2003 Honda Accord&right front door wiring harness& & &left front door wiring harness& of my 2003 honda accord coupe were cut & detached by

Keyes Woodland Hills Honda Service Department intentionally cut the both "right front door wiring harness" and "left front door wiring harness" of my Honda 2003 Accord to thrive more profit out of my Insurance company. I dropped off my car for an estimate report engaging with my insurance company. The both door wiring harnesses were totally fine with the connectors attached at the time I dropped off my car. My insurance estimate unreasonably and illegitimately got too high as they tried to manipulate the situation. And I foolishly trusted Keyes Woodland Hills Honda dear to leave my car on their hands.