1and1.comno refund on domain/website I cancelled

I built a website with 1and1 and had one month to try it out. The company I created the website for proved false so I wanted to cancel the contract for 1and1. Here is a copy of the cancellation at paypal: billing detail you've authorized use of your paypal account for future payments to 1&1 internet inc.. Billing id b-26203704tg0013003 status cancelled on sep 12, 2015 description your purchase at 1&1 merchant business name 1&1 internet inc. Merchant url http://www.1and1.com customer service email [protected]@1and1.com bill term initiated date aug 13, 2015 total billed amount $95.76 usd notice the initial date is aug. 13, 2015 and the date of cancellation is one day less. It was sept. 12, 2015 and I still haven't received my money case / contract : myonlinesuperstore.com # [protected] id [protected] I have notified 1and1 several times regarding ths matter with no response. I even phoned customer service and he informed me that the payment was returned (this was about two weeks ago, I still haven't received payment. This isn't the only time this has happened. 1and1 tried to collect $119.88 after I cancelled a domain, but they put it back into my paypal account. I don't know why they are holding funds this time, but I will never deal with them again. I am a senior and can't afford to throw even this amount away. Can you please help me?