1&1 Internet, Inc.they charge money for domain I never use.

They charge money for domain I never use. Half year ago I had tried they offer for one month free domain. But it was absolutely not workable and I did not touch it anymore. They had forced to pay through NCO $89.97 and $18.85 on 07/27/2012. now they bill again $89.97.

• Jj
    JJA1 Sep 18, 2012

Peter remove the acct number at the bottom of those images quickly.
    I agree with you.

• Ca
    Candy from California Jul 16, 2013

When i complain the first unauthorised charge in April 2013, i told 1$1 staff to close my account with them, delete my credit card info from their record, stop charge me for any service because i am not happy with their service on unauthorised charging my credit card. I got my refund for that.

i got another charge in June 2013 I filed a dispute with the bank about 1&1, the bank gives them 60 days to explain, if 1&1 failed to explain, then i will get my money back.

I do not hear anything from the bank yet, but got emails from 1&1 about the charge is valid, i got all necessay disclosures, i need to pay or my credit record will be affected, they may send the case to collection agency...

I am asking them send me and the bank all their phone and internal records since my first email with them last night. I requested again this morning. I feel threatened in their emails that i must pay because they have all valid records otherwise they may send collection agents, my credit records will be affected.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices