Having problems with Webstarts?

958 111th Ave. NE, Suite 2504
Bellevue, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Webstarts.

Complaints & Reviews

Webstarts CorporationI would not recommend this company to anyone, period

My contract with webstarts was to supposed to end on Dec. 19 2012 one of my customers called and said my site was not up and running. I got an e-mail from webstarts and they agreed that my site was good until Dec. 19, 2012 webstarts closed it anyway since I e-mailed them saying I was going to close it out on Dec. 15, 2012. This company wanted me to sign up with them for 5-years-that was a red flag with me. Westarts will try and bluff you throgh e-mail to make there case, well they have no case on this one. I would not recommend this company to anyone, period.

Webstarts.comStay away from this one

The Webstarts DNS configuration tool is broken, dropping subdomains off of it's DNS servers.

I pointed this out to customer support, with incontrovertible proof. They were unable or unwilling to research the problem. They claimed they don't provide support for DNS configuration EVEN THOUGH THE CONFIGURATION WAS FOR THEIR OWN SYSTEM USING THEIR OWN TOOL!

Eventually they brushed me off. I was forced to create a workaround using a different service after investing so much time and energy on Webstarts.

Joypuppies. Webstarts.comNo puppy delivered

I purchased puppy from this dog breeder but they've never delivered it to me, customer support is not answering by email and by phone. And because I've paid with Western Union it is impossible to dispute my transaction because of WU payment policy. Never buy dogs from that breeder, it is scam for sure

Webstarts / WebhostingDishonest advertising

I live in the caribbean, and wanted to build a web site where I could display some information I'm aware of. I searched and came across Webstarts.com, went through their advertised products and paid for five years hosting. While in the process of putting my material together, never having published any of it, I got an e-mail from Webstarts stating that they were underselling themselves and that I needed to make further payment to secure my prices, for this year. So many red flags went up in my mind and I immediately deleted all my material from the site and requested a reversal of all charges to my Credit card. I'd explained that the exchange rate was $6.50 of my country's dollars to $1 US dollar. On a credit card, it is much more. At this present time, I'm out over $3000.00 of my country's dollars. I do not buy things on the street to ensure that I'm in no way supporting thieves and keeping within the law and I consider Webstarts to be dishonest and will in no way deal with them. For a few days after requesting a reversal of charges, they refused to even reply to my e-mail. Since then I gotten replies from them indicating that it was some sort of mistake. I do not believe them and refuse to have any dealings with them. I will take my business elsewhere. Those of you out there who may have dealings with on line purchases, please ask for confirmation that the price you are paying is the final price.

Webstarts.com — I just got billed 39.96 by Webstarts.com without any warning or notice

I just got billed 39.96 by Webstarts.com without any warning or notice. I had forgotten that I signed up with...