Zulilyananda's collection white scoop-neck dress

W

The item said one size Plus but the item is not a plus item I wear 2X and I thought I was getting something that will fit but it does not fit I've had a couple of experiences recently with ordering from your company and the sizes are not right I think you need to be specific in your description of the item if it's cut small or cut true to size. Now I have a few pieces that I cannot return and I cannot wear therefore it becomes a waste of my money.

• Sh
    Shelley Crandall Mar 09, 2021

the sizing is ridiculous ...ordering from there is a nightmare, there are no returns and the clothing is garbage. I have ordered a L and XXL of the same item, and they were exactly the same measurements. It has been a big waste of money. Some of the household items are fine, but that is it.