FILE A COMPLAINT

Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

webtextmedia/ domain is still expired even the payment was settled

This happens on May 04, 2019 when we sent an email re our payment for the billing that WEBTEXT sent to us. But someone called us that our domain is no longer accessible that is why i sent a message on August 1, 2019 sending again our proof of payment with the infos needed a ticket was sent to my email saying that after 24 hours they will respond but waiting for that 24 hours no response from your part. I sent a message again three times but no response.

will you please entertain us and explain what happened?

domain expired even payment was settled

hi, i rec'd a notification email with attached invoice (amounting to P560) that my domain is expiring on 7.18.2019. so i settled my renewal fee via BDO bank transfer last 7.13.2019 and replied to your email with attachment of proof of payment. however, there's no confirmation from you end, instead, you keep on sending notification that i need to settle my renewal of my domain will be deactivated. so i logged-in to your client area from your out of service website then create a ticket.

7.19.2019 i rec'd another renewal notification with attached invoice (again) but this time the amount is P660. so i created another ticket.

finally, you're still sending renewal (overdue) email notification and my domain is now deactivated, no reply from my email and no one is working on my created tickets, so i requested a refund. i hope and pray that i'll get my refund.

ticket #739623, 493002

goodluck to me :)

edwin sindayen
77bikeandoutdoor

payment not received

Dear Webtext Media, Good day! We just want to inform you that we already paid our domain for this year s'...

domain down

Dear ma'am/sir, Greetings! Our website "pro4a. Pnp.gov. Ph" was down since yesterday sir/ma'am. The...

Domain renewal already paid for but still expired.

This happened December 12, 2015. After paying for domain renewal and receiving confirmation of the invoice...