1&1 Internet / 1and1.com1and1 scam

L

Everyone need to avoid 1and1. It really scam.
[protected] I pay 1 ast hosting at 1&1. but this hosting does work correctly, many my module can not run at this . it took me lost around 2 week to debug and there was nothing wrong.
finally, I tried with other hosting, It completely work correct. It means I wasted time for a worthless.
Then i took a mail to cancel my plan and get refund back.
Certainly at this time my account is still active
On 4-4-2017 I received an email notify my request is accepted and they will refund back in 5-7 days.
"Dear Luch Kage (Customer ID: [protected]),
Thank you for contacting us.

This e-mail serves as confirmation of the successful cancellation of your US Unlimited WIN BC+MCT 12M (07/2016) Package (Contract [protected]) as of 03-04-2017.

We will deactivate all package features on this date, as well we have refunded invoice [protected] in the amount of $11.88, please allow 5-7 business days for refund to process.

The following domains/features are included in your package and will be cancelled:

- sofhd.com - The domain's registration will terminate early on 03-04-2017 and after ~30 days, be released to the public for re-registration.

If you still need further assistance, I would suggest that you contact us by phone at [protected] so that we can help you with a solution much quicker than via e-mail. Alternatively, we could try to contact you at a time that’s convenient, by submitting a call back request using the link below:

Sincerely,
Meniecia
Customer Relations
1&1 Internet Inc."
After 10 days passed it did no happen
i took an support email again. i got a reply.
my account is deactivated by security issues and 1and they will not refund money back.
It is like a funy.
"guarantee 30 days refund back with any reason" is what 1and1 said.
and "guarantee use any reason to not refund" is what i talk about 1and1.
after it happened, i searched on google. The result is returned is scam scam so many scam.
I was too fool when without google before.
And i learned that there are many people want to do a class lawsuit.
I decide join with them.
If you also have the similar. Let's join with them.

Salomonkaloup Jan 14, 2018

I confirmed, 1and1.com has scammed me $ 129 and repeatedly sent a letter saying $ 200 deposit next