Zooskscam

When subscription was over I suddenly got tons of people wanting to meet me, none of whom turned out to exist. They also put in a system to limit who you meet by age and then lied to me and said it had always been that way even when I showed them my previous contacts and their own suggestions which were under their new age restrictions. They just lie and lie and lie to get your money. Stay away!

• Na
    nakayiwa shamim Jun 26, 2014

This company the American government must be getting too much from it people have reported million times and its not closed this bull sheet ripped off all my salary from my account and my mother is soon dieing in hospital but can not settle the bills please help me

• Aw
    awesome245 Feb 01, 2014

want a scam wiped me out

• Aw
    awesome245 Feb 01, 2014

joined one night for 59.95 the next morning my account was missing 340.00 dollars want a scam

• Dr
    Drum4fun Oct 17, 2013

Wow! It's amazing what crooked companies will do to rip you off.

• La
    larry shedrack Nov 06, 2011

I should have looked up this Zoosh company onlne before siging up. I signed up yesterday thinking the total charges for one month is $19.95, I waited to see the grand total page but instead I got a confirmation of $44.94, a suprise $24.99 activation fee . I sent them an email instead they canceled subscription and no refund.Wow I said. Zoosh need to brought down . Thye are fraud and a scam webtsite.

• Mi
    MiNdRiDdLe Oct 27, 2011

Zoosk is most definitely a scam. I tried this claimed "free" account out to see what it was all about. So I found a few matches that I wanted to talk to. When you try to type a message you immediately get a popup that tells you to purchase a membership in order to send a message. I was able to send a wink, but only on certain profiles. So I read that if a member sends you a message as CEO Shayan Zadeh claims, you should be able to respond back. Since I wasn't able to message for free I would wink at a few. I sent a wink, and within a few moments I got a message that only showed a few words with a link that said "read more" so i click the link and get the popup to buy a membership... I also noticed when I would get these messages the person for that profile would not even be online... So in essence Zoosk has created fake profiles with pictures of models to get your attention, which I'm sure go away once you sign up, and only lets you "wink" at the fake profiles and not the ones of real people. Zoosk.com is a shady business and a rip off!

• So
    SouthernLady May 03, 2011

After 1 week of having started my subscription, my account was hacked and highjacked. After trying to complain I found out that all my responses were going to the email of the person who highjacked my account. I tried to find a phone number to call. The numbers (and I found a few) directed me to complain online. This got me nowhere!!! Because the person who highjacked the account had control of my account and could attain any and all refunds of my subscription. He even changed my profile info and is using it to scam other people. Because I cannot contact a real person, my info is now being used to scam others. There has to be a way legally to contact the crooks at Zoosk. Because of not being able to contact them and make them aware of this problem they are contributing to it. Further investigating on my part is revealing that the person who did this to me has an email address located in Nigeria. I have been contacted on my facebook page (because I linked it with Zoosk) by others who are scamming that are located in Russia as well. BEWARE OF ZOOSK!!! They are set up so you will lose every time and continue to lose till you place a stop of monthly payments at your bank. If someone has a better idea about how to contact them please let me know. My name might very well be damaged by this!!!