. If I could get this loan refinanced elsewhere I would. Hard to find manufactured home loans. Then when you attempt to make the payment as promised online, they shut that off on you. I don't understand how a company gets away with such uncaring, unprofessional and rude employess.

Di Anna Bennis Dec 05, 2013

New owners 2013, I'm not sure what you can do I don't even know what we're going to do or if there even anything we can do .I feel for you about your situation .I stated in my comment that I have Epilepsy and since this whole situation started I've had 2 seizures do to the stress of the whole mess .My Husband is terrified that I'll end up in the Hospital. I don't know how many of these comment you have read but all of us are or have been in the same situation with this awful company and as of today I heard a story from someone that had the same story to tell about the same company so it isn't getting any better .Personally I don't know how they can keep doing this and get away with it .

• Ne
    NewOwners2013 Dec 05, 2013

Me and my husband have a loan with this company also.. everything everyone on here is saying is correct. We are young and this is our first time buy a home.. We are new to the loan, only been buying it since February. Well I called them last week and told them that I needed to make my payment late because of the holidays. It was due on the 15th and I needed until the 5th, Well last Friday, November 29th, my husband went to the hospital with severe back PAINS AND NOT ABLE TO WORK FOR A FEW DAYS SO THEREFORE THIS WEEKS CHECK(THE5TH) WAS NOT WHAT WE WOULD THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AND THAT I NEEDED UNTIL THE 12, which I know is almost 30 days late, but keeping in mind we have only been a few days late once and have made a double payment over the summer. CHRISTINA got on the phone and told me that my next payment was dec 15th and she needed both of my payments before then or they would start with further legal action. Then insisted that I ask my family and friends for money and went as far as telling me to ask me husbands job for money.. I was so upset I called my husband at work in tears. I am no lawyer but how they already be harassing me about Decembers payment when its not even due yet??? She said that since mine is a new account that with us having a few payments late that they can already tell that ours will be a trouble account. Can they do this? Over a few late payments?? I am so stressed out and just want to get through these holidays. Can they really foreclose over a few late payments?? Someone please let me know if you have any info, it would be gratefully appreciated!!

Di Anna Bennis Dec 04, 2013

I don't know where to start. I hope there is no limit for character's in this complaint box because I have a lot of things to say about this horrible, heartless rude, snotty, Holier than thou Mortgage company . My Mother-in-Law took out a mortgage with 21st mortgage, my Husband co-signed on the note when she moved here (Central Fl.) from S. Florida to be closer to us .When they did this he signed up for bi-monthly payments to be able to have a 15 year Mortgage instead of a 30 year . They said because my MIL and Husband's credit was "exemplary"; this was the best way to keep interest rates low while also keeping the payments low and manageable . My MIL was close to 80 at the time and we had every intention on paying what would be left on the mortgage remaining should she pass away before the full amount was paid. The catch was that the payments would be automatically be taken from her checking account which was agreed to. She passed away on 8/22/2013 approximately 7 years after the Mortgage was written, well after this my Husband was dealing with the grief and went to a friends to manage .I had a family issue out of town and also was wasn't at home here . When I returned home there was so many messages on our home phone the mail box was full . Apparently they couldn't get the payment out of her account because due to her death the account had been closed . When I realized the calls were coming in I tried to reach Jennifer and explain what was going on and that when my Husband returned I would have him call . She finally called back and I spoke to her and she let it be known that she wanted to be contacted now not later and that was the way it was . When he got home I explained everything and when she called he talked to her explaining . He told her at the moment we were unable to make the double payments but would pay monthly She said fine and that the payments would be nearly 200.00 more a month. That was not possible he's retired and on a fixed income but if they would change the payment dates we could swing it. "no"; that wasn't possible because the credit was so good that'd why the double payments were so low and single payments would be much higher . Well he asked for proof of payments from the start .They were sent and when we sat down and reviewed them we discovered that they were taking 3 payments out of months that had 5 weeks in fact there were 4 payments in some months. She called the next day and I was on the phone as well, she asked me if I was working I told her no I have Epilepsy and have uncontrolled seizures .She got her Manager and he asked me "Why can't you get some 'kind of job'; to help with the payments he made me feel like filth on his shoe as well as my Husband . Um hello Dumb A. I can't work...(No I didn't say that, but) He asked if we lived there and we said no, Well then you need to rent it to make payments and get at least 800.00 a month to make the payments. Well a couple of weeks later we did rent it but for much less .He said to raise their rent and tell them why !! The real kicker is that they sent someone to the mobile and threatened the 13 year old girl with a 3 day eviction there wasn't and adult home and she went into a panic and called in tears . We later told the family we would take care of it not to worry . Well without going on and on any more, we have tried to work out an new payment plan "Matt" told us there was no long term solutions and to tell the tenants to get out that they were taking the mobile home (word for word) . This was just before Thanksgiving and no we're not going to tell them especially during the Holidays . Now we're getting calls 3/4 times a day from 21st. and truth be known we won't answer but I am, keeping a log of the # of calls . We are going to the district Attorney . Some of our Friends are loan officers and, Real estate agents, and all of them say these tactics are not legal period !! My Husband, looked up complaints from all of you having the unforgivable situation of having to deal with this hateful, greedy, money grabbing heartless company . I don't know how many if any have resolved your problems. But We're going to print some of the oldest and most recent complaints to show how long this has been going on, as well as the nasty hateful comment from "AllVol"; I'm assuming this person no longer works for the company but, they all have his /her attitude without saying they think we're all "Trailor trash"; !!!

Mom is PO'd Jul 25, 2013

Unfortunately, my daughter has recently acquired a mortgage with this company. Everything people are commenting about is correct! Rude, obnoxious, pure hateful people. I have read in an above comment that a class action lawsuit is in the works and would like to know if that is still happening and if anyone can give me any information about it. There has to be something that can be done to change the way this company operates. Also, my daughter is young, first thing to purchase on her own (wanted to do it on her own, so I did not know much about her arrangements, until I received a phone call along with 2 of my neighbors) She has never been over 30 days late and it is ridiculous how she is being treated. Also, just finding out, she receives no statements at all and has never received anything. Does anyone else not receive a statement each month? Will be looking into different financing, but real worried what her balance will be to pay off!!!

• De
    Denise Rrabroker Jun 24, 2013

I am a single 53 year old women alone. I have had numerouse bone surgeries. I put down $10, 000.00 on my home and they gladly accepted my money. I am not even a full two months behind. They called me at my job and I tried to talk and let them know what I could do and he kept over talking me and would not even let me speak. I told him he was going to get me fired and would never get his money. I have been in the public working all my life. I have never had to deal with people that are so rude, unprofessional, ###s in my life. I wish I had not bought and financed my home threw them. I know I am behind and I don't like it anymore than they do. God does not like ugly. I just keep trying to do the best I can and everyone needs to keep trying and try not to let them get to you. If you do they win. I pray that none of us have to let them win. This is America and they do not have the right to threaten, belittle and be awful to any other adult.

• Ti
    tigerzfan4life Jun 18, 2013

Never been late on a payment in 4 years and recently had some serious automotive repairs that had to be done and i called 21st mortgage asking if they could defer 1 month payment and all i got was advice on how i should manage my money better and plan for unforseen events as this . So in short i was told no and was treated like a teenage kid that didnt know how to manage his money . AWFUL customer service and even if they did defer the 1 month payment they still are awful and have no idea how to talk to real people with real problems, Ohh well Karma is a ### and im sure they will all get theirs in the end.

• Sn
    Snow125 Jun 11, 2013

I was unemployed for 1-1/2 years, still made my payments; when I finally found a job at $8.50 an hour they were so rude, and telling me how worthless I was, and they were going to repo the house, etc. Well no instead of paying them 1 time a month I pay them 2 times a month and it drives them crazy...LOL. I am going to continue to pay them 2 times a month since I have found a sore spot. They are jerks.

• Ju
    Junasmomtoo May 29, 2013

I purchased my home cash. My ex-husband was living in it and he and his girlfriend took a loan out with 21st mortgage using a stolen drivers license of mine. The company will not even consider the fraud charges that I had to file against my ex. He stopped paying his note and they put it on my credit and called me daily as well. Finally I had to start cursing them out daily and telling them to go get the home. So even though I purchased my home cash and my land cash I still don't own my home. Now my ex-husband passed away and I have to assume his note. He filed bankruptcy on them but yet his note is higher than when he got the loan. I guess I'll start receiving harassing calls again. I don't have a problem paying the note even though I should legally have to but I know that they would call me even before the due date of his note to make sure he was going to get the note in. The problem was I had protective orders against him for stalking and family violence and couldn't give him a message if I wanted to but they wanted me to put my life in danger to try to contact him even though he wasn't delinquent on the note. Has to be something we can do to stop this company.

• Dc
    Dcollinsray May 11, 2013

I also have this mortgage co. They won't refinance or help you any way. They did move my payment from the 1st to the 15th. But the problem with that is they collected the rent from me on the 1st then 15 days later they wanted the other payment making. I wasn't even behind and they wanted 2 payments in the same month. They are so rude, they caused my blood pressure to sky high.. I don't know what to do about them. I don't know of i can deal with them another 15 yrs. Please don't ever use this company. They are blood suckers and they don't care about anything but your money..i really don't see how they can sleep at night...

sheila631 Apr 27, 2013

They are awful people I wonder how they sleep at nite? What training they have. Gold diggers!!!

sheila631 Apr 27, 2013

They are complete ###s. They don't care about anything just want their money. We were renting a manufactured home from friends and they ended up screwing us, long story. So 21st called us asking if we would like to stay. At that point we were like yes but they call us before the payment is due, and if we are gonna be a few days late, they treat you like a child. This place should be shut down.

• Ih
    ihate21stmortgage Apr 20, 2013

This company is crap...they flew from tennessee to oklahoma to make contact with us. We were only two weeks late. They know our paydays and when we'll make a payment. oh and i live by family and 21st told them all of our business.

Momma 60 Mar 30, 2013

My son had made payments that they did not apply to his mobile home loan. 21st Mortgage put it in a separate account and has now foreclosed on their home. His family has been told to be out of the home by April 9th 2013. They had paid the note for near 12 years, now they will be homeless. They filed for Chapter 13, yet 21st Mortgage claimed they were a small company and did not have to abide by State laws. My thought is, as I too have this mortgage Co., is what will they do to me years down the road?!?

• Da
    dan the man in ky Mar 08, 2013

i also have 21st and believe me they are the most rudest and crudest company i have ever dealt with me and my wife both got layed off from work and they treated us like ### i also had to have open heart surgery and they would call at least 3 times a day harassing me while i was trying to recover they would tell me to borrow from family and friends i tried to explain to them that the family and friends were the ones putting food on my table and keeping the water and lights on but they didnt care.i also have a child thats extremly sick and i would have to go to UK hospital and stay with her they would call me and ask me what was more important me having a roof over my head or my child needless to say that conversation went really bad for the one on the other end of my phone i belive his name was caleb, and also somehow they know when our property taxes are due before we even get them and they pay them without us even knowing it and they add it on to our monthly payment the way its going we will never get them payed off.

• On
    onesexybbw Jan 03, 2013

This company is just as you say they are.. they done the same to me finally i just walked away from the home, , but of course i had help doing this my partner lived right beside me and she had passed is another eason why i walked away. i couldnt take nomore of them threatenong me so they got the home back and im out of the agreement but of course its on my credit and now my credit is bad once again but im not being harrassed any longer... Plus where the home is located dont get me wrong its a great area but the people living the park some are trouble and etc... my oldest daughter got to where she didnt want me keeping my grandbabies cause of all the Drama and Trouble there.Houses getting broke in and the office keeping things from the residents about the break in's and other stuff... it all got worse when Yes Community took over and they had this manager that was just moving just anyone in... i dont think they even checked anything that they say they do... Just a Concerned Citizen

• Br
    BRETTLEBLANC Nov 07, 2012

21 st. mortgage are more than just rude bill collectors. they are theft. my credit was bad, there deal is 40 % down.38, 000 down. the trailer was destroyed upon deliver. 21 st would not help me to get them to fix. the loan officer lied, tried to con me. this was in Oct. of 2005. when the officer went by the lot to check on floor plan, they could not find the trailer. this was in Dec. 2005. he told me not to pay note until it gets fix, and then tried to debt my checking account. lying ###. In january when the note came in, my name was not right. I started requesting my disclosure forms which i never got, and any other paper work they had. the ### would hang up. Long story short, they lost the paper work, decided to sign my name for me, they even went as for as changing my name for me. they never had my john hancock on anything. still dont. fighting a few years with them got behind 2 months. they foreclosed, took trailor i owed 56000 to start.. now owe them 70000 lost my 38000 and destroyed my credit before the paper was dated.
    THEFTS, THEFTS, THEFTS. If anyone is suing those ###s i am in. BRETT LEBLANC

• Ka
    karen r kirk Sep 17, 2012

i wish i could get jonathan siggs (not sure last name is right) in knoxville tn supervisor to call me some how cause i spoke to him today and he was nuttin but rude to me he talked to me like i was yesterdays trash and i dont even have a loan with this company was just trying to get one but now b4 i asked them for anything i would live on the streets first .. my email is [email protected] if someone with this company would like to inbox me i will be happy to pass along my number and have this fellows corect last name and ext he is at such a rude young man

• To
    tonya4037 Aug 24, 2012

I was late on July 15, 2012 payment, called it in and everything. August 1, 2012 I called and said that July and August payment is in the bank, my payments are taken out my account every 15 of the month, I checked my account August 20, 2012 and all the money was still in the bank. I called again and left messages that the money is there and take it out. August 24, 2012 I get a letter about repo. I have my bank statment that shows they never even tried to withdraw August payment even though I was late on July payment.

• To
    tonya4037 Aug 24, 2012

This is my first time with this company and it's ###en crazy. July, 2012 I did'nt make my monthly payment that's due on the 15 of every mo. I called in and this man that i'm dealing with wants to talk crazy to me asking me why I spent the money and all this crazy talk as though I was some child. August 1, 2012 I put july and August payment in the bank, called and left I don't no how many messages that the money was there, August 15 came and they still did'nt take any money out the account. I kept on leaving messages that the money is in the bank and now I get a letter talking about repo.

Joann Hafer Aug 23, 2012

21 Mortgage is the worst company to deal with, they are rude, they lie and treat customers in a most condescending manner! I filed a complaint with the BBB of TN. I also plan to contact the Attorney General of TN. Joann Hafer

• Ke
    Kendal73 Jul 04, 2012

Hello, I am encouraging everyone to go to this page to start a class action lawsuit against 21st Mortgage formerly 21st Century Mortgage, also its sister company vanderbilt mortgage

MAXLORI007 Jun 15, 2012

ALLVOL~
    TO THE COMMENT YOU MADE ABOUT "TRAILOR TRASH"

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF "DEPREVATION OF CHARACTOR"??? I KNOW AN ATTORNEY THAT DOES KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

AS AN EMPLOYEE WITH 21ST CENTURY, AS IN FACEBOOK POSTS ALSO, YOU SHOULD BE FIRED FOR CALLING THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOUR PAYCHECK "TRAILOR TRASH"!!! THESE ARE NEW HOMES GETTING BOUGHT. THESE ARE NOT TRASH..I UPGRADED EVERYTHING IN MINE AND I BET ITS NICER THEN YOUR HOME AND MUCH CHEAPER WITH ALOT MORE LAND! YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY...CNN MIGHT BE GETTING THIS TO THEIR ATTENTION, THEY PREY ON STORIES LIKE THIS ONE, LOOK AT FACEBOOK, ALOT ALOT ALOT OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR JOBS BECAUSE THEY POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR WORK, BOSS, JOB, COWORKER OR OTHER RELATED SUBJECTS !
    I HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR JOB OVER THAT COMMENT!

• Ba
    B and T Jun 13, 2012

I am not even a month late yet on my mobile home even though we had no money for the past 3 months we have actually came up with what they wanted us to pay to prevent our home going into default. I am a mother of 5 and pregnant and my husband lost his job in Nov 2011. We have used all other resources to pay our payments on time or no later than the 30th day each month and they are threatening a default on my account. I have called a Mortgage councelor to ask advice on what I could do because of our situation and they told me to ask if there was a Forbearance plan to help suspend payments from 3 to 12 months to give my husband some time to find a job. The economy hasn't been very good on us and when I called to ask to speak to a Loss Mitigation specialist about the plan customer service asked me for my account number then sent me to collections. The lady I spoke with in collections told me there is no such thing is Loss Mitigation department and that I've been talking to them all along and what I needed. Then she told me there was no such thing as a deferment which I've already recieved once and she was lost when I was asking about the Forbearance Plan. I wish there was some way to change my banks right now but there isn't until my husband gets his job back and we get our credit scores back up.. I've worked with this company and told them everything that was going on not lying about anything and one of the Managers told me they are no longer able to help us cause our situation hasn't changed and she couldn't extend it for a plan to pay for no more than a week. Since we've had this mortgage our payments went from 960 to 1135 because of insurance goin up and also they pay my taxes and my insurance. My trailer payment is only 680 a month and they added appros 460 for escrow currently. at the beginning of our loan we had auto payments coming out every 2 weeks and there were times that they were paid by us 3 times a month. cause of the way the days fell. I still don't know what to do am still talking to the counselors that I found through a website called makinghomeaffordable.gov. hope this helps those trying to make a descision on what company to go with for your first loan If I could now I would try and find another company to work with. They still have in a different department over 3, 000 dollars of mine that I claimed an insurance claim cause of a hail storm and wont release it until my roof is fixed.. was unable to fix it cause they only released 1500 of over 5000 that was given for repairs.

• Sr
    Srf Grl Jan 15, 2012

Stand firm and call their bluff. My mom is 80 and asked if they would lower the interest rate to 6% because of the economy. They said no. Currently 3 months behind. Phone calls twice a day, an now is in default. Can't get moneys worth out of trailer. Mom is stressed to the max. They don't care. Class action lawsuit? They are owned by Warren Buffett. Wonder if he knows they are kicking elderly people out of their homes. Hey Warren, DO YOU CARE? Won't accept partial payment. Social Security only goes so far. Times are hard.