The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved 2004 Chrysler Pacifica — rusted subframe
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
A car that is 6 years old with 92, 000 miles has a subframe that is completed rusted through. I was told that it is unsafe to drive, and that I should consider myself lucky that nothing happened while I was driving it because it could fall apart at any moment. It will be thousands to repairs. Chrysler claims that it is out of warranty, and there is nothing that can be done. I have filed a complaint with the NHTSC. This is unacceptable, and I urge other Pacifica owners to check because a number of people have posted the exact same problem! Chrysler should look into this, because it is a MAJOR safety concern!
More 2004 Chrysler Pacifica Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining